Sunday 5 October 2014

14.07-Papa Bear

And we are back! Last time on the Smole the 10 contestants went to play rock, paper, scissors. Venus was the ultimate winner and she earned the exemption. Cindy and Viola were disqualified and as such earned a -2 penalty. Fortunately it wasn’t them that left, but Eden Rock. 80 points were earned, making the pot 140/450. The Mole is doing well. Who could it be?



Royston: “I’m going to try something out. I find it uncanny that my expletives always go unheard. I mean really! Oh, the camera’s tilted. Hang on, I’ll go fix it. Oh, f---“
*sound blocked out because Royston’s thumb is preventing sound recording*
Royston: “Okay, looks better. Now, here we go. F—“
Cindy: “Royston! Time for breakfast!”
Royston: “Well f—“
Cindy: “I made it myself! Come try it!”
Royston: “Oh I give up. F—“
Cindy: “Hurry up!”


 ***


Julian: “You look hot in that outfit.”
Viola: “That’s sweet of you to say, but I have to go.”

Julian: “I’ll get you next time. No woman can resist Papa Bear.”

***

Julian: “I made a pact with my bros back at home to capture the heart of at least 3 women on this show. I can’t back down or it’ll be humiliating. I may seem bad but I’m a really friendly guy…if you get on my good side. Women are playthings, but I’ll treat them nicely if they do the same to me.”

Ella: “What is this? It tastes disgusting!”
Cindy: “You said you wanted Oreo waffles, mad…your highness.”



Ella: “Your culinary skills are horrid! Go get me something else, now!”

Renne: “Stop being such a baby and eat it. Cindy prepared it specially for you.”
Ella: “Then why do I spot Royston eating it?”
Renne: “It was extra.”


These two are hardworking.

***

Mission time. Everyone will enter the diary room. This will work similar to the first mission where one contestant is chosen, and another sim has to describe his/her looks to the next sim who will pass it forward. The last one will guess who was being described. This will test whether contestants know each other well enough. For every correct description, 20 points are added. The contestant being described will describe one of the executed contestants. So altogether 180 points can be earned. Royston is the one being described.





Renne: “This guy wears a black cap and a collared shirt with two big red stripes for his everyday wear. He also wears glasses.”

Violet: “He wears long pants and a black cap. His shirt is beige and red stripes. He wears glasses."

Ella: “The person has long curly hair, wears a cap and pants and shoes.”

Michael: “This person wears a cap and long blue pants and black shoes, if I’m not mistaken. He also wears shades.”

Venus: “He/she wears shades of different colours. He/she wears headgear. He/she wears long blue pants and black shoes.
 
Julian: “This ambiguous person wears 50 shades of grey, a helmet and pants and dark shoes.”

Cindy: “She wears a lot of grey and wears pants. She has hair that appears to look like a helmet. She wears shoes.”

Viola: “Based on the previous description, I think the described Sim is Violet Magenta Blues.”
“That is wrong! It is actually Royston Ketch!”
Viola: “How is he a she? How does he wear a lot of grey? How does his hair look like a helmet?”

Royston’s turn.


“This contestant wears something on the head and has a birthmark. This contestant does not wear pants and wears bright clothing.”
Royston: “Birthmark? Something on the head? Bright clothing? Not Eden. Could it be Vera Control?”
“Wrong. No points are added. The answer is Poppy La Tootie.”
“With that, 60/180 points are earned, making the pot 200/630 points. The Mole is always blue, but if this keeps up than the Mole won’t feel this way anymore! Julian also earns an exemption for being the first contestant to completely have no correct facts in his statement.”




Viola: “No wonder. Julian messed everything up. I don’t recall his order, but he was somewhere towards the end. He screwed up big time and so did everyone! Could he be the Mole? After the third contestant everything went haywire. This is not good. My reputation is also at stake because someone has been spreading around the fact that my brother is Lysander Harper. I need to sniff out that traitor and exterminate her!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!