Sunday 10 September 2023

57.13-Yes mom

 



Last time on the Smole, the final 7 had to identify songs from snippets. They identified 19/35 of them and earned 95/175 points for the pot which is now at 303/665 points. Anthony who was sure he had the Mole since the first day met his fate as he was executed next. Did he truly find the Mole? Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


John: "I tried to save him and keep him afloat but he was stuck in his way of thinking. Itms such a shame, really. He was beginning to grow on me."

*
*
*


"Contestants, we have been in Dragon Valley for a while now but never really got the chance to meet our neighbours. We took the initiative to organise a party for you tonight at 6pm. It's a costume party. Dress the part. You can find your costumes in the mail."

*
*
*


Ximena: "I'm not a fan of parties. I hope I can stay in my room the whole time."

*
*
*


Finn: "I'm going to make my favourite mac and cheese."


Ximena: "Make your bed, Russell. We don't want another fight to break out because of you."
Russell: "Yes mom."


John: "Tonight's the night. You have an excuse to read minds. I'll make it easy for you. All you have to do is tell me who Buzz suspects."

*
*
*


It's almost 6 and the guests are streaming in. For four contestants, the party's about to start. For two, the mission is going to begin.


Russell: "Another hot dog!"


Caitlin: "I wore it better."


Dermot: "Why so serious?"
John: "I can out-Joker you."


Aldrin: "Truth or Dare?"
Finn: "Truth."
Anita: "You always pick truth."
Finn: "Because I always pick dare in college. I thought I would try something different."
Aldrin: "What's the worst breakup experience you had?"


Finn: "In high school my ex-girlfriend was pregnant with my friend's child."
Aldrin: "Oof, that's rough."
Finn: "It was. I thought I was going to be a dad and I was freaking out but I found out the truth in the end and that was the end of our relationship."


Anita: "That sucks. My turn. Truth or dare?"
Aldrin: "Truth."
Anita: "Who do you suspect?"
Finn: "We're not gonna ask each other those kind of questions."
Anita: "Hmm. Fine. What is one superpower you don't want to have?'
Aldrin: "That's easy. Flight of course."


Finn: "My turn. Anita, truth or dare?"
Anita: "Dare."
Finn: "Nice. I dare you to kiss Buzzo."


Anita: "Oh god, that's delicious."


Anita: "Mmm, I can taste it."


Finn: "Woah, look at you go! You're absolutely devouring him!"


Aldrin: "Woah woah woah. That's enough Anita. Did you ask for my consent?"
Anita: "It was a dare."
Aldrin: "I think you put a little too much passion into that dare. I'm fine with a quick peck on the cheek, not a full-on makeout!"


Aldrin: "I'm married you know."
Anita: "Sorry. I couldn't resist. You have a blister in your mouth."


Anita: "I had a taste of it, and now I'm hungry for more."


*
*
*


Anita: "I saw my chance to find out who Buzz suspected. I don't like it but at least I know now and I can finally get a proper meal from John. But just in case, I'll keep some cards to myself. Not only that, but I also tasted some blood in Buzz's mouth. It's like finding an oasis. I thought it would be enough to quench my thirst but it made me thirstier. I really really need more."

*
*
*


Russell: "You guys are playing Truth or Dare?"
Finn: "Yes...wanna join?"
Russell: "Okay."


Finn: "Dude, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier today. I was just upset you didn't trust me but I know it's not personal and you're just trying to play it safe."
Russell: "I'm sorry for not considering how you felt. We cool again?"
Finn: "Yeah."


Finn: "Also, your wiener is poking out."
Russell: "Shut up. Truth or dare?"
Finn: "Let's go with dare this time."
Russell: "I dare you to streak."


Finn: "Woo!"

*
*
*


Anita: "Are you an elf?"
Sean: "Is it the ears?"


Russell: "Did you take Finn's clothes?"
Ava: "Who?"
Russell: "Nevermind. Where did Finn go? I hope I didn't cause him to get caught by the police."

*
*
*


Finn has a special task. One of the guests is trying to steal points by performing tasks and Finn has to guard it by firing an arrow at the thief. If successful, this earns him an exemption. Each task the thief thus reduces tonight's stakes by 15 points and Finn only has one arrow. Once he fires it, the mission ends. To facilitate, all windows are open and Finn has a special arrow that can curve and bend if needed.

*
*
*


Finn: "Ximena's upstairs playing with her dragon. Nothing new there."


Anita: "Why are you hiding up here? You should go downstairs."
Ximena: "In a while. I was feeding my dragon. Why are you here?"
Anita: "I need to use the toilet."


