Saturday 19 October 2013

1.13-You think you're a wise guy, don't you?

Welcome back to the Smole! Last episode the contestants went to find Jonathan in a building with many doors and elevators. Victor found him, and received an exemption. Bloom also got a hidden exemption, so they were safe. Unfortunately, Whitney was evicted. Only 6 contestants left. Who will win? Who’s the Mole?












“So, what do you want me to reveal? My top? My bottom? One at a time? Or all at once? Now, what are you thinking? Anyway, I’ve noticed that one Sim isn’t writing in his journal. That guy is Reginald Black. In fact, he doesn’t seem serious about playing the game at all! I don’t know what to say really. Maybe he’s the Mole, which is why he’s so relaxed? I mean, he didn’t do the 2nd mission, for starters…”












“So, my eyes are on Henrietta. Even though she sees me as a trustworthy friend, the feeling’s not mutual. I’m not sharing anything with her, especially if Victor is in her coalition too. These 2 are my prime suspects. I’m glad Whitney’s gone really. I’m hoping Reginald will be out next.”











“I realised that Henrietta is doing it again. Seriously, I want to quit. But instead, I went up to her and told her that we 3 should form a coalition and nobody else is to be with any other Sim. I think she agreed.”











“You think you’re a wise guy, don’t you?”
“I’m not a guy.”
“You know what I mean, Henrietta.”
“I have no idea what you’re saying.”
“Michael! Perfect timing! Did Henrietta form a coalition with you?”
“He initiated it.”

“One more time you do this Henrietta, we’re forming one against you.”
“Suit yourself. Is this all?”
“No. I think that we should form a coalition openly. The 3 of us. Nobody else. Nobody to have another coalition. Understood?”
“Sure, fine with me.”
“If he’s fine, then I guess I’m too.”


“Honestly, I don’t trust that guy. He could be a mole for all you know.”
“Anyway, care to share what’s in your journal?”
“Well, I noted some fishy things. I say anyone is a suspect. But I've noticed many sabotages come from Bloom. And probably Victor. You notice how many times they get exemptions together? Something’s not right.”
“Coincidence?”
“Unlikely.”
“Well, in my journal, I recorded down every little thing Victor did. I think he’s the one too.”
“Well then, we choose him in the next quiz?”
“I don’t know. Let’s observe more first.”


***


“Look who’s looking at his journal again. Victor, is there so much to write?”


“Hey, let’s form an alliance.”
“Coalition? Why me? Why not your boyfriend?”
“He’s no fun. I trust you more.”













“I told you all the ladies love me. It’s hard to resist. Anyway, we have 1130 points now. I’m hoping that the next mission will go well.”

***



“Hey there’s a note. It says to meet downstairs.”





“Nice to see you all. For your next mission, you guys will run all the way to the stadium. No cheating.”
“What? Are you insane?”
“For every sim that makes it within 4 hours, you will earn 60 points, making it worth 360 points. However, there is an exemption for the last sim that makes it. He or she will earn it, but lose 60 points. Your time starts now!”
“No need to change?”
“Just run!”


“Hey Reginald, why aren’t you running?”
“Only if you run first.”














“Reginald was keen on that exemption. I could tell. He wanted to run last. Well, I ran with him, at the same pace. No way is he going last! I mean, look at me! So skinny! How can I run that far! When I first heard it, I told the producers were mad.”


“Congratulations Henrietta, you are the first to arrive! That’s 60 points!”
“Seriously?”











“I found it weird that I was taking the lead. I was even the first to arrive! That’s just weird.”





“Bloom, you are 2nd. Michael you are 3rd and Jonathan 4th. So far Jonathan holds the exemption.”












“I was originally behind those 2 men. I don’t know how they ended up behind me. They obviously slowed down.”


***


1 hour left!








































“Pluck, you are the 5th to arrive. You are currently the exemption holder.”















































“Reginald, you are the last to arrive. You hold the exemption and the blame of not letting the team earn the full 360 points! Good job! With 30minutes to spare! So you guys earned 300/360 points, bringing the total to 1430.”




“So you going for the exemption?”
“Yeah, why. You’ve received it before. I haven’t. Not that I can remember anyway. I need it.”



“Come on guys, hop in!”
“Thanks Jon!”

***



“Why you reading the news?”
“Please, speak proper Simlish. And I have to know what’s going on around me. I don’t want to look like a fool.”




And it’s time for the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!