Wednesday 29 October 2014

14.16-Don't upset the gods




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have long or short hair?
A: Long
B: Short

Q3: In Mission 8, which wall was the Mole’s from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q4: In Mission 8, in which order did the Mole throw the balls?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q5: In Mission 8, how many balls did the Mole give Renne?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 11
D: 19

Q6: In Mission 8, how many balls did the Mole give Cindy?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 7
D: 12

Q7: In Mission 8, how many balls did the Mole give Ella Marie?
A: 0
B: 2
C: 5
D: 15
E: 32

Q8: In Mission 8, how many balls did the Mole waste?
A: 0
B: 7
C: 14
D: 19
E: 30

Q9: In Mission 8, how many balls did the Mole receive?
A: 54
B: 51
C: 29
D: 26
E: 20

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Renne Wynhemma
D: Royston Ketch
E: Venus Ixora


***

“And we’re back for another execution ceremony. Tonight, either Royston, Venus or Renne will be leaving the stage. We thought that there was a 4-way tie but then we realised we miscalculated and it’s a 3-way tie. Venux Ixora, you are up.”





























































































“Venux Ixora, I am sorry to say that you….are safe!”
Venus: “Oh my goodness! What a huge relief! I’m in the final 4!”


“That means one of the boys will be going home tonight. Royston Ketch.”





























































































































































“Royston Ketch, unfortunately…”
Royston: “Don’t say it…”
“You have been executed.”
Royston: “F-“
“Please pack your bags and leave.”


Venus: “Well, at least it’s not Renne! Maybe the house will be quieter without you around. This is life for ya.”

“Any thoughts?”
Royston: “This is f-“
*thunder is heard*
Royston: “It’s about to rain. F—“
*car honk*
Royston: “Alright, alright. I’m hurt and annoyed by Venus’s comments. I don’t know how I left. I even got a strategy!”
“What was your strategy?”
Royston: “It was just formed. I overheard Venus talking to Viola the other day so I formulated a theory and just went with it. Obviously the Mole was wrong. Or I was too slow.”

“Bye Royston, and we hope you had a great time.”
Royston: “Bye! One last thing for you all. F—“
*car honks*
Royston: “I don’t care. I must say my last f—“
*volcano can be heard erupting in the distance*
“Don’t upset the gods. Bye!”

***


Venus: “Oh Renne, I’m so glad you’re safe! I’m going to go laugh in Ella Marie’s face or something. See you later.”

Renne: “I sure hope you’re not the Mole.”

***


Venus: “I discovered a letter ‘V’ in the box of baseballs. It was white with red stripes, sort of like a candy cane. I’m thinking of baiting Ella Marie to get her to tell me what she knows…”


Venus: “Ella Marie, I’ve got a prospect for you to win.”
Ella: “Not interested, brat. Slave! Clean up this mess!”
Venus: “Then I guess you’re not interested in this clue I found.”
Ella: “Really? What is it?”
Venus: “You lost your chance.”

Cindy: “Yes your Highness?”
Ella: “Clean that up slave.”
Cindy: “Yes your Highness.”
Ella: “I’m going to inspect the toilet. If I find out it’s not scrubbed..”
Renne: “Come back here you witch.”

Renne: “You disgusting old filth!”
Ella: “Excuse me, bard? What did I do to step on your toes? In fact, I should be feeding you to the dogs for stepping on my toe. Entertain me, I command you!”
Renne: “You’re irksome. I will not let you get your way!”
Ella: “Whatever. By the way, that outfit is so…blech. A bard should dress with more colour. And bow down to me. I am royalty!”

***

Venus: “I will avenge you, Viola.”

***
We are that close to the finale! Who will win? Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!