Wednesday 15 October 2014

14.10-Did Royston say a bad word again?




Cindy: “Sigh, I hope she will like cream-flavoured waffles.”
*fire alarm sounds*
Ella: “What is that blasted noise?”
Viola: “Did Royston say a bad word again?”

Cindy: “I’ve got this all under control…”
Renne: “Boy, this place is a mess.”


Venus: “Fishy…I thought Cindy was a good cook.”

Ella: “Preposterous! Are you inciting a revolution, slave? How dare you try to burn down the house with me inside! You will pay dearly for that!”

Venus: “She’s wrongly insulting you, Cindy. You have to stand up for yourself, like I told you before.”
Cindy: “That’s insulting! I feel hurt!”
Venus: “My job here is done.”
Ella: “You have no right to speak, you llama!”
Cindy: “That’s it. I’m not a llama, neither am I your slave!”

Cindy: “Take that!”
Violet: “Wow. At least Cindy’s standing up for herself like a true Amazonian.”
Ella: “Do you want me to burn your feet?”
Cindy: “You can’t do that!”
Ella: “I can and I will!”
Cindy: “Ouch! How could you!”
Ella: “Serves you right.”
Cindy: “You are a monster!”

Venus: “Ah, the noise. I’m so tempted to enter. Royston should take the chance and spew expletives like there’s no tomorrow.”
Violet: “I’m out of here.”
Venus: “Oh, I love good drama. Stand up for yourself!”
Ella: “YOU! I get it…you must be in a coalition with this tramp Venus!”
“Time to take the quiz!”
Ella: “I will settle this later. But I will crush you and make sure you don’t live to see another day!”

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Does the Mole have a middle name?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole ride in?
A: Gold
B: White

Q5: In Mission 5, where was the Mole seated in the car?
A: Front driver
B: Front passenger
C: Back driver’s column
D: Back passenger’s column
Q6: In Mission 5, how many tasks did the Mole fulfill?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q7: How many rewards did the Mole earn in Mission 5?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q8: Did the Mole receive a penalty in Mission 5? (Venus, Cindy earned -1 penalty, Renne earned -2 penalty)
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 5, in what order did the Mole do the last task?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole did not do it

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Julian Tosser
D: Renne Wynhemma
E: Royston Ketch
F: Venus Ixora
G: Viola Striker
H: Violet Magenta Blues

***

































































“Let’s cut to the chase. Viola Striker, you are…safe!”
Viola: “I had made a gamble, and it was successful.”










































“Venus Ixora, you are…not…executed!”
Venus: “I was right!”































































“Ella Marie Tremble, you are unfortunately…not executed.”
Ella: “That is nowhere near a misfortune nor a probability.”


















































“Cindy Veer, you are unfortunately….safe!”
Cindy: “What a relief!”






























































































“Violet Blues, you may be going home….or Renne. Violet, you are…executed, unfortunately. Please pack your bags and leave.”


“How do you feel about leaving?”
Violet: “Shock. I had decided with…myself that this was the correct one. How could it be wrong?”
“Any wise words to impart?”
Violet: “Go Amazonians!”

Viola: “Well, she was a great ally when she was in our coalition, but spreading the wrong message was a wrong move.”
Venus: “It’s such a hard decision to make, but I guess I would rather her go than dear Renne.”
Cindy: “She will be missed.”
Ella: “Ha! I never liked her anyway. She never listened to me.”

“Thank you for joining Violet.”

Ella: “Why couldn’t she leave…”


Venus: “I am surprised Violet left. We warriors agreed to pick the same contestant, except for Viola who wanted to take a gamble by choosing Renne. If Violet and I were wrong then I should have been more likely to leave since I had a penalty. Either she was not as sharp as me, split answers or chose a different contestant (which seemed unlikely by what she said) or we are both fooled and I was luckier.”


The strong Violet goes! Who will follow in her tracks? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!