Saturday 22 April 2017

30.09-Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini


Previously, the contestants had to ride a bicycle to their designated locations with only one one-seater bicycle. 40/110 points were earned, with London, Angel, Joseph and Jake being at the right locations. The pot had 240-560 points. Rachel and Damien were executed in a double execution, but in a surprise turn of events, Jake chose to quit as well. However, his spot will be filled by the mystery contestant, who has been eager to enter the house and participate. Who is it?

***
Day 17



Esther: "I'm secretly happy that Rachel is gone. She had horrible taste in fashion. I don't see a single brand I recognise on those clothes. Only Danielle and London seem to have passable fashion sense, at the very least, I just don't outwardly show that everyone else looks like they're wearing a trash bag."


Sylvester: "Angel's still in the game. There are 10 of us, so we needed 8. I didn't talk to Damien and Angel obviously. So at least three didn't put Angel down as a suspect. Joseph, are you done changing?"
Joseph: "I barely opened the drawer."
Sebastian: "He's pretty relaxed about changing in front of us."
Sylvester: "We're all grown men here. What does he have that we don't?"
Sebastian: "Six pack and a huge dong."
Sylvester: "What?"
Sebastian: "Heh."

Joseph: "Oof!"
Sylvester: "Are you okay?"


Joseph: "I dropped something and hit my head on the...ow! Not again."


Joseph: "I need to stop getting into accidents so much. It's a miracle I'm still alive."


Joseph: "Anyway, do you think the ladies chose to back out? Say, Hazel?"
Sebastian: "Hazel is a simple-minded fool. We are no idiots. She will not break her promise."


Joseph: "Well, I think London is quite fickle. She very likely lied to us."


Sylvester: "Both of you put down Angel as the Mole, right?"
Joseph: "I don't know about Sebastian but I did."
Sebastian: "Oi. Do not try and sow discord."


Sylvester: "So if we assume London didn't put Angel, and neither did Damien...who is the last one?"
Joseph: "There can be more than three who chose not to follow you, Sylvester. You were pretty charismatic but they're not going to risk leaving. And maybe this proves that Angel isn't the Mole."
Sebastian: "I agree with him."
Sylvester: "But all the evidence seems to point towards her. And Damien was executed."


Sebastian: "You are just finding excuses. You are in a tunnel. Get out!"
Sylvester: "You're right. I didn't go all out on Angel either. That's just stupid. I can trust you two, right?"
Joseph: "...Of course."


Joseph: "It's funny how the biggest coalition in the house suddenly became the smallest. I don't know how many of us actually really thought Angel was the Mole or even put her name down in the last question. But I'm not one of them. I lied. I don't believe Angel is the Mole and I'm not going to shortchange myself. Every question counts."

***


Hazel: "I've never done this before. It's so exciting. Here goes nothing."


Hazel: "They always throw their mix around, right?"


Hazel: "Oopsie."


Hazel: "Hey cameraman, can you erase that?"
Cameraman: "Sure, sure."
Hazel: "Thanks!"


Hazel: "I'm glad there are markings in the shaker. Almost there...hopefully this tastes good."

***
Day 18


Hazel: "You can cook?"
London: "Why, I can cook quite fair meals."


Hazel: "Are you kidding me? I suddenly remember you cooked once and it was amazing. Don't sell yourself short."
London: "Thank you, Hazel. Such kind words warm my heart."


Hazel: "I am not used to this side of London."


Hazel: "Honestly, she kind of creeps me out. Like one day she's crazy mad and the next she's a little lamb."


Hazel: "Kind of hope she stays like this though. She's so much friendlier this way."


London: "I can talk to you. You don't have to talk to yourself."
Hazel: "Oh, I was talking to the cameras...actually I have no idea where they are."


Hazel: "Can I stay and watch?"
London: "Of course."


Hazel: "You're unusually nice today."
London: "What do you mean? I'm always nice."
Hazel: "Yesterday, you were all about killing the Mole or something. Do you mind if I ask who you picked."
London: "You."


Hazel: "Me? I don't know what I did to give you that impression but okay."
London: "I'm just kidding...oh no."


London: "What went wrong?"


Hazel: "You...only cooked one?"
London: "One decent one. I'll try again."
Hazel: "It's okay. There are leftovers in the fridge."


London: "What happened? It's like I had a mind block. I suddenly forgot how to cook. Today I tried cooking pancakes and I looked at all the knobs and suddenly got confused. Oh dear, am I getting old like Esther?"

***


"Good morning contestants. It is time for your next mission. You have been randomly split into pairs. Two of you will be going to Little Island to fix some problems with the broadcast. The rest of you will be around Zimmaport listening for the broadcast. You have one hour in total. This is worth 100 points, all or nothing. Good luck."


