Thursday 10 July 2014

11.05-No you bimbo that's an idiotic pose

Previously on the Smole, the remaining 11 proved their knowledge about their group members by guessing whether their statements were true or false. Only 3 were guessed correctly, so 60/140 points were earned, or 180/260. Isaiah was executed next. Who shall be next?





Vickness: “I hate Ellie and Lora. They pretend to be goody-two-shoes, so demure and gentle and meek. Please, have some backbone like VickNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS here!”

Dory: “I don’t have amnesia. That wasn’t what my aunt said…I don’t remember what she said but it wasn’t amnesia. I just have short-term memory. That’s why I can remember some stuff from long ago like my name. I can’t believe Dominica would suspect I’m the Mole because of that! I’m not…whatever I said just now!”



Rick: “Midget.”
Jonathan: “Yes your highness?”
Rick: “Ooh I like the sound of that. But go dig your own grave and die.”
Jonathan: “What did I do?”
Rick: “You’re ugly, that’s what.”
Jonathan: “That’s not my fault, is it?”
Rick: “You could have gone for plastic surgery.”



Rick: “I think everyone here is so ugly, if not cute. It’s a fine line anyway. Jonnie is a pug face, Dory is hideous, so are Ellie, Shanice and Dominica and of course Vickness. I can’t decide whether Pris is ugly or cute…I think I’ll go with ugly. As for Hax…I rather not say lest he comes after me. I’m the most gorgeous in the house.”

***


Dory: “What’s our group name again?”
Dominica: “Oh, we never came up with one! How about Double-D?”
Dory: “Double-D?”
Dominica: “Because our names start with D.”


Dory: “It starts with DO. So why not Double-Do? Or Dodo?”
Dominica: “Dodo sounds stupid. You’re calling us extinct birds who last their basic survival capabilities.”
Dory: “Okay, Double….something then.”
Dominica: “Double-D.”

Shanice: “How about we call ourselves ‘The Arts’? I’m in music and you love acting.”
Pris: “Sounds perfect! It even pays respects to Isaiah and his works! Oh, you should come and watch his play next year.”

Lora: “Let’s call ourselves Survivors. Because we’re going to survive this.”
Jonathan: “Why not Winners?”
Rick: “Ya we should be winners.”
Lora: “I rather not jinx it.”
Jonathan: “Calling ourselves survivors won’t?”
Lora: “At least one of us will survive.”


Vickness: “Let’s call ourselves VickNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS in the house with others!”
Ellie: “Too long.”
Young: “That’s rubbish.”
Vickness: “How dare you say it’s rubbish!”
Young: “Why not we call ourselves Crazy? It’s usually the insane ones that are willing to go all out and win.”
Ellie: “Alright then.”

***

Dominica: “What’s this?”
“This is your 3rd mission. There are 12 drawing blocks here. Each group choose 1 of the 12 and send a representative to take it.”

Prissy: “I’ll take #9.”
Dory: “I’m going with…I think it was 8.”
Jonathan: “We choose the 3rd one.”
Vickness: “VickNNNNNNESSSSSSSSSSSS in the house with 7!”



“Now shade the block to find out what’s written there. Meanwhile, all other drawing blocks are being flipped open.”


Wake me up inside
Love, me
(Survivors)
Need you now
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Welcome to my life
(Crazy)
(Double-D)
(The Arts)
I’m yours
Lemon Tree
Umbrella
“All these are songs if you haven’t realised. You guys will be shooting a music video with the 2 songs you picked. One is already picked. The other will be a race. You guys will race to be the first to get your desired song. The best MV wins an exemption, and all other MVs that manage to incorporate the songs in earn 40 points. This is worth 160 points.”


Shanice: “Lemon Tree is a classic. We’re snagging that!”
Young: “I guess I’ll go with ‘I’m yours’. That’s pretty well-known.”
Lora: “Our group chooses ‘Wake me up’.”
Dominica: “’Need you now’ has been done into MVs before. I’m familiar with this song!”
“Here are the songs you have chosen. You have a day to complete this. Good luck!”
Wake me up inside by Evanescence
(Survivors)
Love, me by Collin Rayes

Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
(Survivors)
Need you now by Lady Antebellum
(Double-D)
Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Welcome to my life by Sunrise Avenue
Yellow by Coldplay
(Crazy)
Mama Mia by ABBA
(Double-D)
Set fire to the rain by Adele
(The Arts)
I’m yours by Jason Mraz
(Crazy)
Lemon Tree by Fool’s Garden
(The Arts)
Umbrella by Rihanna




Dominica: “I think we can stay at home to shoot this.”


Prissy: “Come on Shanice hurry up! Sigh, Isaiah would love this mission.”
Lora: “I know the perfect place to go.”
Jonathan: “So why are we here?”
Lora: “Do you remember the first line of ‘Hot and Cold’?”

