Thursday 8 December 2016

27.03-I hate being cooped inside


Ten contestants flew to Bridgeport for the 27th season of the Smole. Their first mission involved trying to figure out first impressions and who they referred to. They successfully earned 110/110 points. However, for Wilfred, he had to leave the game. Who will be next?

***


Tricia: "If only my life was as perfect as that."


Tricia: "Happy ever after isn't real though. Happiness isn't real."


Owen: "Did someone say 'perfect'? I'm the embodiment of perfection. The Adonis."


Tricia: "My foot."


Owen: "Stop complaining so much and actually do something."


Tricia: "Easy for you to say. I don't have the energy to."
Owen: "Excuses. You still have the energy to bicker with me, don't you?"


Tricia: "Forget it."
Owen: "If I had a choice, I wouldn't want to share a room with you."

***


Wilson: "Alright. They've got real beer. And not the upscale fancy-pants kind."


Sandy: "Roy, I'm considering going on a strike. We'll put on swimwear tomorrow and get the producers to force us to go on a mission at the beach. Maybe at Isla Paradiso."
Roy: "Erm, I'm not sure about that. What's wrong with this?"
Sandy: "Aww, why does nobody support me?"


Gus: "I'm so glad Wilfred is gone. Now I get the whole bed to myself! And I don't even have to make use of all the fake cockroaches I brought along!"


Dorothy: "So the cockroach I found in the kitchen was your doing?"
Gus: "No...yes...maybe."


Mallory: "Miranda! There you are!"


Mallory: 'Help! I don't think I want to sing any more."


Miranda: "And?"
Mallory: "I don't know...I thought maybe you could help."


Mallory: "I don't know who I am any more."


Miranda: "Okay?"
Mallory: "So...erm, want to form a coalition? I trust you most, after Wilfred."


Miranda: "I haven't even figured out my life yet."
Mallory: "We can figure it out together. Maybe I'm supposed to be a sleuth."

***


Tricia: "Sigh...same old, day in, day out. I just want to lie in bed all day forever."

***


Owen: "I'll show them how good food is made."


Tricia: "Let me go!"


Tricia: "Please, just leave me alone."


Tricia: "Even the elevator is bullying me..."

***


Miranda: "Maybe I can go and get a degree...if only I knew what I wanted to do."


Mallory: "You're not a singer anymore, Mallory. Right now, you have been assigned a different role."

***


Mallory: "Maybe I'm supposed to be a dog."

***


Tricia: "I don't have much appetite right now."


Miranda: "Eek! Put on some clothes!"
Wilson: "I don't have to listen to you. You don't like this? Scram."

***


Gus: "You're quite hairy."
Roy: "Excuse me?"


Gus: "Oh, looky. For once you managed to show an expression!"
Roy: "Save the sarcasm, Asparagus. I'm calm but that doesn't mean I'm emotionless."


Gus: "Roy is very hairy. I wonder if he has that much hair down there...not that I'm gay or anything, you sick f****. He seems very touchy about it though."


Mallory: "Do you think I can be a fooseball coach. Or a rebel."
Wilson: "Be who you are, not who you want to be."
Mallory: "But I don't know who I am."
Wilson: "I'm hungry. I'm going downstairs."
Mallory: "But we're not done playing."
Wilson: "Do you think I care?"

***


Owen: "I'm not sitting with that punk."
Wilson: "Afraid of me?"
Owen: "I'm not afraid of you, Jimmy. What haven't I seen before? Nothing surprises me."

***


Wilson: "Oh, we've got another mission coming up."


Wilson:  "Hmm...so we're supposed to go to this ten-storey place full of elevators and find the 200 points within two hours. Sounds easy enough. Wait, what? We can't leave if we run into a dead end unless someone else comes and take our place? This is rubbish."

***




"Your two hours begins now."


Tricia: "Not to be pressimistic or anything but I dont think we can complete this in time."
Dorothy: "We haven't even tried yet. How can you be so sure?"
Roy: "There are three lifts here. I say we split into three groups and continue splitting whenever there is another elevator to take. Any objections? No? Great."

***


Gus: "Bye bye b****. Try not to get stuck."
Tricia: :(


Miranda: "Oh no."


Roy: "So, your going to the fifth floor right?"
Mallory: "Yes. And you're going to the sixth?"


Sandy: "How inviting."


Sandy: "So we were just taking elevators, without any real plan. It was an elevator maze. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we were just praying not to run into a dead end. The whole layout was extremely confusing. Which sadist builds something like this? That's why I like open spaces, where you can see what's up ahead."

***


Gus: "Alrighty. Hmm, I wonder what's around that corner."


Gus: "Here I go."


40 minutes have passed.
Mallory: "What the...this only goes down to the third floor? I hope I'm on the right track."


Gus: "Fancy bumping into you."
Sandy: "Whatever. You came from that side right? Then I'll go here."


Gus: "In that case I'll take this one. In case that leads to a dead end and we both get trapped."
Sandy: "But I just came from there! There's nothing there."


Wilson: "****."


Wilson: "How long you've been in here?"
Miranda: "I don't know. Do I look like I have a watch? Thanks for saving me though."
Wilson: "I did nothing of the sort."


Wilson: "Find the money."
Miranda: "Definitely."


Wilson: "She better not get stuck again."


Wilson: "I've got my eye on Miranda. She didn't seem extremely upset that she ran into a wall. She didn't even bother asking which way I took. Is she just going to wander around like a lost sheep? Just my luck, really."

***


Mallory: "I've never been here before. Which way do I go?"


Gus: "Whew! It's dark in here. I can't even see myself! Because I don't have a mirror, get it? Can't believe I'm talking to myself now. Someone save me!"


Owen: "Dorothy? What are you doing here?"
Dorothy: "I just arrived."
Owen: "Are you going up?"
Dorothy: "No, you go ahead. Be the one who earns the money. I'll just stay here guiding everyone."


Owen: "Guiding? It's not like she's knows this place like the back of her hand. She sounds very fishy. Unsurprising really. Any Mole would be anxious to sabotage after the first mission."

***
Twenty minutes left.


Mallory: "Top floor. That looks like a dead end."


Mallory: "So is this. Don't tell me I'm trapped."


Roy: "Keep calm. I may be lost but I'm not going to pee in my pants over it."


Owen: "Roy? What are you doing here?"
Miranda: "Oh! Fancy running into each other here. No time to chat though."
Owen: "I came from the fifth floor, so don't bother with that area."
Roy: "Okay, I'll take this lift."


Gus: "Alright! Thanks for getting me out, Tricia."
Tricia: "It's so dark in here. Just as well. Maybe I can...meditate. I don't feel like doing anything right now, really."

***


Mallory: "No, nothing in here too."



Mallory: "There are way too many books for me to comb through."


Mallory: "I was the only one to make it to the end, but that wasn't the end. There was a bookcase. The points must be in one of them but there were too many books. And I didn't want to flip too quickly and miss it."


Miranda: "Oh no. Not again."


Sandy: "Tenth floor? Finally."


Sandy: "Wait, this isn't it. Dead end. I hate being cooped inside."
"Time's up!"
Sandy: "Well, that's it. Hope the others had better luck."
"One of you made it to the correct place but none of you found the points. As such, 0/200 points have been earned, so the pot stands at 110/310 points. The Mole is stepping up the game."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!