Monday 20 October 2014

14.12-If you're my Venus then I'm your Mars


Julian: “If you’re my Venus then I’m your Mars.”
Venus: “That pickup line is insipid.”
Julian: “What?”
Venus: “Tasteless.”
Renne: “Grr Julian…”

Ella: “Cindy! My slave! There you are! Go clean up the bathroom. It’s flooding in there. AAh! Grr, is this how you treat your queen? It must be you, Cindy! I haven’t even gotten revenge and you decide to strike again?”
Cindy: “No it’s not like that, your Highness!”
Renne: “There is no need to explain to her, Cindy.”
Ella: “Out! All of you!”
Cindy: “You’re ruining things, Renne!”


Cindy: “I can’t say I didn’t enjoy that though…”
Ella: “I need to teach you a lesson. You cannot be mean to your queen! You are just a bard. You provide entertainment, not menace!”
Renne: “I am not your stinking bard.”
Ella: “Shut! It.”


Ella: “Am I losing my power? I’m getting defied on all levels! This insolent peasants don’t understand royalty though. I must teach them.”


Venus: “Okay, that one was unique. I like that.”
Julian: “I could whisper it into your ear any time.”
“Quiz time!”

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female
 
Q2: What did the Mole eat for breakfast before Mission 6?
A: Cereal
B: Waffles

Q3: In Mission 6, which car did the Mole ride?
A: Gold
B: White

Q4: In Mission 6, did the Mole drive the car?
A: Yes
B: No
Q5: In Mission 6, where did the Mole sit from left to right facing the camera?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th

Q6: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole get a bingo?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not get a bingo
Q7: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole quit?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not quit
E: The Mole scored a bingo
Q8: In Mission 6, did the Mole win an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 6, did the Mole get a penalty?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Julian Tosser
D: Renne Wynhemma
E: Royston Ketch
F: Venus Ixora
G: Viola Striker

***

On this dark gloomy day, another will be gone with the wind.
















































































































































“Renne Wynhemma, you are safe.”
Renne: “All right!”





































































































































“Venus Ixora, I’m sorry to say that you are…safe.”
Venus: “Stop scaring people.”
















































































































“Julian Tosser, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Venus: “There goes another hottie.”
Renne: “Excuse me?”
Venus: “You’re still the hottest though.”


“Any thoughts, Julian?”
Julian: “This is probably my first time facing execution and I’m eliminated already? Unfair! But I say it’s probably the -3 penalty. That can really break someone.”
“What are your regrets?”
Julian: “Not taking the quizzes seriously when I had the exemption. I had two in a row so I was taking it easy and randomly selecting answers. Now that I’m not immune, BAM! Also not being able to get as many girls as I hoped for. But Papa Bear will not give up! I will get what I want.”



“Thank you for joining Julian and goodbye.”

***

Venus: “I am right. It’s Cindy!”
Viola: “If you think about it rationally, it should be Renne. That is why I’m here and not Violet. Stop letting your heart rule your head!”
Venus: “I am not! Why can’t I seek my own happiness and find love?”
Viola: “The fish are too dense to bite. I’m leaving.”

Royston: “All right!”
Renne: “I have something important to discuss with you, Royston. Stop playing.”
Royston: “All right. What is it?”
Renne: “We’re the only guys left. I’m thinking of forming a coalition. We’re like a pair of shoes. One without the other will never work.”
Royston: “I’ll consider. It feels great being the centre of attention though.”



Cindy: “That was gross! I can’t believe her Highness put me through this!”

Ella: “The table cloth is looking great. My people are going down one by one, but they shall all go before me. I must find that traitor…oh, inside this boat…a yellow figure, a miniature book, a rose without petals and candle wax? What a mix of material.”

***

Venus: “Time to get ready for bed. Maybe Viola is right. I look up to her as my older sister. She always knows what is right. She’s the better strategist.”

Royston: “I have a coalition! Ha! You don’t!”
Viola: “Well, whatever. Thanks for telling it to me. The only one who would form is…Renne. An all-male coalition.”
Royston: “Bingo, b—“
“It’s lights-out time!  May all contestants go to sleep.”


“Papa Bear” Julian has left! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!