***

Shanice: “Now we just need to look for a lemon tree.”
Vickness: “That stupid Ellie is so slow! She’s trying to waste our time!”

***
Lora: “Let’s think…how shall we shoot this?”
Jonathan: “Tell me when you’re ready.”


Lora: “Who wants a makeover?”
Rick: “I do! It better look good.”

***


Dory: “Is this okay?”
Dominic: “Excellent! You’re a better mime than I thought, Dory!”

***


Young: “Oh dear it’s starting to rain!”
VIckness: “CUUUUUUUTTT! Hax, don’t care about the rain! Restart! Also Ellie, give me a slutty pose!”


Ellie: “Like this?”
Vickness: “No you bimbo that’s an idiotic pose!”

***

Prissy: “How would Isaiah do it…hmm…ew, what’s this? All I know is that I need to be the lead.”



Shanice: “It’s just a rat.”



Prissy: “A rat? EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!”
Shanice: “Relax. Shoo, shoo. There we go. Now we just need to look for a lemon tree.”
Prissy: “Do we need to be so literal?”
Shanice: “It’s called symbolism.”



Shanice: “Prissy is so annoying. She shrieked so loud when she saw a rat! A teeny-weeny rat! And she was fighting to sing more and have more screen time! I had to fight to get the lines I had! This isn’t teamwork! And she kept going on about how Isaiah should have been here. He’s gone. Too bad!”


Shanice: “Are you a lemon tree?”
Apple Tree: “No, I’m an apple tree.”
Shanice: “Alright then.”
Prissy: “This is the closest I could get: a lime tree.”



Vickness: “You guys need to listen to the song again!”



Vickness: “I’m surrounded by idiots! The other 2 can’t act in a music video for their lives! Ellie has never heard of either song before and is just a burden. Hax heard it, but he’s sooooooo out of tune! Seriously, I rather act and direct myself!”



Dory: “What am I supposed to draw again? Ah, forget it. Why does she call the shots anyway? Just because she’s a singer? Or was she a director? I can’t remember…I give up!”

***

Young: “We’re supposed to act like we’re in love now and watch the stars.”
Ellie: “Okay.”
Skeet: “Oh gosh it’s Ellie Phante! The insane girl!”
Young: “Excuse me? That’s very hurtful.”
Ellie: “You don’t have to…”
Skeet: “Who cares? Subhumans like here deserve this!”
Young: “Don’t you dare say a word to my girl, or else!”
Vickness: “We’re trying to film here! You’re also on national TV, so everyone will know your ugly self!”



Ellie: “My heart starts to beat for Hax. I don’t know why. I just thought it was so heroic of him to stand up for me like that.”


***

“And now, we have the MVs of each group! First off, let’s watch Team Survivors!”
(It’s going to be snippets and shots, sorry.)

Jonathan: “You, change your mind~”
Lora: “Like a girl, changes clothes~”

Jonathan: “Yeah you, PMS, like a b***h, I would know~”

Rick: “And you, overthink~”
Rick: “Always speak, critically~”
Jonathan: “I should know that you’re not good for me~”
All: “Cause you’re hot and you’re cold~”
All: “You’re yes then you’re no~”
All: “You’re in then you’re out~”
All: “You’re up then you’re down~”
All: “You’re wrong when it’s right, it’s black and it’s whitw~”
All: “We fight, we break up, we kiss, we make up~”
Lora: “You! You don’t really want to stay, no, you! But you don’t really want to go-o~”
All: “Cause you’re hot and you’re cold~”

Rick: “How can you see into my eyes like open doors~”

Rick: “Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb~”

Rick: “Without a soul, my spirit’s sleeping somewhere cold~”
Lora & Jonathan: “Until you find it there and lead it back home~”

Rick: “Wake me up.”
Lora: “Wake me up inside~”
Rick: “I can’t wake up.”
Lora: “Wake me up inside~”
Rick: “Save me.”

Jonathan: “Call my name and save me from the dark~”
Rick: “Wake me up.”
Jonathan: “Bid my blood to run~”

Lora & Jonathan: “Wake him up.”
Rick: “Before I come undone~”
Lora & Jonathan: “Save him.”
Rick: “Save me from the nothing I’ve become~”


“Thank you Team Survivors! Next up, we have the MV by Team Crazy!”

Young: “Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you, and everything you do. Yeah, they were all yellow~”

Young: “I came along, I wrote a song for you, and all the things you do, and it was called ‘Yellow’~”
Young: “So then I took my time, oh what a thing to’ve done, and it was all yellow~”
Young: “Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful. D’you know? You know I love you so, you know I love you so~”
Ellie: “Oh that’s so sweet?”
Young: “Tomorrow at the park in the toilet?”
Ellie: “Of course!”

