Tuesday 1 July 2014

11.01-Kidnapped by a bunch of llamas



After a long break and a whopping 10 seasons, the Smole is back for its 11th season! For all those new viewers, the Smole is a reality show where 12 contestants compete to be the ultimate winner. Each week they will do a mission to earn points for the “Pot”, which will translate into the grand prize the winner will earn. However, amongst them is the Mole, hired by the producers to sabotage and earn points for him/herself. After every mission, the contestants will take a quiz on who they think the Mole is. The one with the lowest score is executed and this continues until the final 3 is reached—the Mole, the winner and the runner-up. This season, the Mole is granted immunity throughout again, to make things slightly easier for contestants. Also, exemptions will be played at the player’s wish like all the recent seasons.
Who are the 12 playing this season?



First and foremost, we have Jacintha Neo, 47, scientist.

Secondly, we have Shanice Whalen, 28, unemployed.

In third place we have Rick Kenton, 35, spa manager.

After that we have Ellie Phante, 26, unemployed.

Halfway there! Vickness Shapiro is next, 31 and unemployed.

Next in line is Dory Neo, 32, unemployed.

After that is Dominica Kaliton, 36, singer.

The next contestant is Jonathan Chauver, 27, floorballer.

After him is Lora Alsee, 19, unemployed.

Following her is Young Hax, 37, soccer player.

Almost there! We have Prissy Chrissy next, 24, unemployed.

Last but not least is Isaiah Chrissy, 25, freelance director.

***

Ellie: “I can’t wait to get started…wait, who are you?”
??: “Shut up or you’ll lose your life.”
Prissy: “AAAAAAAAHHH!"



Dory: “This is the place? I don’t remember it looking like this….”
Young: “Hey! Let us go already!”
Jacintha: “Where are we?”


Llama Mascot #32435: “Muahaha! You’ve been captured by us now! We’ve had it with not getting enough screen time and not being able to meet our romantic interests or have them win.”
Prissy: “Gosh that female mascot sounds awfully masculine.”
Llama Mascot #32435: “I’m a male you idiot! Not all mascots are females! Grr, you’ve just made me mad.”
Rick: “You look so drab.”
Llama Mascot #32435: “Okay that’s it. Get them!”

Young: “Behind you! He’s holding a stick!”
Rick: “Huh? Ow!”
Isaiah: “RUNN—Ow!”
Prissy: “Isaiah!”
Young: “How many of them are there?”
Llama Mascot #32435: “I’m the 3435th one. What do you think?”
Jacintha: “They’re everywhere!”
Shanice: “We’re doomed—“































***



























Rick: “Ugh…where are we?”
Lora: “Oh good, you've finally woken up.”
Jonathan: “We got captured by those llama-heads and now we’re trapped in here with no way out!”
Rick: “Are you kidding me.”
Lora: “There’s no door. Unless you’re telling me there’s a hidden door.”


 
Jonathan: “Gah! I shouldn’t have joined this show if I knew I was going to be abducted on my way!”

***


Dominica: “Okay, so now what?”
Jacintha: “I don’t know…we have to find a way out. There must be a way. If not how did they get in?”

Dory: “All I know is that I need a snack.”
Dominca: “Hey what’s in there?”
Dory: “Just some groceries. What was I going to do again? Oh right, eat.”


***


Shanice: “Good thing I brought something to read.”
Prissy: “Really? We’re trapped in here and you’re reading a book?”
Isaiah: “Help us think of something!”
Shanice: “It’s no use. We’re trapped…ok, I think I felt something crawling under this chair.”
Prissy: “Ants? EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!”

***



Young: “This is stupid. Why did we get kidnapped by a bunch of llamas?”
Ellie: “I don’t know. I just want to get out of here!”
Young: “Wait, where did you get that from?”
Ellie: “The mini fridge.”


