Tuesday 7 October 2014

14.08-Do I look fat


Venus: “The money will be mine…”
Viola: “Venus! Come out!”

***

Violet: “I’m not the whistleblower! Honest!”
Viola: “Venus and I have known each other for such a long time. If she wanted to rat on me she would have done so long ago!”

Venus: “Blue sky…hmm, yes, the money will be mine. I will win this!”

Viola: “Were you the one who told the others Lysander was my brother?”
Venus: “Why would I do that? Like you said, if I wanted to I would have done it long ago.”
Viola: “If I find out either of you is lying our friendship is over. Let’s dissolve the coalition.”
Violet: “What? No!”
Viola: “What’s the point of keeping this if we don’t trust each other? We’re all independent women and can do better working alone.”
Violet: “Okay, I’ll fess. I told the others you were the Mole. But that’s because I wanted them to suspect you and throw them off!”
Venus: “Hmm…it is an interesting strategy. Forgive her?”
Viola: “…I will consider it.”
Venus: “I have another plan. The others can hear us indoors so I’ll whisper it to you guys.”

***


Ella: “Cindy!”
Renne: “Why are you calling her? To boss her around?”
Ella: “I don’t need to see your ugly face. Scram!”


Cindy: “Yes, I’m fine.”
Royston: “Well you shouldn’t let that old woman Ella boss you around. She’s fugl---“
Ella: “There you are!”
Royston: “You will not make her do your bidding.”
Ella: “Oh really?”
Royston: “Try me, bitc—“
Ella: “Do I look fat, Cindy?”

Cindy: “Well…”
Royston: “Don’t put her in a spot. Want to know the truth? You’re as ugly as—“
Cindy: “Royston! I can handle this.”
Royston: “Why won’t anybody let me use expletives? Just f—“
*aeroplane flies past*
Royston: “you all.”
Ella: “You still say you’re not a Natasha. I’ve caught you flirting with him!”

***

Renne: “You must be the Mole like Michael because your brother was on the Smole before!”
Viola: “What? What warped logic is that? Take that back!”


Michael: “Looks like we’re on the same boat now.”
Renne: “I’ll take it back if you accept my duel.”
Viola: “Bring it on.”
Michael: “We can’t fight in here. Violence is never the solution.”
Renne: “I’m going to do things my way.”


***


Who will win?
Viola: “I give up. I only know how to play the harp and viola.”
Michael: “Well that’s okay. I just need to write stuff down.”



Venus: “I formed a coalition with Renne while Viola formed one with Michael. They know about it. Maybe we can squeeze info out of them and then wreck their hearts. Well, at least for Viola.”


Violet: “Good try anyway!”
Ella: “The sound is shockingly crude!”
Cindy: “Yikes! Oh, it’s you. I didn’t see you there.”
Ella: “How dare you! I command you to bow down to me now!”
Cindy: “Yes your Highness.”

Ella: “Good. Now what’s in here?”
Violet: “What?”
Ella: ”Oh, just some old clothes.”



Ella: “It’s fun having a servant around even though I’m not living in a palace like I expected to. I also discovered a carving on the drawer downstairs. IIIV. Is this the roman numeral for 4 or random carvings? Could these 5 lines mean 5?”

***

Renne: “Hey Venus. I have a gift for you.”
Venus: “Is it an opal?”

Renne: “Never heard of that.”
Venus: “It’s a lovely ore, but nevermind.”
Venus: “Oh, roses.”
Renne: “You don’t like them?”

Venus: “I’m glad you chose to give me these thorny dark-red roses instead of some other girly flower. But it’s not my taste. I prefer ixoras.”
Renne: “You are very interesting and so are your preferences.”

***


Royston: “I know I was so close to earning the points, but I was misled. I had no idea Poppy had a birthmark.”
Viola: “Neither did I. I also got things wrong because of Julian and the rest, so I don’t blame you. The Mole is hard at work to make sure we don’t reach half of the total.”

Julian: “Cindy!”
Cindy: “What is it?”
Julian: “I want you to count the number of petals on this flower. If you get it wrong, I will make you recount.”
Cindy: “Not you too…”

***

“Quiz time!”
Venus: “Looks like we have to cut things short.”
Renne: “It’s very long already.”
Venus: “Not long enough for my liking.”

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear a cap?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Does the Mole wear glasses?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole describe?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole did not describe
I: The Mole was being described
Q5: In Mission 4, what was the Mole’s role?
A: Describer
B: Described
C: Guesser
Q6: In Mission 4, how wrong was the Mole’s description?
A: Completely correct
B: Somewhat correct
C: Completely wrong
D: The Mole did not describe
Q7: In Mission 4, in which order did the Mole describe a statement completely incorrectly?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not describe
D: The Mole did not describe completely incorrectly
Q8: In Mission 4, did the Mole talk about pants?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not describing
Q9: By the Mole’s description, was the Mole onto the correct contestant?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not describe

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Julian Tosser
D: Michael Anderson
E: Renne Wynhemma
F: Royston Ketch
G: Venus Ixora
H: Viola Striker
I: Violet Magenta Blues

***

“And it’s another execution ceremony! Tonight, one will be leaving. Let’s start with Violet Blues.”






































































































 
“Violet Blues, you are safe!”




































































































“Renne Wynhemma, you are…safe!”






































































































“Venus Ixora, you are not executed.”


Ella: “Whoopsies. Looks like my sleeping pills worked too well…yet too late. They were supposed to kick in when she was doing the quiz.”


Michael: “Did you have a part to play in this, Ella Marie?”
Ella: “Those who expose me will never get to see another day. No.”


Royston: “Well, f—“
“Ella Marie Tremble.”
Royston: “It. And f--”
“Ella Marie Tremble, you are…”
Royston: “voicespeaker.”








































































































































“…safe!”
Ella: “Of course.”






































































































“Viola Striker, you are…unfortunately….safe!”
Viola: “Unfortunately?”
































































































“Royston Ketch, you are…safe!”
Royston: “Fuc---“


“Either Cindy or Michael will be leaving us tonight.”
Cindy: “I’m prepared to meet my fate.”

Royston: “…yeah! Booyeah! I made it so you all just f—“
“Cindy Veer.”
Royston: “Fu—“
“Cindy Veer, you are…”











































































“The next to be…safe!”
Cindy: “What a relief! Thank heavens!”


Cindy: “I made it! I thought I would be a goner for sure!”



“That means Michael Anderson, unfortunately you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Michael: “Nooo!”

Venus: “He was meh.”
Ella: “Too colourful.”
Renne: “Too smart.”
Viola: “There goes my coalition member.”
Royston: “Did you have something to do with it?”
“Royston Ketch, please give up your seat.”

“So Michael, how do you feel about leaving?”
Michael: “Well, I am crestfallen, but I can pick myself up soon enough. I just need to look for other sources of tuition fees.”
“Anything you want to say to anyone before you leave?”
Michael: “Good luck everyone, especially Viola since our coalition just broke like that.”

“Thank you Michael for joining and good luck to you too.”

***

Renne: “I saw you picking on Cindy again.”
Cindy: “I should leave.”
Ella: “I’m tired of you acting as the angel.”

Renne: “Because you’re the devil.”
Ella: “How dare you!”

Ella: “Do you believe in superstition? Because I will haunt you when I die!”

Renne: “You’re dying soon? Great.”
Ella: “How disrespectful! Take that!”
Ella: “Well, the poor guy. Oh well, serves him right. Just hope those pills weren’t overdose….actually I do hope that he dies of overdose.”

And Michael leaves! Will Ella continue antagonising everyone? Will the Mole be found?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!