Tuesday 14 October 2014

14.09-Um guys, you blocked my route to Davy Linnell and now I lost my queue!

Welcome to the Smole! In the previous mission 9 contestants had to describe the looks of Royston Ketch while Royston had to guess which ex-contestant was being described based on producer’s description. Both parties failed in guessing correctly, so 60/180 points or 200/630 points were earned. Julian earned the exemption for being the first contestant to give a completely inaccurate description. No penalties were given, but Michael Anderson was sent packing home. Who is next?





Ella: “What have you got there?”
Cindy: “Hey! That’s mine!”
Ella: “Slaves own nothing.”

Ella: “What is this? Repulsive. All I see are notes about family!”
Cindy: “There are a few mole suspicions in the…”
Ella: “Where?”
Cindy: “Um…at the back of the book…”


Julian: “So, you’re looking quite hot today.”
Viola: “I feel like you used that before.”
Julian: “The truth can’t be changed, my love.”


Viola: “Michael is gone. I feel like he could be of use. Well, no need to depend on him. The plan the V coalition formed was to get all the guys down. They’re so easy to manipulate. I’m here to make sure Venus and Violet make it to the end with me.”

***


Royston: “Yeah, this house is nice and all, but when met with a f—“
*rocket flies past*
Royston: “Are you f---“
*rocket flies past again*
Royston: “kidding me?”
Ella: “Be a servant and kill that fly and throw it out the window.”

Venus: “What a devious plan!”
Viola: “We have to resort to tricks if we are to get far. We are nearing the end.”

Venus: “But will your husband be upset?”
Viola: “We’re strategists. I’m not receptive to Julian’s flirts. Do you want to survive or not? I’m trying to garner all the votes for us to stay while kicking the rest out.”
Venus: “I don’t get you.”
Viola: “That’s why my plans are always better than yours.”


Renne: “1…2…3…”
“It’s time for your next mission. You guys will be going to various places to perform certain actions. The first one to perform the action will get different prizes while the last one to do so gets different punishments, if any.  10 points are added for every action done. It is worth 240 points. There will be 3 rounds. Good luck!”

***

To ensure fair play, contestants sit down on the row of chairs first before going to their first task: to make juice. The first person to do so will earn an exemption.



We have a bunch of people who give up already, so no penalties will be given this time.


Royston: “This is delicious. F—“
*whirring noise from blender*
Royston: “yeah.”
Violet: “I’m done!”
Only they complete the action, so 20 points are earned.

Their next task is to dance with Davy Linnell there. To ensure things are fair, they will be on the dance floor first. The first one to drop the action from the queue earns a -1 penalty while the first one to dance gets a +1 bonus.

Royston is quick on his feet.
Royston: “You’re Davy Linnell? Yeah! Dance!”

Venus: “Cindy, you must take your chance and win. Do not always give in to others. Fight for your rights!”
Cindy: “You just distracted me…”
Julian: “I will succeed in the next task!”


Ella: “You must be the one I’m supposed to dance with.”
Thornton: “What? No, I’m…”
Ella: “DANCE!”
Thornton: “Yes madam. Sorry madam.”


Viola: “You’re quite young. Are you sure you’re Mr. Linnell?“
Davy: “Yes. Babysitting is hard when you suffer low birth rate, so I need to find other sources of income.”

Violet: “Um guys, you blocked my route to Davy Linnell and now I lost my queue!”
Venus: “My plan is working…”


Venus: “It was all a plan, to drag as many down with me as possible. I wanted to get the bonuses but if I know my chances are slim I’m going to drag everyone down with me. I think the others just took it as a bitter girl who fought with her best friend and broke up the alliance. Yes, they don’t know we reconciled. This will be handy…”

Viola: “I did it! I earned points!”
Julian: “Good job, my love.”

Cindy: “You should get into the spirit of things.”
Venus: “Yawn…hey I thought you said you dropped your action?”
Violet: “I lied.”
Julian: “Grr…he ran way before I could dance. Too intimidating?”
3 people succeeded, but since Julian did not drop the action even after Davy ran off, I will add 10 more points. 40 points this round, making it 60 so far.


The final task is to dumpster dive. There are 2 dumpsters here so the first to go into each dumpster gets an exemption while the first to choose to quit gets a -2 penalty.

Viola: “Here goes nothing…”

Julian: “Can’t bear the stench? Then I’ll go first.”
Ella: “Did you just let him go first? How could you, Viola!”
Julian: “Hey, I found a medal for 4th for the inaugural Swimming Olympics! I also found an exemption card! It’s the only one!”

Ella: “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”
Royston: “Need some help?”
Ella: “How dare you push me…”
Royston: “You deserve that, b—“
*loud writhing noises are heard*

Violet and Cindy dropped their actions, so they get their second chance at the other dumpster.
Ella: “Oh my god it stinks to the heavens! To hell with this! To hell with you, Royston!”

Violet: “I’m going in first.”
Royston: “Ladies first.”
Renne and Viola have dropped their actions too.

Ella: “My poor hands…my poor clothes! Cindy!”

Violet: “So, I’ve found people right in front of the task and choosing to give up their spot to someone else. Mole much? I also discovered that Ella Marie actually chose to go ahead with the dumpster thing, which is even more of a surprise. She would never do it.”

Royston: “I don’t want to soil myself. I’ve already gotten an exemption anyway.”

Viola: “At last.”

Violet: “Who is suspicious?”

What a turn of development! Royston decided to autonomously go inside the dumpster while Renne gave up at the last moment! 70 points are earned here, making the mission a success of 130/240, or 330/870. Okay, not much of a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!