Wednesday 22 October 2014

14.13-I didn't even get a chance to shower

And we are back! The last time, the 7 contestants went to play reverse bingo where they would earn a -3 penalty for getting a bingo. Royston earned an exemption for being the longest lasting player to not earn a bingo. Cindy, Julian and Ella earned a -3 penalty each but Cindy’s was negated as she earned a hidden exemption. 50/70 points were earned, making the pot 380/940. At the execution ceremony, Julian was sent packing. Who will be the Mole’s next victim?



***


Venus: “What are you staring at, Ella Marie?”
Ella: “Call me your Highness, missus, or I’ll…”
Venus: “You’ll what? Push me down? Go ahead. You’ll be disqualified and sent to jail for taking a life.”
Ella: “The audacity of you! What a wretched, brazen girl! Didn’t your parents teach you how to behave like a proper girl? Or were they too poor?”
Venus: “At least they have a valid reason. You are wealthy and yet your parents taught you nothing.”
Ella: “Shut up. I’m going downstairs to admire the statue.”

***


Ella: “This plaque reads ‘Red will never win, because it’s too fiery’. What a verbose name for this statue. And what nonsense!”


Viola: “Any news? Any suspicious behaviour?”
Royston: “Not really.”
Venus: “Hey, what are you guys talking about? A money-making scheme? A plan to win?”


Viola: “I decided to form a secret coalition with Royston…at least a so-called secret one. The only one who knows about this is Venus but she has to pretend she doesn’t. And she had to butt in at the wrong time.”

***


“It’s time for the mission. You guys will be heading to ‘The Little Mermaid Grotto’ where you have two missions. The first is to make as many tequila shots and drink them. The one who drinks the most earns an exemption and anyone who drinks more than 5 shots, ie 6 and above, will earn 5 points for the group. The one who drinks the least will earn a -1 penalty. The second part is where you will be seated in different soundproof rooms. The penalty earner goes first. You will have to name me 3 objects that can be found in the sea. When the first player is done, the TV in the adjacent room will light to signal that it is the next player’s turn. This is where the stakes get high. If there is one repeat, all 100 points here will be lost and anyone who was before the one that repeated earns a -1 penalty. Good luck.”
Renne: “Which way to go?”
Ella: “They said to turn left at every bend.”

Time for the first task.

Renne: “I didn’t even get a chance to shower…”
Ella: “Slave! You better not win this exemption again, or else…”
Cindy: “Sigh…what should I do?”

Venus: “I’m quite a good drinker. I won’t get tipsy easily.”


Renne: “I need to pee…sigh. I better stop since I see no sign of a toilet nearby.”
Renne is out. He earns a -1 penalty as well as no points since he drank only 5 shots.

Ella: “This is of putrid quality! I can’t force myself to drink this disgusting thing!”
She drinks 6 shots, so she earns 5 points.
Royston: “Okay, I think I had enough. I need to use the toilet.”
Royston downed 16 shots.



Royston: “My plan was to make as many drinks as possible and then down them as quickly as I can so as not to feel the effects so quickly. I can’t believe it backfired. I lost to a bunch of f…why do I bother? It’s going to get drowned out anyway. I lost to a bunch of girls. There.”



Viola: “This is enough. I need to think clearly for the next mission.”
Viola drank 18 shots.

It’s down to these two.
Venus: “Cindy is surprisingly a good drinker.”
They have to drink the leftover drinks from other contestants too.

Venus: “Well, I guess that’s the last one.”
Venus drank 21 drinks, while Cindy drank 23 drinks. That means Cindy wins the exemption!



Cindy: “I won! I can’t believe it! I’m good at this! I know everyone is surprised, but I drink a lot to drown my sorrows, so I can hold my liquor really well. Though I never drank that many before. I’m going to get a little tipsy and may not be able to think clearly…”

25/30 points are earned. Time for the next part!


Renne: “I can think of anything, but it’s best for me to think of obscure ones to let the others have an easier time…octopus, plastic and oil.”

Ella: “To heck with everyone! It’s all about me here! What’s found in the ocean? Jellyfish, crocodiles and sharks!”

Royston: “I need to pee and I’m a little bit groggy…fish, water and mermaids!”

Viola: “My turn? Okay…fish, oil and the Titanic.”

Venus: “Titanic, treasure chests and the Kraken.”

Cindy: “Caves, mermaids and…ornaments? Ornaments are found in the ocean right? No wait, I mean orca. I hope there were no repeats…”


“Half of you repeated at least one object, so no points are earned! Altogether you have 25/130 points, or 405/1070 points. Renne, Ella and Royston each earn a -1 penalty. Fortunately everyone avoided the hidden penalty which would be given to the first person who said something that was repeated at least 4 times. Keep up the good work, Moles. “




Viola: “It was a bit of a shocker, but I am here for strategy. You have to lose a little to go further. By giving everyone in front of me a penalty, I can increase my odds of staying and finding the traitor. I will also be able to see if Renne is the Mole if he survives his -2 penalty.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!