***


Jonathan: “So…your name’s Lora?”
Lora: “Yup. Lora Alsee. And you are?”
Jonathan: “Jonathan Chauver. But you can call me Jonnie.”
Rick: “I need some new clothes. They should have provided a shower here. Maybe the dresser has some clothes….hey guys look!”
Jonathan: “It’s a bunch of numbers.”
Rick: “It’s the hospital hotline, you idiot! There’s something scrawled below…When you need to push, give us a call!”
Lora: “Push? As in the baby?”
Jonathan: “I thought that’s what midwives do.”


Lora: “Jonnie, come help us think of something. Maybe it’s a clue!”
Jonathan: “Nah. I think the last user got pregnant in here and gave birth.”
Lora: “Jonnie! How could you say that?”


***

Dominica: “What do we do now?”
Dory: “Grab a snack?”
Dominica: “Hmm…good idea…ooh there’s links!”
Dory: “What use is that?”
Dominica: “I just love eating it.”


***

Prissy: “Oh I was hoping to have a party after I win bro!”
Shanice: “I’m trying to use the toilet here. Wait you guys are siblings?”
Isaiah: “Yup.”
Shanice: “Ugh, disgusting.”
Prissy: “What’s in there?”
Shanice: “Nothing. I stuck my hand inside and found no key, no trigger, no nothing!”
Prissy: “You WHAT? EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!”
Shanice: “Your voice is annoying.”
Prissy: “Not like yours is any better.”
Shanice: “I was a child rockstar, mind you.”


***


Rick: “Hey, there’s something on the wall. I never really noticed it without the mirror.”
Jonathan: “How old are you?”
Lora: “19…but never ask any girl their age. I’m taken by the way.”
Jonathan: “By who?”
Lora: “I’m the girlfriend of someone named Aloysius.”
Jonathan: “What? Aloysius Seetoh? But he’s only what…15? Or at least back then.”
Lora: “No, not him. He’s never appeared on screen before. He’s great at acapella, despite being 29.”
Jonathan: “You’re way too young for him.”
Rick: “Oi!”
Jonathan: “What?”
Rick: “Jonnie…or whatever, go use the phone. See if we can call our way out.”


Jonathan: “No reception.”
Lora: “Well they’re never going to make it easy by letting us call for help.”
Rick: “I want a personal helicopter or private jet to get me out of here. Now!”


***


Dory: “You think there’s something in the dustbin?”
Jacintha: “You could try.”
Dominica: “Oh gosh, don’t dirty your hands!”
Dory: “Nope. There’s only fish bones, rotten apples, banana skin and some gooey squishy thing…did I mention fish bones? I didn’t right? Well, there’s also…uh, what was it again? Phones? No wait, fish bones!”

***



Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS in the house!”
Young: “Can you stop yelling every few instances?”
Vickness: “I can’t help it. I’m used to doing that.”
Ellie: “Why?”
Vickness: “I was a radio DJ once. That’s how I always start.”
Ellie: “Why did you quit?”
Vickness: “They fired me because they thought I was annoying. How dare they fire VickNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Oh there’s a phone on the opposite side.”
Young: “I don’t think it even works.”

***



Prissy: “I want to get out of here!”
Isaiah: “So do I, Pris.”
Prissy: “Say, why not we take a photo to remember our last days?”
Isaiah: “Don’t be so pessimistic!”
Shanice: “Face it. We’re never getting out of here.”

***


Rick: “Wow, there’s still a lot of food in here! But not up to standard.”
Lora: “Hmm…take all of them out. Let’s see what we can make of it.”



Rick: “So, what can we use?”
Lora: “Now that I think of it..I’m not sure.”


Jonathan: “I need to pee now. Excuse me.”


***



Prissy: “It’s all your fault! Why did you sign me up?”
Isaiah: “My fault? You were the one who wanted to sign up!”
Prissy: “You wanted to too!”
Shanice: “I’m hungry..”

Shanice: “Guys! If you don’t be quiet I’m never going to get food!”
Isaiah: “Sorry. Move aside Pris.”
Shanice: “Hey, there’s lettuce in here.”

***



Jonathan: “The toilet smells good surprisingly.”
Lora: “What?”
Jonathan: “Better than those public toilets I see around anyway.”

