Saturday 17 December 2016

27.07-Broccoli-head asparagus



Previously, the contestants had to visit Bridgeport's clubs to search for discs, each worth 30 points. 4/5 of these discs were found, earning 120/150 points. In addition, Mallory found the green disc, awarding herself an exemption. However, Gus the broccoli-head asparagus could not keep the 230/460 points as he was the next to be executed. Who is next? Who is the Mole?

***



Owen: "My, how did I oversleep?"


Owen: "And she's still sleeping. Lazy pig. I've seen her types. GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THE BED."


Tricia: "Huh? What was that?"
Owen: "About time."


Tricia: "What is wrong with you?"


Owen: "Nobody's going to believe your depression act."
Tricia: "How did you know?"


Owen: "Dorothy told me to look after you. She may be fooled but I'm not. You don't look the least bit depressed."
Tricia: "I...I..."


Tricia: "What do you know? We can have normal days and days where we can't get up and feel like killing ourselves."


Owen: "And how is that different from normal folks?"
Tricia: "We're not!"


Tricia: "You say you've seen the world. You say you know it all. Well, have you ever had depression? Have you ever touched a wall and cried?"
Owen: "Why don't you tell me what it's like then."
Tricia: "Depression is like peeling a coconut with a potato peeler. It doesn't work, you're frustrated and crying, eventually you stop caring, and worst of all, it doesn't even make sense."
Owen: "I'm so done with you and your pity party,"


Tricia: "Why don't you believe me? This world is so judgy."


Mallory: "I decided that to figure out who I am and my role in this society, I should try out different personas. Maybe I'll find one that clicks and that is who I truly am. So for today at least, I'm going to be mean to everyone."


Mallory: "Yo Dorothy. Clean this up for me, you piece of s***."
Dorothy: "Okay, but you don't have to be so rude."
Mallory: "Sorry, I'm trying to be someone else today. Now hurry up or I'll whoop your ass. And make my bed too."
Dorothy: "Sure."

***


Roy: "Just juice? Is it filling?"
Tricia: "I don't have an appetite today. Did you see Dorothy? I can't believe she spilled my secret."
Roy: "What secret?"
Tricia: "None of your business. Sorry."
Roy: "Sorry."


Roy: "I thought Dorothy could be trusted. I can't believe she spilled secrets. This is worrying."


Miranda: "Hmm...maybe I can be an artist, but that doesn't earn a lot. Maybe I can go join the army. What the hell am I thinking? Oh, I forgot to press the button."

***


"It's time for your next mission. One of you must run around the city with a green umbrella, while the rest of you must climb the towers and observe the runner. If you are able to find out what the path the runner took says, you earn 200 points, all or nothing. However, there is a catch. We have sent someone after you. If he manages to catch the watchers, you are eliminated and cannot further participate, except when discussing the answer. Good luck."


Roy: "Perhaps we should send our best runner."
Owen: "No, this has no time limit. We should keep our athletic ones for the watchers, in case they need to run."


Miranda: "We can pair up, but the runner needs to be someone we can trust."
Wilson: "I'll pair up with you."


Mallory: "I want to run. I'm fit."
Wilson: "You? You'll die out after taking five steps."
Dorothy: "Don't be so rude. Let her if she wants."


Mallory: "I don't give a f*** about what you think. I'm running and that's final. If you try to stop me I'll make sure nobody gets any points today."
Wilson: "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Dorothy: "Erm...she's having a weird moment today. So, how shall we pair up? I'm fine with anyone. I'll let you all decide."

***


Mallory: "I forced them to let me run. I was given a map of Bridgeport. I was supposed to run in a way that said '200'. But there was an alternative I could choose: spell out 'exemption' and if the others guess it, I get the exemption but no points. It was a tough call, but i think we need the points more. There is no way I'm letting the Mole beat us this season."


Dorothy: "We decided to pair up and go to corners of the city. We went to the top of many skyscrapers to have a better vantage point. We also travelled to many different places to avoid that catcher and in case we were at the wrong location."



Tricia: "Are you sure we can do this?"


