Saturday 4 October 2014

14.06-Your highness to you


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole eat waffles before Mission 3?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: In Mission 4, who did the Mole pair up with at first?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Eden Rock
C: Ella Marie Tremble
D: Julian Tosser
E: Michael Anderson
F: Renne Wynhemma
G: Royston Ketch
H: Venus Ixora
I: Viola Striker
J: Violet Magenta Blues
Q5: In Mission 3, what was the Mole’s first score?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole was disqualified
Q6: In Mission 3, who did the Mole pair up with next?
A: Ella Marie Tremble
B: Julian Tosser
C: Royston Ketch
D: Venus Ixora
E: The Mole was eliminated
Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole advance to the finals?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: In Mission 3, what was the Mole’s final score?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole was disqualified
Q9: In Mission 3, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cindy Veer
B: Eden Rock
C: Ella Marie Tremble
D: Julian Tosser
E: Michael Anderson
F: Renne Wynhemma
G: Royston Ketch
H: Venus Ixora
I: Viola Striker
J: Violet Magenta Blues

***
Viola: “Must record everything down…”
“Please head inside, Viola.”

“Welcome to the execution ceremony! Viola Striker, please come out.”


































































































































“Viola, you are safe!”
Viola: “It’s my first time and I did fine.”
















































































“Violet Blues, you are safe!”
Violet: “Hurrah!”







































































































“Ella Marie Tremble, you are….safe!”
Ella: “You are wasting my time. I will not stand for this!”


































































































“Renne Wynhemma, unfortunately you are…..executed….”
Renne: “What? No way! I demand a recount!”
“Not!”
Renne: “How rude of you!”
“No, we mean that you are not executed.”
Renne: “Oh…don’t scare me like this.”










































































































“Eden Rock, you are unfortunately the next to be…executed. Please pack your bags and leave. As in to a vacant table.”
Eden: “Aw shucks.”


“How does it feel to go?”
Eden: “It’s disappointing and shocking. I wasn’t really expecting myself to go. But I guess that’s how it is, so I shall accept it like a man and leave with dignity.”
“Do you attract a lot of female suitors?”
Eden: “Well, yeah actually. In high school I was the teenage heartthrob. When I grew up and decided to pursue hip hop dancing, even more girls swooned.”


Violet: “He’s quite dreamy and hot. Venus will be sure to miss him.”
Renne: “Why?”
Ella: “Well good riddance. He tried to scare me. Nobody gets away with that.”
Viola: “Violet, shut up. Now.”

“Goodbye Eden and thank you for joining us!”

***

Julian: “Time for me to sneak a peek in her journal.”
Cindy: “Oh no you don’t.”
Julian: “I saw something about family. Do you miss them?”
Cindy: “Well, yeah…”
Julian: “Well stop being a wuss. You signed up knowing the consequences.”

Viola: “So, who did you all pick? I picked Cindy.”
Violet: “I went with your advice and chose her.”
Venus: “I’m sticking with Michael. I have a feud with him.”
Viola: “You have a lot to learn, Venus. Just because you don’t like him doesn’t mean he’s the Mole. You need to stop using emotions one fine day.”
Venus: “Emotions? Are you going to drag love into this again? I have my right to love. I have to depend on myself to do everything.”
Viola: “So do I. You don’t need men.”
Venus: “Hypocrite! You’re a liar! You yourself married a man. And you still have your brother to fall back on.”
Violet: “He sounds like a bigshot.”
Venus: “He’s Lysander Harper. So of course she’s rich and lives the high life while I don’t!”
Viola: “I do not depend on him and want no affiliation with him! Violet, promise to keep it a secret.”


Violet: “I think I shall leave. We can discuss our plan some other day.”

Venus: “…Sorry about that. I shouldn’t have flared up. You’re my best friend and you know it. Why not we form a secret coalition? The Amazonians?”
Viola: “Well, I accept your apology, but I’m not sure. Why not just kick Violet out?”
Venus: “She may be of use. She’s quite like us, but I can’t fully trust her.”

***


Violet: “Interesting…it may not be of much use now but still, it could be a clue.”



Viola: “The cat’s been let out of the bag so I might as well come clean with it. Yes, my brother is Lysander Harper, the actor. I don’t want to affiliate with him not because I don’t love him, but because I don’t want to be seen as depending on him. I can live fine by myself, and joining this was one of the ways to prove it. I came home from an archery competition and dread stepping into the mansion. I wanted to leave as soon as possible. I still love my brother though. I was orphaned and his family was the one who took me in. I am eternally grateful to his family. I married my husband so as to stop my brother’s nagging. It’s not true love, but nobody looks for that in this time and age.”

***



Ella: “Who’s inside there? You are hogging the toilet!”


Cindy: “Sorry. I was cleaning it.”
Ella: “YOU! Slave, you have some explaining to do. Come with me to the kitchen.”

***


Cindy: “So, what is it ma’am?”
Ella: “Your highness to you.”

Ella: “See that dish there? It’s filthy! Why didn’t you clean it up?”
Cindy: “Sorry madam, I will get it done…”
Ella: “Your highness!”

Ella: “Stop flirting with all the men! You sleazy, promiscuous woman!”
Cindy: “What? I did nothing of the sort!”
Ella: “Really? I caught you making eyes at Eden almost every morning when he’s topless. And you dare say you’re not ogling at him and flirting?”
Cindy: “That’s not flirting, your Highness…”
Ella: “Don’t you dare talk back to me like that! You adulterous lady!”

Ella: “Hmm…
Cindy: “Ow! How could you throw the plastic plate on my feet?”
Ella: “Because I can, mortal. You’re just a mere peasant. I order you to lick it up now! What? Why are you clenching your fists? I order you to release it immediately!”

Ella: “Good. Now I expect you to clean it up and you can forget about sleeping tonight! If I see you make another error, it won’t be plastic plates I’ll be throwing on you.”

Cindy: “How could she…”


Ella: “That girl needs to be taught a lesson. She’s my servant, my slave. How dare she be so rude and audacious! To not do her task properly and talk back at me! Outrageous! I need to find a way to remove her from this. I want to fire her and make sure she doesn’t live her prince Charming happy ending!”

There goes hot Eden! With chaos ensuing, who will be the next to leave amidst the turmoil? Who is the Mole stirring things up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!