Tuesday 15 October 2013

1.12-Third time's the charm



“Michael, can you believe that Bloom keeps earning exemptions?”
“Yeah! It’s so unfair!”
“It’s just absurd! Maybe she’s the mole. If not, how would she know where to get exemptions?”
“You are on to something, Henrietta.”
“Hmph.”












“Reginald was openly flirting in front of me to Bloom. I heard Bloom became his girlfriend! Well, I’m not jealous. I let him have her. If I want something, I’ll get it for sure.”












“Did you see the look on his face? Pure gold! It’s priceless, I tell you. I’ve gotten the girl he wants. Beat that, Jonathan!”

“So tell me, do you guys have any suspicion?”
“I feel that Reginald is the Mole.”
“You’re just jealous Jonathan.”
“Well, after you dish out everything on the table, be sure to go upstairs to take your Mole quiz.”

***





Q1: Is the Mole male or female
A: Male
B: Female
Q2: When receiving instructions for Mission 7, what attire was the Mole wearing?
A: Sleepwear
B: Everyday wear

Q3: What van did the Mole ride in?
A: Red
B: Yellow
C: The Mole did not ride in a van

Q4: Did the Mole drive the van?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not in a van

Q5: Which door did the Mole take to enter the building in Mission 7?
A: Left door
B: Middle door
C: Right door
D: The Mole is Jonathan

Q6: Did the Mole receive an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is Jonathan


Q7: In Mission 7, when entering the 1st elevator, who was the Mole’s partner?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Michael Mullard
D: Reginald Black
E: Victor Pluck
F: Whitney Degraz
G: The Mole did not have a partner

Q8: Did the Mole encounter Jonathan on his/her way down?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is Jonathan

Q9: Did the Mole enter the left or right elevator on the 2nd floor in Mission 7?
A: Left
B: Right
C: The Mole is Jonathan

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Jonathan Griar
D: Michael Mullard
E: Reginald Black
F: Victor Pluck
G: Whitney Degraz


***

And we have the results.


“As you all know,”


“Both Bloom and Victor have received an exemption, so they are safe this episode. As for the 5 of you, 1 of you will be going home tonight.”

“Henrietta Hitchcock.”
“I’m sure I’ll be fine.”




















































“What? This green seems off.”
“Oh, must be a technical difficulty. This is yellow, not green. Try again.”


“There we go.”






“Jonathan Griar.”
“Oh boy.”






























































“I’m still in the house, ladies! And men.”





“Whitney DeGraz.”
“I’m sure I’ll be fine. Third time’s the charm, right?”



































































































































































































“No!”
“You have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”




“Well, the only regret I have is not being able to find the Mole and go home richer. I’m sure my family will kill me. At least I won’t get bullied at home though. Goodbye!”




Only 6 contestants remain, and 1 is the Mole. Who is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!