Friday 7 April 2017

30.03-Bonding session


Fourteen new faces arrived in Zimmaport, and their first mission was to locate the houses of the contestants from Season 26. They eventually managed to do so within the time limit, fetching 120/120 points. Rachel earned a hidden exemption for being the first to step foot on the house the Season 26 contestants lived in. David was the first to be executed this season. Who will be next?

***
Day 4


Hazel: "I didn't know you could cook, Brett."
Brett: "I don't cook often, but when I do, I make a perfect meal."


Brett: "No!"


Brett: "I couldn't have failed."


Brett: "I can't believe I can't even make decent waffles. I hope there are enough ingredients left to make another batch."


Ethan: "So you volunteer? You really are an angel. You have a heart of gold. Unlike the many demons I see roaming the streets these days."


Angel: "Not all angels are good. Not all demons are bad."
Ethan: "...Okay? Actually, have you ever thought about why the good things in this world are good and why the bad things are bad?"

***


Rachel: "You're a little cray-cray, you know that?"
London: "Did you just insult me? I'll have you know that I have many sides, and you do not want to get on my bad side."


Esther: "Wow, I now know why my children enjoy playing these things so much."
Danielle: "This is a wonderful bonding session."


Esther: "How I wish I can live in this house forever. It's better than the dump I currently live in."

***
Day 5


Sylvester: "So you're telling me you've been living on your own these past few months?"


Jake: "Well, I guess so."


Sylvester: "Impressive for someone without parental figures. You're okay, kid."


Rachel: "Why do you always wear that gloves?"
Damien: "I...am a neat freak. Yup. I hate getting my hands dirty."
Rachel: "Makes sense. Wanna play frisbee?"


Damien: "Catch!"
Rachel: "AAH! Don't try to murder me!"
Ethan: "Shh, I'm plotting my strategy here."


Damien: "Sorry."


Angel: "Those kids are so relaxed. They're so happy. How can that be? Or am I trying too hard?"

***

Sebastian: "So you can paint? It is such a shame there are no art supplies or easels, am I right?"


London: "I know how you feel. At least there are books to read."
Sebastian: "Books? Those are for the baser fools!"

***
Day 6


Joseph: "Word travels fast here...okay, maybe not that fast, because I only found out 5 days later, but apparently Jake joined just to look for his parents. Which he managed to. But instead of reconciling he just worsened it. It makes me mad thinking about it. Kinship is invaluable."


Joseph: "So you just lashed out at your father? That's very rude of you!"


Brett: "Be quiet, guys. There's a mission briefing coming up."


Joseph: "Sorry. I just don't want to see you end up losing your family because of a trivial incident."


Jake: "I understand. I hope to be able to reunite too."


"In this next mission, we have selected 14 landmarks in Zimmaport for you to see. Near each landmark you will find a plaque of some sort telling you who needs to be there. Take a photo with the landmark and the correct contestants in the photo to earn 10 points. This is worth 130 points. One landmark will give the relevant contestants exemption if all the requirements for that landmark are met. You have three and a half hours. Good luck."


Angel: "Each of us was given a walkie-talkie to communicate with the others. I took a while to learn how to use it though. I'm an old woman. You can't blame me. I also thought that everyone had to be at one specific landmark since there were 13 landmarks that earned points and 13 of us, but the others thought otherwise."

***


Sylvester: "I think we should go that way."
Damien: "Who made you the leader?"

Sylvester: "I know what is best for us."

Damien: "Sure, unless you're the Mole."
Sylvester: "Are you accusing me right now?"
Damien: "No, no, you're the perfect angel and is always right."
Sylvester: "At least I look the part. Who trusts someone who wears black-and-white stripes and gloves? You look like you just stepped out of prison."

Jake: "There's really no point in fighting. Let's just go in that store. Maybe we can get some clues."
Damien: "You're just a child. You know nothing."
Sylvester: "He knows more than you. Let's go, Jake. He'll decide if he wants to join."
Damien: "Fine. But only because I want to."

***

Danielle: "We'll split up. I'll go with Joseph."
London: "Oh, a spider! How cute."

Joseph: "Fine by me. I think that statue may have something for us."


Danielle: "You have the camera right? I wish they gave all of us a camera."


Joseph: "It says that we need two contestants who cannot drive to pose by the statue. I think Jake can't drive."


Danielle: "Maybe it's the youngest two."
Joseph: "This is Joseph. We need two people who can't drive in the park. If that's you, come to the park and look for me."


Jake: "I'm coming over."
Sylvester: "Since we can't see eye-to-eye, let's just split up."


Damien: "Fine. Don't follow me."

***


Esther: "There is something inscribed there."


London: "Anyone whose name starts with D."
Esther: "Danielle! Come over here! We need you!"


Danielle: "I'm coming!"


Danielle: "Okay, what do I need to do?"
London: "Get your ass here and be shot!"
Esther: "She means get your photo taken."


Danielle: "Okay...that's just me, right?"


Danielle: "I'll do a pose. Take a picture of me, London."

***


Jake: "I'm here."


Joseph: "Okay, we have one down. This is Joseph. Jake is here with me. Who else can't drive? Please respond. Over."