Finn: "Did that mermaid seriously bring her homework to a party?"


Finn: "I haven't seen John for a while. That's sus. Very sus."


Anita: "Ugh, Russell!"


Finn: "Aldrin put both his hands up. Now he put one down. Now he raised the other one again. Is he giving a signal?"

*
*
*


Finn: "Being the archer was a tough job. I had to keep track of all the party guests but I only have two eyes. I don't know what tasks I have to look out for either. I'm just searching for things that don't make sense at a party."

*
*
*


Finn: "Is Russell reading? At a party? That's not party-like behaviour."


Finn: "John's washing the dishes. Trying to get rid of incriminating evidence, John?"


Anita: "John's dragon is here. Who's there?"


Anita: "Hi, do I know you?"
Caitlin: "No but I just wanted to work up the courage to shoot my shot."


Caitlin: "Have some flowers."
Anita: "A-are those from downstairs?"


Anita: "Put them back."


Anita: "I am flattered but I'm not interested in women or hot dogs."


Anita: "But you do look tasty..."


Finn: "Ximena's eating."


Finn: "They hugged! Red alert! The man must be trying to pickpocket her!"


Finn: "Oh. He was just doing a magic trick."


Aldrin: "Something's fishy here. I don't think a party is all that we're supposed to be doing. Maybe we need to memorise everyone's outfits."
John: "Or maybe we just need to sit tight and wait for Finn."


John: "If you haven't noticed, he's gone."
Aldrin: "That's weird. Is anyone else gone too? Maybe we need to do something to stop everyone from disappearing."


Finn: "That grandma brought a book too? Dude, books and parties don't mix!"


Taegan: "Are you mustard?"


Finn: "Why does that hot dog have a smartphone? Is that Russell? No wait, Russell's the mustard dog."


Anita: "Your outfit is really making me hungry."
Shannon: "There are lots of food around."


Finn: "Why does John keep flushing the toilet?...It's probably Russell who clogged it."


Finn: "Why is Buzzo suddenly admiring the painting? It's been hanging there forever."


Finn: "Ximena clutched her nose. I'm reading into too many signals."


Finn: "Now she's staring at a wall."


Finn: "The Joker and Harley Quinn are plotting something in the room upstairs. They're hiding something. I just know it."


Russell: "Hot dog party!"


Ximena: "Anita, have you seen my dragon?"
Anita: "No. Have you seen John?"
Ximena: "I think he went upstairs."


Ximena: "If you're going upstairs, can you search for my dragon? I'm going to check outside if I left him out there."
Anita: "Certainly."
Ximena: "Thanks."


Aldrin: "It's getting cold."


Aldrin: "Maybe there are clues about what we're supposed to do on the news."


Finn: "Ooh, tongue action...ahem. Focus, Finn."


Aldrin: "This seems like normal news about some national jousting event yesterday."


Anita: "John, Aldrin suspects you."
John: "You're not lying?"
Anita: "I'm too starved to lie to you."


Anita: "John, please! You promised!"
John: "I did and I'm a man of my word. Don't stand too close to the window. You don't want to be seen."


John: "I need to prepare myself mentally."
Anita: "I'll be careful. It'll be like a pin prick."


Anita: "Nom!"


John: "AARGH!"


Sarah: "What's going on out here?"
Anita: "I need to hide!"


John: "I don't feel so well."


John: "Urghh..."


Anita: "John!"


Anita: "No, no, no, don't die on me now! Did I overdo it? I'm so sorry! Please wake up!"


Finn: "Stay there, don't move..."


Finn: "And fire! Good thing I had practice in the first mission."


Dermot: "Ow!"


Russell: "What the?!"

*
*
*


The party is over. Finn has targetted a party guest. Is he the thief?







































































































The real thief was Anita.


She had four tasks to do. The first task was to talk to 3 party guests which she did.


The second task was to unclog a toilet. She succeeded in that as well.


The third task was to steal a dragon. She managed to steal John's.


The last task was to swap the positions of these two flowers. She failed to do this, so 15/60 points have been earned.

*
*
*


Aldrin: "What was Finn doing? If anyone had to be a thief it had to be one of us. Why did he attack a random party guest? Or why did he even wait so long to do fire when he could have done it immediately and save the points?"

*
*
*


Anita: "I could get an exemption if I managed to do all 4 tasks. I found it hardest to swap the flowers because everyone was so close and it would be extremely suspicious if I started to do that openly. Unfortunately I didn't make it in time but that's not my biggest concern right now. I'm just worried I killed John."

*
*
*

Anita lost out on an exemption but will she be going home because of it? If not, who will?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!