Dorothy: "I believe they won't mind, but if they do, then we'll just move somewhere else. Hopefully someone's at home today."


Miranda: "Do you want to sabotage? I mean, I feel like people like you should try and act more suspicious and Moleish. It benefits you, doesn't it?"


Wilson: 'What do you mean 'people like me'? I'm my own person. I don't need your advice. I don't care about what others think. They can suspect me for all I care. And why are you listening in on our conversation, old man?"
Miranda: "Wait, what if he's the catcher? Quick, let's run!"


Wilson: "You idiot. He was just a sleazy old man."
Miranda: "Ew. But this is a good spot. She has to pass through the town centre."


Mallory: "Sorry! Coming through. No wait, get out of my way, you f*****. Okay, I think I messed up a little here. I shouldn't need a diagonal. Should I close my umbrella to tell them it's a different number now?"


Owen: "You look over there. I'll look over here. Keep your eyes peeled. And watch your backs."

***


Tricia: "See? We can get a decent view out here."
Dorothy: "I never doubted you." 


Tricia: "There she is!"


Wilfred: "They do not notice me."


That's right: Wilfred is our catcher.


Tricia: "It's no use. I don't understand what she's doing."
Dorothy: "She's running off to that side now."


Wilfred: "Got you."


Dorothy: "AAH! Oh no."


Dorothy: "Tricia, run! Don't care about me."
Tricia: "There's no point. I can't outrun him. I would never have guessed he was the one we should beware of, but of course, right?"

***


Mallory: "My legs are killing me...ugh, you two useless **************, don't you dare give on me now."


Miranda: "Is that Mallory down there? With the green umbrella?"


Wilson: "At long last."
Miranda: "You look so dreamy from this angle, Jimmy."


Wilson: "She's into me? That explains a lot, really. Like why she's acting so weird. She's just trying to do things to get my attention. Heh, good to know I have some charm."


Wilson: "What the hell, Miranda?"


Miranda: "Sorry, did I say that out loud? Oh no, where did she go?"


Wilfred: "Got you."
Wilson: "Huh? Oh s***."


Wilson: "Miranda, run!"


Wilfred: "Normally I'd be a gentleman, but you're not going to get away that easily."


Wilson: "Where the f*** did she go?"
"Wilson, you are eliminated. Return to the hotel."
Wilson: "I don't listen to orders."
"Pretty please?"
Wilson: "Well, when you put it like that...no."
"Well, we just have to give you a penalty then, like a -5 on your next quiz."
Wilson: "Don't you dare."
"Then follow the rules and leave."


Miranda: "Oh man, he's hot on my heels."


Miranda: "I'll take the stairs down."
Wilfred: "I shall just ambush her on the ground floor."

***


Roy: "Owen. Over here."


Miranda: "Fortunately I managed to slip past him, and the bouncer. Wilfred won't dare to come up here. But I better not give myself away in case I get kicked out."

***


Mallory: "Finally."

***



Dorothy: "Tricia and I were caught at City Hall. It was Wilfred."
Roy: "I don't think I saw him."


Roy: "But I don't understand the route Mallory is taking at all."


Owen: "So according to this map and what all of you said, she went down this path, then here, and here too. I'll lay it on the floor for all to see."


Wilson: "I don't know what that's supposed to say."
Miranda: "Hmm...Zoo?"
Owen: "That's random. And it doesn't really look like it. Like she took a slant here so this looks like a V."
Roy: "We must have missed her at some parts because from what I can tell this route is very disjointed. Unless she teleported, we definitely failed to see her at some points."
Miranda: "We don't have anything to go by now, do we?"
Roy: "Well, let's take a gamble then. Any objections to ZOO? No? Okay. That's our final answer."


"The answer is...wrong! No points have been earned. Let us invite Mallory in to reveal what she was trying to tell you all."


Mallory: "You guys suck. It's supposed to be 200. Like, 200 points?"


Miranda: "Of course! It didn't have to be to be letters. And I was so close. Only I understood her though, possibly because we are in a coalition."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!