***



Dominica: “At least they were decent enough to provide a toilet stall.”


***


Ellie: “hey, there are clothes in here! Old, but still wearable! Oh there’s a piece of paper here. 6423212124. Hey, this is for the local hospital!”


***


Lora: “Maybe there’s something in that dustbin.”



Rick: “Eww! There are ants all over this chair!”
Jonathan: “Maybe we can get out if we dismantle the toilet and find a hole!”
Rick: “Can you get more idiotic than that? How are you going to remove it? And it’s going to be disgusting!”
Lora: “Don’t forget you still have pipes.”



Jonathan: “Well, what do you suggest we do? Ugh, stupid links. Get out of my way of food! *throws at other side of wall*”
Lora: “Did you hear that?”
Rick: “Hear what?”
Lora: “There was noise! Like something moved a little! There’s hope! I think I see some cracks on the wall!”
Rick: “Those links are fake?”
Rick: “Explains its weight.”
Jonathan: “I just realised there’s a string here I wonder what it does...”



Rick: “You idiot! You have the brain of a midget!”
Lora: “You just turned off the lights!”
Rick: “I just stepped on the butter! Gross!”
Lora: “But I see some light seeping in. There IS a hidden door!”


***


Isaiah: “I really don’t know what else we can do now.”
Shanice: “I’m going to read. Reading takes me away from here.”
Prissy: “Really? Then I want one too!”
Isaiah: “Not literally.”
Prissy: “But I want to get out! *throws links*”

***



Jacintha: “I feel like the toilet is a clue. I mean, I’ve gone tomb invading before and they always use toilets as triggers.”

***


Lora: “Yes! There’s hope!”


Lora: “Guys, help me here!”
Jonathan: “I’m too weak.”
Rick: “You really are a midget.”
Lora: “Rick?”
Rick: “I’m not dirtying my hands.”

Lora: “Why did I get stuck with you guys…?”


Rick: “Hurry up!”
Lora: “Why not you try?”
Rick: “Er, no need.”


Lora: “Phew!”
Jonathan: “We’re out!”
Lora: “Oh..not yet.”


***


Young: “Ah! I’ve got an idea!”
Ellie: “What?”
Young: “We search the dustbin! There must be something there!”


Ellie: “Nope, nothing.”
Young: “Doesn’t make sense….”
Ellie: “Really? You’re eating when I’m doing this?”
Young: “I’m hungry.”

***


Rick: “What the…”
Jonathan: “Who the heck puts another locked door?”
??: “Psst.”



Rick: “Who was that?”
Lora: “I think it came from here. Wow, this is like the Russian doll!”
Magic 8 Ball: “Yep. I've got good news for you. For being the first group to make it out, I’ll let you in on a secret path to get out. Take one of me and I’ll tell you which way to go.”


***


Prissy: “The lights are off. Now what?’
Shanice: “I wanted to read!”
Isaiah: “Thanks. See, the photo we took can’t be seen at all under dim light.”
Prissy: “Dim light?”
Isaiah: “…There must be a source somewhere.”
Shanice: “It’s coming from there!”


***


Rick: “Where are we?”
Lora: “I don’t know, but it’s great to be out.”
Magic 8 Ball: “Good job, you’re out. Now I can help you get to a nearby inn safely.”
Rick: “Do we listen to it?”
Jonathan: “It did get us out.”
Magic 8 Ball: “You’re surrounded by the eerie swamp. You can’t make it out yourself.”
Lora: “All right.”

***



Prissy: “I found a secret door!”
Isaiah: "Push it!"


Shanice: “All right!”
Prissy: “Great. There’s another door. And it’s locked.”
Magic 8 Ball #2: “Psst.”

***


Dory: “Ooh, I look good! Hey, what’s that on the wall?”
Jacintha: “It’s a phone. Don’t bother; I’ve tried it. It’s bogus.”
Dory: “Well…how about this note I found in the dresser?”
Dominica: “If you need that extra push?”
Jacintha: “Push…push...the door. Push the door! There must be a secret door somewhere!”