Hazel: "I'm coming. Just let me get my picture done."


Hazel: "All we need is two women, right? Sebastian, come take a photo of us. I need to find Joseph."


Sebastian: "Photographs are cheap imitations."


Rachel: "Nobody cares about your views. There is money at stake."
Sebastian: "Why be a slave to money? Money is not everything."


Rachel: "Why did you join the Smole then?"


Hazel: "Just smile. You won't look nice if you keep talking."

***


Vivian: "This new hairstyle makes me feel ten years younger."


Jake: "Is that..."


Joseph: "Where are you going?"
Jake: "I'll be back."


Jake: "I feel queasy just seeing her."


Jake: "It is you."
Vivian: "Who are...Jake?"


Jake: "Oh, you still remember me. And I see you're still trying to pretend to be 18."


Jake: "You're old. Face it."
Vivian: "How dare you."


Jake: "How dare me? How dare you. You divorced my father out of the blue and moved here."
Vivian: "You don't understand."


Jake: "Then make me understand."


Vivian: "I...you'll find out when you grow up."


Jake: "I'm 18. Don't try to fob me off with some lame excuse of it being a problem 'children won't understand'."
Vivian: "Well, what do you want me to say? What do you want me to do? Force myself to stay in the loveless marriage?"


Jake: "Selfish, irresponsible brat."


Vivian: "I am your mother. How dare you talk to me like that?"


Jake: "I don't have one."


Jake: "From the moment you walked out on us without a word, I lost my mother."
Vivian: "Are you cursing me?"


Jake: "To think your ex-husband is still so smitten with you and thinks you'll return. Forget we ever met. Forget I exist. Just like how I'll forget you exist."


Vivian: "There are some things in life I want to forget too..."


Joseph: "I saw everything. Is she your mother? London saw her last mission, living with Ernest Lee, the Mole of Season 18."

Jake: "So she's got a rich boy toy now. No wonder she doesn't care about us."
Joseph: "Go and talk to her. Patch things up."
Jake: "It's too late. She's gone."


Jake: "I know I didn't handle it that well. I should have remained calm. I don't know what came over me. I just didn't expect to see them both in the span of six days. I should focus on the mission."

***


Brett: "Over here. Everyone needs to be by this sign."


Brett: "We can't let go of any chance to earn points."
Ethan: "Agreed."
Angel: "No."


Ethan: "We need to get everyone here."


Angel: "There is no way we can organise everybody here. We should just give this one up so that we have time to find the other locations."


Sylvester: "Attention Angel. This is Sylvester. I need the oldest contestant by the troll near the lighthouse. Come ASAP. Over."


Angel: "Hello?"
Ethan: "I know it looks like a phone but it's not a phone. You don't say hello."
Angel: "I'll be right over. Bye."
Brett: "Looks like we just have to give this one up then, no matter how unwilling I may be."


Brett: "Chaos. Utter chaos. The moment everyone started talking at the same time and everyone needed to be in two places at once. I knew it was a failed mission from that point on."

***


London: "We need to take a photo of whoever was here in Mission 1."


Danielle: "That's us!"
Esther: "We are doing wonderful."


Esther: "Wait, you weren't here. It was Rachel."


Esther: "Erm, do I turn this knob? Rachel, Rachel, answer me. I need you to visit the Season 26 house. Did I do it right?"


Danielle: "London, let's go find another landmark."

***


Damien: "Oh, this old building has something here...those who are evil must come here to earn an exemption. That's me. Woo, an exemption."

***


Jake: "There they are!"


Hazel: "I'm here!"
Joseph: "Why is Sebastian here too?"


Hazel: "He said he wanted to make sure I was safe. And he has the camera."
Jake: "You believe him? Nevermind, let's take a photo and get out of here."


Joseph: "I'll get out of the way. Sebastian, you do the honours."
Sebastian: "How do I make this as artistic as possible?"
Jake: "That isn't the point right now."


Sebastian: "I am done."
Joseph: "Great. Why not we all go together to find the next landmark?"

Rachel: "Today, I'm a very busy woman. After taking a photo with Hazel, I was on my way to find Esther who was being incredibly vague, when I heard my name again. I can't triplicate, guys. It was incredibly tempting to turn it off but I didn't want to do that."

***

Danielle: "Danielle to everyone, over."


London: "Just hurry up and say it. Now, where is everyone?"


Danielle: "Okay. I need all the 29ers to come to this, erm, I don't know what it's called but you get to look at the town from here. And there's a cabin too."





Ethan: "Did you hear that, Brett?"


Brett: "Can you be clearer, Danielle? Over."
Danielle: "29-year-olds. Is it not obvious?"


Brett: "I meant the location. Be precise."

Danielle: "Erm..."


London: "Give me that phone, m********."
Danielle: "WHAT did you just call me?"
London: "Please?"


Brett: "None of you better screw this up. Tell me exactly where I need to be."


London: "This is London to Brett. Sorry about the confusion, Brett. We're on a hill. This is a big orange platform. From the park you should be able to see this orange platform."


