Sunday 20 October 2013

1.15-Bears, wolves and cubs

Welcome back to the Smole! Previously teams went on another mission, which resulted in sore legs and out of breathness. Reginald earned an exemption, leaving Jonathan to be the next executed. Who will be out this time?











“I hope I will make it to the Finale. It’ll be a shame if I don’t. I’m sure I should. I deserve it. I worked hard enough to earn my spot. Michael, Victor and Reginald didn’t however. I hope all of them are out. Except Victor. At least he has intelligence and his constant obsession with journals.”



“Bloom, dear, try some of my pancakes instead. At least they aren’t of horrifying quality.”
“No thanks, Miss Snob.”
“Let’s see what’s in my journal.”
“Everybody gather down now!”

***



“Now, for your next mission, you guys will be heading to the ex-TV station. They’re moving to a new building, and has kindly let us use the old one before they move more stuff out. As you can expect, there are tons of TVs. You guys will have to watch it until a letter flashes on the screen. Using the letters, you must be able to spell out a word, where letters can be used twice max. This is worth 200 points, all or nothing. You have 1 hour. Good luck!”


“Come on Victor!”


“So this is the TV station, huh?”













“Plum was trying to slow us down. He was behind us all the time. However, suspecting that he’s been suspected, he did his best inside.”
“Hey Reggie, why not we form a coalition?”
“What’s in it for me?”



"A hug?"
“Okay, I’m in!”


“I see U.”
“What, Victor?”
“The letter U.”
“Oh, I see M.”
“Hmm! Oh, there’s an L!”
“I found a D!”
“So, who you think’s the mole?”
“Michael.”
“You’re throwing me off, aren’t you?”
“Well, yeah. Oh, there’s an R!”
“A T!”
“Found anything?”
“Just a C.”
“I’ve got H.”

“E?”

“It’s locked, with a keypad by the side.”
“Great.”
“Are you staring at the TV or me, Reggie?”
“You! I mean…TV!”
“I hardly think there’s anything on this TV.”
“Neither do I.”
“Blank? A white screen?”
“Maybe it can be any letter.”
“Yeah right. It’s not Scrabble. Say Reg, maybe there’s more on the computer.”
“Are we allowed to?”
“Nobody said we’re not.”
“Okay then.”
“Hey guys, an A!”
“Is that an O?”

“Okay guys, we have 3 minutes left. What do we have?”


“A whole bunch of letters.”
“We are never going to finish this!”



“Stop being such a loser!”
“Why you little…”
“This is no time to fight!”
“It’s probably something related to the Mole. I’m sure we have unused letters.”
“1 minute left!”
“Um…Um..”
“Reginald, my pal, you better hurry!”
“Why is all the pressure put on me? Don’t you need to do something too Michael? And the rest!”
“Time’s up! Great. We don’t have an answer.”
“That means no points earned, stuck at 1430. Geez.”
“Let’s just randomly say an answer.”


“So, what’s your answer guys?”


“Bears, wolves and cubs!”
“What?”
“I’m sorry Bloom, but that is the incorrect answer. The correct answer is The Mole. However, you earn an exemption. One of the TVs flashed ‘bears, wolves and cubs’ briefly, and only she caught it. That was the tagline to earn an exemption.”
“Aw man.”

“0 points you guys.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!