Saturday 15 April 2017

30.06-Keeping an eye out for clues


Welcome back! The 12 contestants were split into two groups: callers and buggers. The callers had to relay information on where 200 points were, while the buggers could listen in to try and get it for themselves to win an exemption. Sylvester managed to find the points in a tomato plant in the rooftop garden and brought it back to his room, thus earning himself an exemption. However, no points were earned and the pot remained at 200/450 points. Who will be executed next?

***
Day 11


Rachel: "Sylvester, I just want to congratulate you for managing to get the exemption. I thought we were very fast already."
Sylvester: "You were. I barely made it back when you came up."
Rachel: "Damn, how did I not see you?"


Sebastian: "So you're telling me that you did not eavesdrop? But why?"


Joseph: "I had a feeling you would have something up your sleeve. So perhaps you wouldn't call. If so, then I would get a penalty and I don't want to be the one to cause the group to lose points."


Danielle: "Interesting."


London: "Time to get wasted! Woo!"


Angel: "There you are, Damien."
Damien: "Ma, I'm cooking cheese for your favourite grilled cheese."
Angel: "That's nice dear."


Angel: "Nobody's nearby, right?"
Damien: "You tell me. You were the one who just entered."


Angel: "Right, sorry. I just get the feeling of being watched."
Damien: "There are invisible cameras everywhere. Of course we're being watched."


Damien: "Why are you here anyway?"
Angel: "To discuss the Mole with you."


Damien: "Ergh. Take a break, Ma. It's not good for your health. I've got ways to find more intel."
Angel: "By eavesdropping on everybody else? That's not very upright."
Damien: "Since when has the Stewart family been upright?"
Angel: "Since I said so!"
Damien: "There, there, Ma, don't get so worked up."
Angel: "Let me tell you that nothing good will come out of this if you continue down this path. Look at your father."

***


Joseph: "I heard you like jewellery. We're mainly into housing but we do have a store that sells accessories."


Esther: "I heard about them. They look cheap and of poor quality."


Joseph: "What? They're good stuff."
Damien: "Shameless advertising."


Damien: "Nobody wants to listen to you brag about your company."


Danielle: "Forget about those stuff. He's a man. He knows nothing about women's accessories. I can recommend you the good stuff. In fact, I wrote an article on the best places to get good accessories."
Joseph: "That cost a bomb."
Esther: "You have to pay a price for fashion."
Damien: "Or not."
Joseph: "See? We're on the same wavelength here."
Damien: "Not really."

***


London: "I don't feel so good. Did I eat something wrong? Oh dear. Toilet, stat!"


London: "Blergh!"


London: "It tastes like alcohol."


London: "Did I go drinking? Why do I have no recollection of it? I hate drinking."

***
Day 12


Danielle: "I'm always keeping an eye out for clues. That mission the other day made me think if Rachel is the Mole. There had to be a reason why the rooms had red walls. And why the points were hidden in a RED tomato. And she failed to bring back the points. If it's not her, then maybe it's London. I think her favourite colour is red but I need to ask her. Goodness me, my list of suspects is growing bigger by the day."


Danielle: "I think perhaps we should focus more on Rachel...Esther, are you still thinking about that mission?"
Esther: "You eavesdropped on me."


Esther: :"I feel so betrayed."
Danielle: "Come on now. You would have done the same."
Esther: "No, I wouldn't. If you can cross boundaries for a slim chance at exemption, I don't know what else you can do. They say never to trust journalists."


Danielle: "I'm sorry, okay? Now get over it. I'll lend you some of my jewellery."
Esther: "Really?"


Danielle: "Sure. It's in the top centre drawer."


Esther: "Wow. These look so similar to mine but are made of crystal. They must cost a bomb. If only I could afford it...can I keep it?"
Danielle: "Sure, if that makes you happy. Promise to not bring up that mission again though."
Esther: "Deal."

*** 
Time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: How many other contestants share the same room as the Mole?
A: 4
B: 1


Q3: In Mission 3, was the Mole a caller or bugger?
A: Caller
B: Bugger


Q4: In Mission 3, in what order did the Mole call?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not call


Q5: In Mission 3, who was the Mole's bugger?
A: Danielle Florian
B: Jake Huez
C: Sylvester Lindon
D: Joseph Phine
E: Damien Stewart
F: London Yorkshire
G: The Mole is a bugger


Q6: In Mission 3, whose phone did the Mole bug?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Rachel Addams
C: Ethan Blackwell
D: Esther Chance
E: Hazel Jessicarnation
F: Angel Stewart
G: The Mole is a caller


Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole enter the rooftop garden?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 3, in what order did the Mole enter the rooftop garden?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not enter


Q9: In Mission 3, did the Mole eavesdrop?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is a caller



Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Sebastian Aalend
B: Rachel Addams
C: Ethan Blackwell
D: Esther Chance
E: Danielle Florian
F: Jake Huez
G: Hazel Jessicarnation
H: Sylvester Lindon
I: Joseph Phine
J: Angel Stewart
K: Damien Stewart
L: London Yorkshire

***


"Welcome to your next execution ceremony. Tonight another one of you will go. Just a heads-up that the next execution will be a double execution, so you may want to prepare yourselves."


"We all know Sylvester is exempt, but who else?"


"Angel Stewart."
Angel: "I'm so worried."










































































































































































"Safe."
Angel: "Bless us all."


"Hazel Jessicarnation."
Hazel: "I'm very confused right now. I hope I don't leave."


































































































































































































"Rachel Addams."









































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Sebastian Aalend."
Sebastian: "As they say, bring it on."
























































































































































































































































"You are not executed."


Sebastian: "I knew it."
"London Yorkshire."
London: "I am confident."



















































































































































































































































"You are safe."


"Ethan Blackwell, unfortunately..."





















































































































































































































































































































"...you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Sebastian: "Ha! I knew it."
Angel: "Such a shame."


Sylvester: "Interesting..."


Ethan: "It really sucks. I wanted to stay further. At least I managed to drag some down with me, like Brett. Sorry, not sorry. Although I'm beginning to wonder if something went wrong with that strategy...well, it's over. Good luck everyone! Execute the Mole!"

***


Sebastian: "London, ma cherie, I have an interesting proposition for you."


London: "Oh?"
Sebastian: "We are both the artists in the house, no? Why not we form an alliance? A secert coalition?"


London: "Let me consider."
Sebastian: "You know where to find me."
Sylvester: "I wonder what they're talking about."

***


London: "Hmm...I'm all alone in this game. I don't think it will hurt to accept."

Ethan has been executed! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!