Friday 18 July 2014

11.08-This house is so drab

Ellie uses one of her exemptions.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which floor does the Mole sleep in?
A: Second
B: Top

Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast before Mission 4?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Mac and Cheese
C: Waffles
D: Cereal

Q4: In Mission 4, what number did the Mole pick?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E; 5
F: 6
G; 7
H: 8
I: 9
Q5: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole do the fear?
A; 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
Q6: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole finish the fear?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not finish it
Q7: In Mission 4, did the Mole pick the fear with 2 parts?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: In Mission 4, did the fear the Mole have to overcome match with the Mole’s own fear?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Has the Mole entered the diary room yet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Young Hax
B: Dominica Kaliton
C: Rick Kenton
D: Jonathan Chauver
E: Prissy Chrissy
F: Ellie Phante
G: Shanice Whalen
H: Lora Alsee
I: Dory Neo


***
“5 sims completed their fears, and Jonathan only completed half of it, so 150/300 points are earned. Also, each group member is somehow scoring the same marks as their other group members, so we again have a tie.”


“Rick Kenton.”
Rick: “Did I mention this house is so drab? We have to come outside for execution! B****h please. My maid can do better.”

“Please use the staircase to your right, your highness.”
Rick: “That’s more like it.”


“Jonathan Chauver.”
Jonathan: “Again? Why do I keep getting called?”

“Please use the staircase to your right.”
Rick: “Midget.”
Jonathan: “What?”
Rick: “Nothing, I’m just bored. Now move out of my way!”
Jonathan: “Wait till I call Hax.”
Rick: “Okay fine, sorry.”


“Dominica Kaliton.”

“Please use the stairs on your left.”

“Lora Alsee.”

“Please use the stairs on your right.”

“Dory Neo. Please use the stairs on your right.”

“Prissy Chrissy.”
Prissy: “Over here! Yay I’m finally getting called!”

“Please use the stairs on the left.”

“Young Hax.”
Young: “I hate it when others call me that.”

“Please use the staircase on the left.”

“Shanice Whalen.”

“Please use the staircase on your left.”






















































Left: Unsafe. Right: Safe.



“One of you four will be going home today.”
































































































































Shanice: “Oh…”
“I’m sorry Shanice, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and head over to the bench.”


“How do you feel about being the 4th executed?”
Shanice: “I don’t feel that bad at all actually. I had no confidence in winning anyway. And I was getting annoyed with Pris.”
“What was your biggest mistake?”
Shanice: “I find no fault in myself, really. I just blame it on coincidence that everyone tied and I just happen to be the slower one. Pris also has to account for me leaving since she caused our group to be the lowest.”
“Who do you hate the most among the contestants?”
Shanice: “Prissy Chrissy, duh. She’s like ‘OMG, it’s me. I love fairies and tutus and I need to be the centre of attention 24/7! Hee!’ It’s so annoying! Other than her, I don’t really like Ellie Phante either.”

“Thank you for your time and thank you for joining, Shanice.”


And Shanice leaves! Who could be the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!