Wednesday 9 July 2014

11.04-VickNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSS is still in the house!

Time to take the quiz. Ellie does not use her exemption.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: Before Mission 2, was the Mole standing or sitting while eating?
A: Standing
B: Sitting

Q3: In Mission 2, was the Mole a guesser or teller?
A: Guesser
B: Teller

Q4: In Mission 2, where was the Mole seated?
A: 3-seater
B: 1-seater
C: The Mole was a teller
Q5: In Mission 2, how many statements did the Mole feel was true?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: The Mole was a teller
Q6: In Mission 2, how many statements did the Mole get correct?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: The Mole was a teller
Q7: In Mission 2, was the Mole’s statement true or false?
A: True
B: False
C: The Mole was a guesser
Q8: Where was the Mole when the statements were being revealed in Mission 2?
A: Inside
B: Outside
Q9: How many members are in the Mole’s group?
A: 2
B: 3
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Young Hax
B: Dominica Kaliton
C: Rick Kenton
D: Isaiah Chrissy
E: Jonathan Chauver
F: Prissy Chrissy
G: Ellie Phante
H: Vickness Shapiro
I: Shanice Whalen
J: Lora Alsee
K: Dory Neo


***


There’s yet another tie.
“Jonathan Chauver.”

“Please use the staircase on the left.”
Jonathan: “This is so worrying.”


“Prissy Chrissy.”
Prissy: “Finally I get the limelight!”

“Please use the staircase on the left.”

“Isaiah Chrissy.”

“Please use the staircase on the right.”

“Vickness Shapiro.”
Vickness: “VickNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS in the house!”

“Please use the staircase on the right.”
















































Left: Safe, Right: Unsafe.



“You guys know the drill.”
































































































Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSS is still in the house!”
Isaiah: “I kind of knew it was coming.”

***



“How do you feel about being second?”
Isaiah: “Sad, of course. I was expecting to make it further but I kind of knew I was going to be out since I was called twice.”
“What do you think was your biggest mistake?”
Isaiah: “I’m not sure actually. I guess I was on to the wrong Mole. But I’d think it’s more of luck.”
“Do you think your sister will win?”
Isaiah: “I hope she does.”


“Thank you for your time Isaiah and thank you for joining.”

***


Prissy: “I will avenge you, Isaiah! I will sniff out the Mole and make them pay!”



Everyone’s a bookworm this season, all diligently revising their journals. Which of them will be out next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!