Sunday 8 September 2019

47.02-A new Mole


Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to replay Season 5's mission with a twist. Stephanie had a chance to get the first exemption this season and succeeded albeit at a cost of 8 points. 61 questions were answered correctly and 114/220 points were added to the pot. The first execution will take place soon. Who will be the first victim of a new Mole?


Henrietta: "Stephanie, I think we should have a chat."
Stephanie: "About what?"


Henrietta: "Working together."


Henrietta: "We're both smart. You in particular proved it already. I think if we work together, we can bring each other to the finale, assuming you're not the Mole."


Stephanie: "Aren't you the one known for forming coalitions with everyone?"


Henrietta: "That was in the past. If I tried that now nobody will work with me. I can assure you that you are the first one I spoke to."
Stephanie: "Will I be the only one?"


Henrietta: "That will depend on how cooperative you are."


Stephanie: "...Okay. You have a deal."


Henrietta: "Let's get down to business then. There's a lot to take in. We have many ways to sabotage, such as answering wrongly and making sure you don't get the exemption."

Stephanie: "The Mole could also try to answer as many questions correctly as possible after the initial 10 questions are used up since subsequent questions are not worth anything."

Henrietta: "Are you saying it's you?"
Stephanie: "...I'm just putting it out there."


Henrietta: "Hmm, if you aren't the Mole, this could be very useful in trying to lead others in the wrong direction." 

*
*
*


Matty: "This house is so boring. They think we're kids and can patronise us with a bunch of TVs. Fortunately there are books to read. They can take away all our phones and fancy gadges but they should at least let us communicate with the outside world."
Melvin: "They don't want us to spoil the season."


Mattu: "Please, the season was already spoiled when some of us here were chosen."


Melvin: "That's not very nice."


Matty: "I don't really care. They're not here anyway."


Matty: "I'm not here to make friends."


Matty: "Hey, is that Kenneth out there? I wonder why he's so antisocial."


Matty: "Kenneth, what are you doing out here?"
Kenneth: "Thinking about the Mole."


Matty: "Who do you think it is?"
Kenneth: "Why would I tell you?"


Matty: "You can trust me. My lips are sealed."


Kenneth: "Go bug someone else."


Matty: "Rude. I hope you don't ever join customer service. I'll be sure to leave you one-star reviews."


Kenneth: "Trust no one. I'm not going to believe a single word anyone says. I learned my lesson."

*
*
*


Jasmine: "Go find another room. This room is mine."
Monique: "We have to share a room. It's a mansion but it's a mansion of 11 Sims. There are no other beds available. I don't like this as much as you do but we have to get used to it."

***



Jasmine: "The house we are staying in this season is adequate, and so much better than that excuse of a houseboat I had to stay on in Season 26. There's much more room here and I like my privacy. Unfortunately not everyone here  knows the concept of personal space. Monique insisted on sharing a room with me. This is so infuriating. I hope she goes home first."

***


Melvin: "Last season there was Max. This season there's Derek, who's even bigger than Max. I know this is silly and I should have nothing to worry about considering my size, but I just have lingering scars. At least Derek doesn't seem that hostile compared to Max. I have to get over this fear. I need to find a day to talk to Derek...eventually."

*
*
*


Derek: "Everyone here is so smart. It makes me feel extremely dumb."
Sandra: "You're not dumb."


Reynard: "Yeah. My wife is always calling me the dumbest man on the planet so you don't have to worry."


Derek: "You're just saying that. You're a scientist."
Reynard: "I had fewer questions correct than you did."
Sandra: "Everyone here is smart. That's how we all got so far in our respective seasons."


Venus: "I'm so pissed at myself for falling for Stephanie's fake."
Sandra: "She knew she couldn't beat us physically so she had to use tactics."


Reynard: "Do you think the Mole will be a woman again this time?"
Sandra: "I doubt it. It's been that way for three seasons in a row. It was so interesting to see all the theories viewers could come up with to make me the Mole. They drew a lot of links with cars from everywhere. I'm a Rius, not a Prius."


Derek: "That's exactly what the producers want you to believe. That's why they had three women in a row so far. I wouldn't cross out over half of the cast here just because of their gender."


Reynard: "Hey Kenny-boy! Come join us!"


Sandra: "That was weird."
Derek: "He probably didn't like you calling him that, Reynard."



Venus: "Whatever. I don't really care about him. He's too much of a goody-two-shoes."


Sandra: "Oh, right. Weren't you with that rockstar Renne Wynhemma?"
Venus: "Not any more. None of us expected us to really go for it long-term. I wasn't going to abandon everything and follow him wherever he went, be it his tours of whatnot. And he wasn't giving up his life for me. It was fun while it lasted."


Reynard: "Man, I would kill to be able to have a fling."


Reynard: "I'm kidding by the way. Haha. Ha. Let's not air that."

*
*
*

It is time for the first quiz of the season. 10 questions about the Mole, woth the lowest scorer executed, or slowest in the event of a tie.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: How many seasons has the Mole taken part in before this?
A: 1
B: 2


Q3: Is the Mole bespectacled?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 1, who drove the car the Mole was in?
A: Reynard Connors
B: Sandra Rius
C: Monique Plaita
D: The Mole was a driver


Q5: In Mission 1, how many questions did the Mole answer correctly?
A: 4
B: 5
C: 6
D: 7
E: 8
F: 10


Q6: In Mission 1, how many questions did the Mole answer wrongly?
A: 1
B: 3
C: 4
D: 5
E: 6
F: 7
G: 8


Q7: Did the Mole right in all caps in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: In Mission 1, in which order did the Mole become a goalkeeper?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not become a goalkeeper



Q9: In Mission 1, did the Mole successfully prevent a goal from being scored?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the shooter
D: The Mole did not become a goalkeeper



Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kenneth Crunch
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Melvin Willis
D: Stephanie Ball
E: Derek Zora
F: Reynard Connors
G: Venus Ixora
H: Monique Plaita
I: Jasmine Risotto
J: Sandra Rius
K: Matty Crewe

***


Stephanie: "I think the Mole was not a goalkeeper. The Mole won't do anything to catch the eye of the rest so early in the season. Of course, I won't rule out Sandra, just in case."

***



"Contestants, welcome to your first execution ceremony. There are two instances where you don't ever want to see a red screen. The first one, you have all experienced: leaving right before the finale. The second, is to leave first."


"Watch the screen closely. If it turns green when your name is called, you will be safe. But if it is red, you will be executed."


"Matty Crewe."






































































































































































































"Jasmine Risotto."




































































































































































































"Venus Ixora."


















































































































































































"Reynard Connors."

















































































































































































































"Melvin Willis."

























































































































































































"Derek Zora."




































































































































































































































"Sandra Rius."












































































































































































































































"Kenneth Crunch."






































































































































































Kenneth: "No!"
"Unfortunately, Kenneth Crunch, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Kenneth: "I trusted nobody this time. Nobody could manipulate me or confuse me. But that clearly didn't work out either. Things just haven't been going my way. I hoped this would bring about change but I guess not."


"Thank you for joining Kenneth. We hope to see you soon."


"Contestants, congratulations. All of you have survived your first execution. But it is just the girst of many to come. Will you be able to survive them all this time or will you fall again to a red screen?"


The scout from Season 6 is the first to be executed this season! Who won't ever be executed this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!