Wednesday 1 October 2014

14.05-I'm irresistible

Welcome back! Previously 12 contestants played table tennis. Royston, Cindy and Eden shared the exemption whereas Vera got the -2 penalty, presumably costing her the spot. Victoria also left, making it a double execution. 60/90 points were earned, or 60/190. Who will be the next to go? Who is the Mole?

***



Venus: “And then there were three.”
Viola: “This isn’t good, but I’m sure we’ll be able to survive.”
Venus: “On the bright side, this means we’re even closer to the end and won’t have to worry about all this.”
Viola: “I should have signed up for the Hunger Games instead.”
Violet: “I’m going to get a chair.”

Violet: “Cindy, I wanted to sit there.”
Cindy: “Oh, sorry. I can move if you want…”
Viola: “No, it’s all right. We were done talking anyway.”
Venus: “Wait, were you eavesdropping on us?”
Cindy: “Most certainly not!”


Cindy: “I sympathise with those that left so early. But life is like that, isn’t it? Anyway that wasn’t the point. The point is I’m wondering what the three of them have up their sleeves. Are they in a coalition? They seem so sneaky and guarded, afraid to let me hear anything. I also want to know why Ella Marie keeps treating me like a slave! Just because I’m nice and help to clean up around the house?”

Eden: “Mind if I join the winner’s circle?”
Cindy: “That’s sweet of you to say that.”
Venus: “What a hot bod…”
Viola: “Venus! Snap out of it! We need a talk.”

Ella: “Where are my servants? I expect to be served around here.”
Renne: “I’ve had it with you and your rubbish! Do you really think you’re the queen? Stop acting regal!”
Ella: “You have no right to talk to me like that. Bow down and grovel at my feet now!”
Ella: “I said now!”
Renne: “We’re not in your territory now, so no.”
Ella: “You insolent fool! I’ll make you pay! This reminds me. I need to get revenge on Cindy Veer for making me lose last mission. She shall be my servant.”

***
Mission time. The contestants will play “rock, paper, scissors”. The winner will move on to the next round and the ultimate winner will earn an exemption while the one who scored the least will get a -2 penalty. They know how it can make or break things. If they are able to get a 3-0 score in the 3 rounds, they will earn 20 points. This is worth 260 points. (In the event of a tie, there will be another round added and no points are given to either party for that round)


Renne: “Roar!”
Venus: “Hey!”
Venus wins, 2-1.

Eden: “Boo!”
Ella: “Aah! How dare you scare the queen like that!”
Eden: “Sorry. I was just having fun.”
Ella: “This isn’t fun. Everything here is awful!”


Ella Marie wins, 3-0.


Cindy: “So, do you want to go through this?”
Viola: “Why not? It’s a mission and I’m not looking forward to be executed like Vera because of the penalty.”
Cindy: “It’s just that I’m willing to forfeit if you want to advance. It only seems fair since I won the exemption last mission.”


Viola: “Okay then.”
Cindy: “Great. I’ll go mop the floor.”
Viola: “Suspicious.”
They are both disqualified and will each earn a -2 penalty. This makes things easier.

***


Venus: “Oh, I love your bad boy attitude.”
Renne: “Same.”
Renne: “I’m irresistible!”



Venus: “I love men. Is that wrong? Viola won’t let me have eye candy. She’s married, so of course she doesn’t have the right to love another man. But I’m not. I want a partner. I know this sounds hypocritical but so does she. And I can still be the head of the household if I’m married. I’m currently exploring my options. But I love bad boys. I have exquisite taste, just like how I love these blossoms here and lobster thermidor.”


Cindy: “Phew.”
Violet: “What are you doing?”
Viola: “Great. You blew my cover.”

***

Royston: “This hardly looks good. How can I lose to a nerd?”
Michael: “I’m just a university student. But yes, I’m a nerd.”
Michael: “AAH! Don’t scare me like that! You’re a meanie!”
Royston wins 2-1.

Julian: “You better let me win!”
Violet: “Intimidation doesn’t work on me.”
Julian: “Eat my fist.”
Violet: “You think I’m afraid of you?”
Julian wins 3-0. So far 40 points have been earned.

***

Ella: “You youngsters are so disrespectful.”
Venus: “It doesn’t matter. It’s the survival of the fittest.”
Venus wins 3-0.


Royston: “Yeah! I win!”
Royston wins 2-1.

***
Venus: “Scissors beats paper!”
Royston: “How could I fall for the same trick twice? You sneaky little weevil.”

Venus: “And a 3-0 victory! I am the master!”

Venus earns the exemption. 80 points are added, making the pot 140/450. Time to take the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!