Young: “Well you done done me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted~”
Ellie: “Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my bestest!”
Young: “And nothing’s going to stop me but divine intervention~”
Young & Ellie: “I reckon it’s again my turn, to win some or learn some~”
Youung: “But I won’t hesitate no more, no more~”
Ellie: “It cannot wait, I’m yours~”
Vickness: “Well open up your mind and see like me~’
Vickness: “Open up your plans and damn you’re free~”
Young & Ellie: “Look into your heart and you’ll find love, love, love~”
Vickness: “Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing~”
Vickness: “We’re just one big family~”
All: “And it’s our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, love, love~”
Young: “So I won’t hesitate no more, no more~”
Young: “It cannot wait, I’m sure~”
Ellie: “There’s no need to complicate, our time is short~”
Vickness: “This is our fate, I’m sure~”

“Thank you for that MV Team Crazy! Next in line is Team The Arts!”

Shanice: “I’m just sitting here in a boring room~”
Prissy: “It’s just another rainy Sunday afternoon~”
Shanice: “I’m wasting my time, I’ve got nothing to do~”
Prissy: “I’m hanging around, I’m waiting for you, but nothing ever happens, and I wonder~”
Shanice: “I’m driving around in my car~”
Prissy: “I’m driving too fast, I’m driving too far~”
Shanice: “I’d like to change my point of view. I feel so lonely, I’m waiting for you~”
Prissy: “But nothing ever happens and I wonder~”
Shanice: “I wonder how~”
Prissy: “I wonder why~”
Prissy: “Yesterday you told me ‘bout the blue, blue sky~”
Prissy: “And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree~”
Prissy: “I’m turning my head, up and down,~”
Prissy: “I’m turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around~~
Prissy: “And all that I can see, is just another lemon tree~”
Shanice & Prissy: “Dah, dah dah dah dah dee da dah, da da dah dah dee da dah, dee da dee da dah~”
Shanice: “I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell, you rose to claim it~”
Prissy: “It was dark and I was over~”
Prissy: “Until you kissed my lips and you saved me~”
Prissy: “My hands, they’re strong, but my knees were far too weak~”
Prissy: “To stand in your arms, without falling to your feet~”


Shanice: “But there’s a side to you that I never knew, never knew~”
Prissy: “All the things you’d say, they were never true, never true~”
Shanice: “And the games you’d play, you would always win, always win~”
Prissy: “But I set fire, to the rain~”
Prissy: “Watched it pour as I touched your face~”
Prissy: “Let it burn while I cry~”
Prissy: “’Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name~”

“Thank you The Arts! Last but not least, Team Double-D!”
Dominica: “Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor~”
Dominica: “Reaching for the phone ‘cause I can’t fight it anymore~”
Dominica: “And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time~”
Dominica: “It’s a quarter after one~”
Dominica: “I’m all alone and I need you now~”
Dominica: “Said I wouldn’t call, but I’ve lost all control and I need you now~”
Dominica: “And I don’t know how I can do without, I just need you now~”
Dory: “Um….don’t feel sad Dominica.”
Dominica: ‘Huh? Oh, yes…you’re right.”
Dominica: “I was cheated by you, and I think you know when. So I made up my mind, it must come to an end~”
Dominica: “Look at me now, will I ever learn~”
Dominica: “I don’t know how, but I suddenly lose control. There’s a fire within my soul~”
Dominica: “Just one look and I can hear a bell ring~”
Dory: “One more look and I forget everything~”
Dominica & Dory: “Oh-o-o~”
Dominica & Dory: “Mama mia, here I go again. My my, how can I resist you~”
Dominica & Dory: “Mama Mia, does it show again, my my, just how much I missed you~”

“Thank you all 4 teams! We’ve gotten a very special judge to comment on all 4 MVs and vote for the best.”

Isaiah: “It’s too bad I didn’t make it to this mission, but voting is just as great.
The first team was interesting. It was very synchronized, but both Jonathan and Rick were off-key. Also, Jonathan was either too fast or too slow in some movements.
The second team was hardworking, to say the least. They filmed for the whole day and Vickness had to climb up the thing! However, I noticed Vickness could be seen in some shots when she wasn’t supposed to.
The third team had a lot of interpretation to the songs. However, Pris had stolen the limelight when it was supposed to be shared with Shanice. Pris was singing most of the time.
The last team was simple, but I feel that Dominica did the same as Pris. Dory should have been given a chance to shine, even if she was forgetful. That was also evident at some points in time. So my vote goes to…Pris and Shanice! Their movements were good and they made good use of camera angles. It’s not because Pris is my sister.”


Pris and Shanice earn that exemption! Who will be going home tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!