***



Shanice: “We are out!”
Isaiah: “Finally.”
Magic 8 Ball: “I can get you to a nearby inn safely.”
Isaiah: “But if we take you along, the others can’t get out!”
Prissy: “Too bad then! Let’s go! It’s creepy here!”

***


Young: “So, the dustbin is empty?”
Ellie: “Full of irrelevant stuff.”
Vickness: “VickNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS in the house!”
Young: “Shut up already.”

***


Dominica: “At least you have a book.”
Jacintha: “This is the Mole journal we were given before we got hijacked. I’m flipping through it for clues. You know, perhaps it’s written in glow ink!”
Dory: “I’ll turn off the lights!”


Jacintha: “Nope. It’s really blank.”
Dominica: “What a waste.”
Dory: “The lights can’t be turned on again for some reason.”


Dory: “Boo! I want to get out of here!”
Jacintha: “There must be something we can use to get out…the links are quite heavy. Why not use that? *throws*”
Dominica: “My links!”
Jacintha: “They’re fake. But did you hear that noise? The secret door is there somewhere!”


Jacintha: “Found it! Now just need to open it…”

***


Young: “I wish I had my phone with me now.”
VIckness: “There won’t be signal.”
Ellie: “Wow, these links are heavy! Is there anything else to eat that’s light in here? *throws links*”


***



Jacintha: “No sweat! Great, another door.”

Jacintha: “Cool, a magic 8 ball! Oh wait, it’s just a normal ball painted to look like the magic 8.”



Dory: “Water!”
Dominica: “Are you that thirsty you have to drink the whole thing from the bowl?”


Dory: “Hey, there’s something up on that light!”
Dominica: “It’s too hot to touch.”


Jacintha: “This newspaper looks quite new. I wonder if there’s a clue?”
Dominica: “I doubt it.”


Dominica: “We need to lasso that thing down or something.”
Dory: “We don’t have rope! We’re doomed!”
Jacintha: “Wait, I’ve got an idea. How about using those links to lasso? Yes it works!”
Dominica: “It’s a key.”


Dominica: “I’m hoping this works..”


***


Ellie: “I tried everything, including turning off the lights. Still nothing.”
Vickness: “Could there be a floor trap?”
Young: “Hey there’s light coming in from that wall!”

Ellie: “I’m really scared we can’t get out!”
Young: “Don’t be scared.”
Vickness: “Yes! It moves! VickNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS rules!”



Ellie: “I don’t think we can shit all those movable bricks away anyway. I’m too tired to do so.”
Young: “So am I.”


Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS in the house! I’ve found a secret door!”

***


Dominica: “Finally! We’re out!”
Dory: “Now what?”
Jacintha: “I think we try to find our way out of this swamp.”

***

Ellie: “Do you need help?”
Vickness: “I can do it myself. Not to worry.”


Vickness: “VickNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS power!”
Young: “Shut up with that already and push that thing!”


Ellie: “You don’t have to be so rude to her! She’s already trying her best to get us out!”
Young: “Well sorry, but I’m annoyed with her already.”

Vickness: “We are out!”
Young: “Dawn is breaking.”
Ellie: “We spend one whole day trying to get out!”


Young: “I wonder what’s in there…”



(You may think it’s unfair as this group is on the bottom floor and do not have to go through the corridor like the 3rd group out, but they still took that long to escape so I think it’s quite fair.)


Here’s the actual solution:
  1. Find in the dresser a note with the hospital’s hotline on it.
  2. Take the links out of the fridge and throw it against the wall. A noise is heard.
  3. Turn off the lights. Light will seep in through the wall as a brick has been displaced.
  4. Find the secret door and open it.

The solution below is for the 3rd group who had an extra task to do.
  1. Look at the light and notice something on top.
  2. Look through the fishbowl. Due to the shape and water within, the view will be enlarged and the object on the light will be enlarged. A key is seen.
  3. Use the links as a lasso to get the key down.
  4. Open the door with the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!