Wednesday 23 July 2014

11.10-I've got my morals

Jonathan, Lora and Rick use their exemption.




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a tattoo?
A: Yes
B: No
Q3: In Mission 5, which position was the Mole in at the start?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
Q4: In Mission 5, was the Mole seated behind the taxi driver at the start?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 5, in what order did the Mole finish the road block?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th

Q6: In Mission 5, which position was the Mole in when he/she was doing the detour?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
Q7: In Mission 5, what detour did the Mole do?
A: Dancing
B: Drinking
C: The Mole did not do the detour
Q8: In Mission 5, in which order did the Mole reach the pit stop?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
Q9: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 5?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Young Hax
B: Dominica Kaliton
C: Rick Kenton
D: Jonathan Chauver
E: Prissy Chrissy
F: Ellie Phante
G: Lora Alsee
H: Dory Neo




Dominica: “I’ve become more confident that the Mole is Dory. At first I was starting to think it wasn’t her, but then the host’s comment about everybody in the same group getting the same score suddenly made me realise that either I’m getting very low with Dory or Dory’s getting very high with me. But Dory can’t get really high scores unless she’s faking her amnesia, so I may be getting really low with her. But then that means by right one of us should be going home. So I suspect she’s the Mole and I got really high.”

***


Dominica: “Good luck everyone who may be called outside.”
“You guys managed to earn 60/80 points, or 550/800 points. Now, time to begin execution.”


“Rick Kenton. Please use the stairs on your left.”

“Young Hax, please use the staircase on the left.”

“Jonathan Chauver, please use the stairs on the right.”
Rick: “I found out Midget has a tattoo!”
Young: “Really? Well, so what? I don’t find that really suspicious.”
Rick: “On him? Really? And I also realised he’s been answering his quizzes with the same letters! He’s faking it when he’s reading his journal!”
Young: “Why are you telling me that?”
Rick: “I don’t know. I just realised I can’t trust him anymore.”


“Dominica Kaliton.”

“Please use the stairs on the left.”









































































































































Left: Unsafe. Right: Safe.


“One of you will be leaving…who amongst you will be the one?”
Dominica: “Please don’t tell me I’m wrong!”






















































































































Young: “No!”
“I’m sorry Young Hax. You have been executed. Please pack your bags.”

***


“How do you feel about being the 5th to be executed?”
Young: “Surprised, I guess. I wanted to win this.”
“What would be your biggest mistake?”
Young: “Thinking the Mole was Vickness? But I was lucky enough to make it this far knowing my first Mole was wrong. And it may be because 3 of them were exempt.”
“Who would you start a showmance with if you had to?”
Young: “Erm…I’m not sure. I’m not that easy. I’ve got my morals.”




“Thank you for joining Young.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!