Danielle: "Surely we get to eat breakfast first."
Esther: "My food! You put your dirty plates on my pancakes."
London: "Oh dear, I'm incredibly sorry. Do you want me to get another one?"


Esther: "Ugh. Why? I can't even eat decent pancakes?"


Sebastian: "Her lingerie reminds me of a song..."
Joseph: "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini?"
Danielle: "Perverts."


Esther: "I just cannot stand those filthy plebians right now."


Esther: "Here is a tip. Don't disrupt me from my beauty rest. And get a better bed."


Sebastian: "Why is she standing over there?"


Sebastian: "Reflecting on her horrible attitude?"


Joseph: "Sylvester, that was my pancakes."
Sylvester: "Really? I just saw them down here."
Joseph: "I went to the toilet...nevermind. I'll get another one."
London: "Do you need me to wash your plates, Angel?"
Angel: "That is fine. I can wash it myself, thank you."


Angel: "Nice build."
Danielle: "Hearing an old lady say that feels disgusting."
Joseph: "I'll be back in a jiffy. I'll put on something."


Angel: "What is wrong with you? What did I do?"
Sebastian: "Wow, you are back fast."


Joseph: "Don't question it. And get those pancakes out of my face or I'll eat them in front of yours."


Danielle: "Shut up. I know you're not as nice as you seem."
Angel: "I am terribly insulted."
Joseph: "I'll be on my way now."
Angel: "Just because I said Joseph looked good?"


Joseph: "Why am I dragged into this?"
Angel: "I will take the high road and not quibble with you."
Danielle: "Whatever you say."


Joseph: "I have no idea why Dani and Angel started arguing in the kitchen. I think Dani knows something that nobody else does."

***


Danielle: "Let's just drive around this vicinity, okay?"
London: "Whatever you say. Just drive slowly, okay? I wouldn't like it if you or I get injured."
Danielle: "Are you running a fever? You're creeping me out."


Angel: "We should take the further road to cover more ground."


Joseph; 'You brought your swimsuit along, right? We're going boating."
Hazel: "I've never been on a boat before. This is fnn. I'm so lucky."


Sylvester: "Take the left, then..."
Taxi Driver: "I know my road more than you. Just sit back and relax."


Sylvester: "Sebastian and I were the ones who would go and fix the radio thingy. I wouldn't want any other role anyway. Waiting around like last mission was so boring and unproductive. Not to mention a total disaster."

***


Angel: "Oh, a cute baby."


Esther: "Yes, yes, now focus."
Angel: "I don't think we've started yet. The one hour only begins when Sylvester and Sebastian set foot on Little Island."

***


They have arrived on Little Island. There will be a surprise in store for them...


"Your one hour begins now."


Sylvester: "Excuse me, miss. I'm in a rush."
Louise: "Rude."


Michelle: "Sylvester, Sebastian...I've been waiting for you."


Sylvester: "Do you know her?"
Sebastian: "No."


Michelle: "Silly you, I'm Michelle Brack. I live here and most importantly, I'm joining you all!"
Everybody, our mystery player is none other than Michelle Brack!


Sebastian: "So this is the surprise we were told about."


Michelle: "I've been watching all of you at home so I'm up-to-date on the happenings here."
Sebastian: "That is creepy."
Michelle: "Can I ask you why you have that thing hanging on your pants?"
Sebastian: "Those are my art supplies. In case I ever need them."


Sebastian: "Who did you replace?"


Michelle: "The other redhead, Rachel. I received special footage from her personal cameraman, so it was like I was playing from Rachel's POV."


Sylvester: "We can catch up later. We have a mission to do. If you forgot, our one hour started five minutes ago."


Sylvester: "There are a lot of files here. I'll try and find the problem."
Sebastian: "I'll go outside. I think I saw some contraption."
Sylvester: "No, I want Michelle to go."
Michelle: "Sure thing."

Michelle: "I'm actually at a disadvantage here. I don't think anybody thinks I'm the Mole. So I have to work extra hard."


Sebastian: "I'll see if she needs help."


Michelle: "Okay, how does this thing work?"


Sebastian: "What are you doing?"


Michelle: "Trying to align the dishes."


Sebastian: "Let me see what you are doing."


Sebastian: "I do not think that is the right knob."


Sebastian: "Maybe you should push that button instead."


Sylvester: "It's a good thing I know a thing or two about computer programming. Oh, what do we have here?"


Sylvester: "There was a secret file in the computer at the island. And it had an exemption if we broadcasted that we need to go to the Non-Recycling Centre. In essence, we could earn points by sending the right location or bag 3 exemptions by misleading the others."


Sebastian: "I'll go check on what Sylvester is doing."