Brett: "But I'm in the middle of something."
Ethan: "This is Ethan to London, over. Ignore him. He's free at the moment."


Ethan: "Heard that? You better hurry. I don't know how much time we have left."


Brett: "But we need a blond male."
Ethan: "I have blonde hair too."


Brett: "Are you sure it works like that? We need a redhead, a blond male, a brunette woman and anyone with black hair. That's four, isn't it?"
Ethan: "Let's just take a gamble."


Brett: "We can't. I need this to be perfect."


Ethan: "News flash. You're not going anywhere if you want perfection in everything. Now hurry up. I need to get a brunette here."


Brett: "London, this is Brett. I'm coming over. Over."


Ethan: "Ethan to London. Can you come down here to this radio tower?"
Brett: "Tell her it's near City Hall. Otherwise she may go to the wrong one."

***


Joseph: "Okay guys. There's something here."


Joseph: "We need two artistic people."


Sebastian: "It is a good thing I followed. I think London is the next one. We had a chat yesterday."


Hazel: "I'll do it! London, this is Hazel. Come to the Simhenge near the art gallery. It's on the resort island."


Jake: "Wait, I hear someone else talking too."


Damien: "All men to come! All men to come! If you hear this, please acknowledge. Over."


Jake: "Damien, could you repeat? Okay, got it. We need all the guys to visit the industrial port."
Sebastian: "What about this?"

Joseph: "Which is more important now?"

Sebastian: "This, of course! We only need two."


Hazel: "Are you considered a man or a boy, Jake?"
Jake: "A man, of course! I'm 18! I'm two years younger than you. It won't hurt if I stop by. I'm not needed here anyway."

Joseph: "Okay, how about Jake and I make our way first. When you are done, come find us."

***


Sylvester: "Is this one? Yes, I see something there."


Sylvester: "3 people whose last name contains any letter in 'Lisette'...I'm one. Who else? Angel and Damien...yup. Esther Chance...isn't it everyone? So I just need any three."


Sylvester: "This is to everyone. I need two more to come find me at the dinosaur on a hill."

Rachel: "Rachel to Sylvester. Aren't you supposed to be going to a port to join the guys? Ethan just left after getting a photo."
Sylvester: "Really? I didn't know. Which port is it?"

***

Danielle: "Can anyone hear me? Hello?"
Brett: "This isn't going anywhere. Nobody is listening."


Danielle: "If nobody else is responding, then I'll assume that nobody else is 29."


Brett: "That's a dangerous assumption."


Danielle: "Let's just take a photo. There's no point in wasting time. You need to be somewhere and I'll go and find that Dino. Why is there a Dino anyway?"


Brett: "I don't know. I just don't feel safe about this."

***
Ten minutes left.


Angel: "At last. How am I going to take a photo though? Do I do one of those selfie things the youths are talking about?"

***

Esther: "I'm here.'

Danielle: "Great. We just need to take a wefie."
Hazel: "Here. I have a camera."

Esther: "By the way, is anybody taking note of how many landmarks we have yet?"
Danielle: "Erm..."
Hazel: "Not me."

***
London: "Shut the f*** up, everyone. Who is called 'The Little Mermaid' and 'The Master of Disguises?"

Rachel: "That's me. I'll be right over. Where are you, London? Over."


Rachel: "I'm really surprised this isn't one of the landmarks."


Damien: "I'm the master of disguises. But I can't leave yet. I'm at...Port Alum. We're waiting for Sylvester Lindon and Brett Malta."
Jake: "Really? Master of diguises? I bet he gave himself that name."


Joseph: "There they are."


Sylvester: "We're here. In time, right?"

Brett: "Next time, just give the name of the port. There's a sign over there with its name."

Ethan: "Quick, get a photo."

***

"Time is up! Time to check the photos."

The founder's statue requires two who can't drive. That's Jake and Hazel. This is correct.


The fountain in the park requires everyone whose first name starts with D. That's Danielle and is correct.


The oldest contestant, Angel, is with the troll. Another 10 points.

The sacred ground near the lake has two women. 40 points so far.


All those who are 29 years old must be at Lookout Point. Sylvester is missing from the photo. No points earned.

The criminal hideout will award an exemption to those with the evil trait. Unfortunately Damien but not Angel is in the photo. No exemptions are awarded.


Esther and Rachel made it to Glamorous Glory in the last mission and are both in this photo now. 10 points,

All the males have to be at Port Alum. That's Jake, Sylvester, Sebastian, Ethan, Brett, Damien and Joseph. 60 points so far.


The dinosaur has Esther, Hazel and Danielle. They fulfil the requirements of having at least one letter in their last name to be either E, I, L, S or T. 

The single radio tower requires a redhead, a man with blond hair, a woman with brown hair and another contestant with black hair. Unfortunately, nobody is allowed to play two roles so one contestant is missing from this photo.


The Simhenge has London and Sebastian, two contestants with the artistic trait. Correct.


Nobody took a photo with the sign near the Risotto mansion, nor the well on Little Island. Nobody even found the last "landmark", which is Port Upotise, where all the unemployed contestants must take a photo. Altogether, 80/130 points have been earned, making the pot 200/250 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!