Friday 31 October 2014

14.18-Wrong move, guard


Ella: “Why did you pick me? Why not Cindy? Or your beloved bard Renne?”
Venus: “What?”
Ella: “You know what I’m talking about.”
Venus: “Bit…”
Venus: “Er, I mean sorry your Highness, but there was no other choice! I would never harm my Renne, and I…er…I believe Cindy is the Mole.”
Ella: “Really? Interesting. But…it doesn’t make sense. They both are immune, so why pick me?”
Venus: “Because…I trust you will be able to survive this penalty as you always have. And I want a fair game?”
Ella: “Hmph. Wrong move, guard.”

***

Renne: “Do you really believe the Mole is Cindy?”
Venus: “I panicked. I needed to come up with an answer to Ella Marie quick. Sigh. Viola would never face such a problem. She’s always so cool and calm, always thinking of the long term and always having a backup plan. I’m more headstrong and impulsive.”


Venus: “But in all honesty, I do believe that she is the most likely Mole, and I hope you do too. I want us to go to the finale together, Renne.”
Renne: “I’m not sure it’s her…”
Venus: “The proof is in the pudding, Renne! Who did you pick? Ella Marie? Me?”
Renne: “Of course not you my dear! I picked the former, but I was split.”
Venus: “Well trusting me is better than being unsure. Viola left because she was so sure it was you and she was trying to convince me it was you, pulling us apart!”
Renne: “What? You didn’t believe her, did you?”
Venus: “Um, of course not! I put Cindy and that’s why I’m here.”
Renne: “Okay, I trust you. We should go take the quiz now.”

***




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour does the Mole wear primarily?
A: Red
B: Black
C: Blue

Q3: Before Mission 9, where did the Mole eat?
A: Kitchen
B: Dining Room

Q4: In Mission 9, what object did the Mole find?
A: Apple
B: Guitar
C: Camera
D: Roses

Q5: In Mission 9, which object belonged to the Mole?
A: Apple
B: Guitar
C: Camera
D: Roses

Q6: In Mission 9, in which order did the Mole find the object?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q7: In Mission 9, how many places did the Mole go to?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

Q8: In Mission 9, in which order did the Mole identify the object found?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th


Q9: In Mission 9, did the Mole earn an exemption or penalty?
A: Exemption
B: Penalty
C: None

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Renne Wynhemma
D: Venus Ixora

***


“Tonight, one of the ladies will be leaving. Who will it be? Ella Marie Tremble.”














































































































“Ella Marie Tremble…you are going…into the finale!”
Ella: “Like, of course. I would be the last to leave.’

Cindy: “Good luck, Venus.”
Venus: “You too. May the non-Mole survive.”
“Either Cindy or Venus will be leaving us tonight. Cindy Veer.”






















































































































































“Cindy Veer, you are…going to…the finale!”
Cindy: “Really? Yay! I feel like I’m in heaven!”

“That means Venus Ixora, I’m sorry to say that you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Venus: “This underdog has finally lost.”

Cindy: “I’m so sorry to see you go!”
Ella: “Whatever. The guards are supposed to go first.”
Renne: “Strategies really backfire. I wish it weren’t you that left.”

“How do you feel being so close?”
Venus: “I really believed that I would make it! I had a chance! The fact that Ella Marie beat me means I…was wrong? Impossible. But I felt so sure of myself!”
“You’ll be glad to know it was a tie. Any last words?”
Venus: “Renne, Cindy survived this. She hasn’t had to feel the worry of an execution for so long she would have lost her touch. Believe me, it must be her! Ella Marie must have picked her too! Please, for our sake, choose Cindy as your Mole! Win this for us!”

“Thank you for your time Venus.”


Renne: “I’m in a total train wreck right now. My love Venus has just left, but she’s so persistent Cindy’s the Mole! I feel like it’s probably Ella Marie with her execution. She’s so obvious that nobody thought it was her! I feel so lost. Should I trust my instincts or Venus’s? At least I have my guitar now. I finally know why they confiscated it and told me to keep mum about it. On another note, all the Vs have gone.”

***


Renne: “Ella Marie!”
Ella: “Call me your Highness! Bow down to me!”
Renne: “I will not, you Queen of Hearts! Listen, all this has been a plan. The Mole is not Cindy.”
Cindy: “You thought I was the Mole?”
Renne: “Leave us for a while, Cindy.”

Renne: “This was all a plan. Venus and I ganged up on you to get you on our side and convince you the Mole was Venus. Obviously it didn’t work. Venus chose Cindy as the Mole and she expected me to do the same! I’m glad I’m exempted.”
Ella: “I knew it! One moment I was stuck with the people I hate the most and then suddenly you guys act all nice and creepy. But wait...why are you telling me this? Why not just go with your plan? Tell me that Cindy is the Mole?”
Renne: “Because I’m feeling confused. I’m at a loss on who the Mole is. I shouldn’t win this. You deserve to know this as well. I want a fair game.”
Ella: “So are you telling me you are the Mole?”
Renne: “I am not the Mole. But you are.”
Ella: “Nonsense!”

Cindy: “Oh, will I ever find true love? I just want to go back to my family…”

We are approaching the finale! Who is the Mole?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!