Sebastian: "Sylvester, have you fixed anything?"
Sylvester: "No, not yet. But I found something. We can get an exemption if we announce that the others have to go to the Non-Recycling Centre, wherever that is."
Sebastian: "What will you do?"
Sylvester: "I'm taking that exemption, of course. You want it too, I know. And I know Michelle wouldn't want to leave when she just came too."


Sebastian: "Do you think these papers on the wall are of use?"


Sebastian: "Hmm..."


Michelle: "Or maybe it's this one."


Michelle: "Aha!"


Sylvester: "Yes, I've fixed the problem."
Gregory: "Who is he and what is he doing?"
Sylvester: "I think the question is who are all of you and why are all of you here?"


Michelle: "We have 20 minutes left."
Sebastian: "Give me that. I know where we have to send the others."

***


Joseph: "Hang on tight."
Hazel: "Woah!"


Joseph: 'I love the water."


Lillian: "Watch it!"


Hazel: "Watch out!"
Joseph: "I've got this."


Hazel: "We're going so faaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT!"


Joseph: :"Thrilling, ain't it?"

***


Esther: "I bet here is the right place."


Angel: "What a cute dog."


Esther: "I don't hear anything."
Angel: "I don't think that's how it works. We probably need a radio."
Esther: "I know what I'm doing. Let's go in."


Sebastian: "Attention Smole competitors. Go to the Non-Recycling Centre. I repeat, the Non-Recycling Centre. Oh, and Michelle says it's near the lighthouse."


Hazel: "Stop! I hear something."


Joseph: "I didn't quite catch it."
Hazel: "I heard something about a Michelle."
Joseph: "Who's Michelle?"


Sebastian: "I repeat, Non-Recycling Centre. Near the lighthouse."

***


Danielle: "Oh, that sounds like Sebastian."
London: "Why did you turn the volume up so high? It will damage our poor, fragile ears."
Danielle: "Shh. I'm trying to find out what he's saying."
London: "Turn it down."


Danielle: "London kept turning the volume down. In the end the broadcast stopped and we missed some parts. Fortunately I managed to hear about some recycling centre."

***


Joseph: "Over there."


Hazel: "I'm all wet."
Joseph: "Good thing we have those swimsuits."
Hazel: "Hey, did you put a parking coupon on the car?"
Joseph: "Eh...I don't think they need coupons...right?"
Hazel: "If you say so."


Hazel: "WheeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHA!"

***


13 minutes left.


Jake: "Oh, hey guys. I'm just looking for my parents. Have you seen them?"


Danielle: "Excuse me, did you listen to the radio earlier?"
Herman: "Do you think there's a ***** radio here?"


Danielle: "Inside, maybe?"
Herman: "No, they just play those crappy pop music."
London: "Excuse me! Everyone, could you stop for a while? Hey, you!"


London: "Do you know where the recyclling centre is?"
Tabitha: "Never heard of it...unless you mean the Non-Recycling Centre. It's all the way on the other side, near the lighthouse."
Jake: "This mission sounds fun."

***

6 minutes left.


Hazel: "I'm coming."


Joseph: "The Non-Recycling Centre is a junkyard?"


Hazel: "Eww."
Joseph: "I'll check the dumpsters. You check those piles."


Hazel: "Eww."


Hazel: "This is disgusting.


Joseph: "Alright, a different form of diving."


Joseph: "Here goes nothing."


Joseph: "Ugh, I think I'm gonna throw up."


Joseph: "This better be worth it."


Hazel: "Oh, there's something round and green here. An exemption! I think I found an exemption!"


Hazel: "Joseph? Joseph, there's another one on the floor you just threw out. I'll take it for you."


Hazel: "I see something in here."


Hazel: "How do I get it out? Maybe if I shake it..."


Joseph: "Gross. Never doing that again. Found any points, Hazel?"
Hazel: "No, but I found three exemptions."


Joseph: "I dig through trash and find nothing while Hazel casually finds not one, not two, but THREE exemptions? But no points? Suspicious."


London: "Wait for me."


London: "Ew."
"Time is up!"
Danielle: "Thank goodness I don't have to do what they're doing."


Joseph: "Thanks for nothing, guys. Such impeccable timing."


Hazel: "Well, we found three exemptions right? So three of us are exempt."
"Yes, you found 3 exemptions but they aren't for you. They're for Sylvester, Sebastian and your newest contestant Michelle. They sent you to the wrong place."


"The points are actually in the top floor of the lighthouse. 0/100 points have been earned, making the pot 240/660. The Mole is catching up."


Hazel: "I can't believe they made us do the dirty work for them. And I was so excited to find three exemptions, only to realise I was helping them."

***


Sylvester: "Guys, we have something."


Sylvester: "Wait for it..."


Sylvester: "Three exemptions for us."
Michelle: "Woo! An exemption on my first mission."
Sebastian: "Excellent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!