Wednesday 5 April 2017

30.02-I'm not academic material


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to find out where each of the S,mole 26 contestants lived.  Despite some hiccups, they managed to do well and earn all 120 points. It's off to a good start, but for one, it won't last. Who will it be? And is the Mole a nice one this season?

***
Day 2


Jake: "I can't believe it...I found my father so quickly. Should I just quit now, while it hasn't started? But I promised him I'll stay as long as I can. I should keep that promise. I just wished he stopped being so lovestruck. She loves herself more than anyone else. Why else could she just abandon her life?"


Danielle: "I think you've got that alpha gene and X factor. Let's exchange numbers. I could totally see myself going on a date with you."
Sylvester: "I'm flattered. Sure, why not?"


Damien: "Err...what else happened? Oh ya, Jake started fighting with a townie. Grr, I'm not academic material. I'm not cut out for studying. I need to find some other way to do this."


Rachel: "Awesome sauce. They've got a video game console."

***


David: "I heard that you need to date men for work. I'm single, so I thought why not I help?"
Danielle: "Thanks. I'm not a fan of men with beards or hats but I suppose it's a time to explore. We have to do this after the Smole, though."
David: "Why after? A Smole date is pretty memorable, isn't it?"
Danielle: "You've got a point...I'll consider."


Ethan: "Hazel, do you trust me?"
Hazel: "I suppose so."


Ethan: "Good. I think we should form a coalition."
Hazel: "Sure! I don't think you're the Mole."
Ethan: "That was easier than expected. You don't suspect that I may have an ulterior motive or anything?"
Hazel: "Why would you? It's just a coalition."
Ethan: "How simple and pure you are."

***


London: "That poor girl! She's been surrounded!"


Rachel: "It's just a game, London."
London: "Oh. In that case, whack it. Whack it real hard!"


London: "Don't let those m*********** get you!"
Joseph: "London? I think you can tone it down a little. You're distracting her."

***

Day 3


Brett: "The quiz is today. I need to study hard."


Sebastian: "I think we should form a coalition."


Sylvester: "Why me?"
Sebastian: "I'm Sebastian, you're Sylvester. Think about all the confusion we can create."


Sylvester: "I'm sold, but for a different reason. A leader should always have a team under him."


Sebastian: "Keep this a clandestine affair."
Sylvester: "Can I ask you something? Why do you put on that pompous and clearly fake French accent?"
Sebastian: "Do not question the artiste!"

***


Hazel: "Hi Joseph!"
Josphe: "Huh?"


Joseph: "AAH!"


*SPLASH*


Hazel: "Oops."


Hazel: "I'm coming for you, Joseph."


Hazel: "Cannonball!"


Hazel: "How did I do?"
Joseph: "10, 10, 10 and...10."
Hazel: "Really? Yay!"
Joseph: "You're so cute. I was joking. You don't make a big splash in diving. You weren't even diving."


Hazel: "Let's have a hold-breath contest!"


Joseph: "I don't want to be accused of bullying a little girl."


Joseph: "Oh dear, looks like I lost."


Hazel: "I won! Looks like my lung power is better."


Joseph: "You're just so adorable, you know that? Where are you from?"
Hazel: "Twinbrook. You?"
Joseph: "I currently live in busy Bridgeport."


Rachel: "The quiz is shortly after. Are you pumped?"
Ethan: "Nervous, actually. I don't want to be the first to go."

***
Quiz time.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: Does the Mole have dyed hair?
A: Yes
B: No



Q3: What is the Mole's natural hair colour?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blond
D: Red
E: White


Q4: In Mission 1, who was in the Mole's group?
A: Sylvester Lindon
B: David Hancock
C: London Yorkshire
D: Angel Stewart
E: Rachel Addams
F: The Mole is one of the above


Q5: In Mission 1, where did the Mole first visit?
A: Pool
B: Park
C: Resort
D: Dive bar
E: House



Q6: In Mission 1, did the Mole split up from the group?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: Was the Mole split up from the group in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: Was the Mole in a group of 2 or 3 in Mission 1?
A: 2
B: 3



Q9: Who did the Mole talk to in Mission 1?
A: Germaine Brick
B: Walter Fleur
C: Vivian Belle
D: None of the above


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Rachel Addams
C: Ethan Blackwell
D: Esther Chance
E: Danielle Florian
F: David Hancock
G: Jake Huez
H: Hazel Jessicarnation
I: Sylvester Lindon
J: Brett Malta
K: Joseph Phine
L: Angel Stewart
M: Damien Stewart
N: London Yorkshire

***



Here is where the execution ceremony will take place. One by one, the contestants' names will be called.


This screen will reveal their fate:


Green, for safety;


Red means that player is executed.

***


London: "I messed up."


London: "I would hate it if I went home first."


London: "Why me? Why did I make such a stupid mistake?"


London: "What are you looking at?"
Sylvester: "Nothing. Nothing at all."
London: "Liar!"


Good evening everyone. Tonight, our first victim will be revealed. Who will be the first to go home?


"Hazel Jessicarnation."
Hazel: "I hope it's not me."

























































































































































































"Safe."


"Danielle Florian."













































































































































































































"Safe."


"Brett Malta."
Brett: "I don't dare to look."






























































"Safe."


"Angel Stewart."
Angel: "I'm going to get a heart attack."



























































































"Safe."


"London Yorkshire."
London: "Hee hee, what are the odds of me leaving tonight?"
Sebastian: "This woman is annoying."
































































"Safe."


"Ethan Blackwell, you..."

























































































"...are safe."
Ethan: *CENSORED*


"Joseph Phine, you are not..."























































"...executed."
Joseph: "Stop playing these kind of tricks."


"Esther Chance."



























































"You are safe."


"Jake Huez, you are..."
Jake: "Oh boy."

















































































































































































































"...Safe."


"Only four left. Sylvester Lindon, let's see your fate."
Sylvester: "I'm ready for it."

































































































"Safe."


"Sebastian Aalend, you are going..."
























































































































































































"...on to the next episode."


"Only two left. David Hancock..."


"Damien Stewart. Who will go home?"
Rachel: "Huh? What about me?"
"You have been awarded a hidden exemption for being the first to set afoot on the house that held the Season 26 contestants."
Rachel: "You could have told me that."


"Damien Stewart."
















































































































































































"You are joining the rest for the next episode."


"That means David Hancock, you are unfortunately the first to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


London: "Hmm..."


David: "I don't understand. Was my strategy wrong? No, that can't be. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's wrong. I guess somebody has to go first though, and that's me. I guess I don't have to worry about whatever I was worrying about before I joined. Phew."


"Thank you for joining, David."

David Hancock the doctor has been executed! Now contestants can only rely on themselves to save themselves from execution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!