Saturday 10 December 2016

27.04-Why is there a mailwoman here?


Welcome back! Previously the 9 contestants had to enter an elevator maze to find 200 points. Mallory made it to the end but failed to find the points in time,   hence 0/200 points were earned, making the pot 110/310. Soon, another contestant has to say goodbye. Who will it be?

***



Tricia: "I don't feel so well. Where are my meds?"


Owen: "Meds?"


Owen: "I was awoken by Tricia. I heard her say something about meds. She looks fine though, so I wonder what it's for. Insomnia? Cancer? AIDS? I wouldn't be surprised if it was any of them."


Tricia: "Why did I join this horrible game?"

***


Tricia: "Why is there a mailwoman here?"
Addison: "Good morning! I'm here to deliver some stuff involving your next mission. How rude. She completely ignored me."


Dorothy: "It's such a pleasure to eat something someone else cooked for you. I must find that person and thank him personally."


Owen: "Go on...I'm recording all of this down here."


Miranda: "I'm really bad with mazes. I got trapped twice."


Mallory: "I think I made it to the end. There was a bookcase. But I didn't find anything in it."
Roy: "Hmm? I'm putting this down too."
Miranda: "You guys bring your journals everywhere. You're so prepared. No wonder you can be so calm with executions."

***


Dorothy: "Lovely day to go for a walk."


Dorothy: "Is that Tricia? She looks like she's crying. I better see what's wrong."


Dorothy: "Tricia, what's wrong?"


Tricia: "Everything. Even my meds aren't working."
Dorothy: "Meds? What meds?"
Tricia: "Depression meds."
Dorothy: "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear. I really didn't notice though. You behaved so normally like everyone else! What can I do to help?"


Tricia: "I don't need your help or pity. Get off my back."


Dorothy: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way."


Tricia: "It's fine. I should be apologising for snapping at you. I just need some peace and quiet. I don't want to do anything or talk to anyone today."
Dorothy: "That's...that's fine. If you need anything, please tell me. I'll drop everything to help you."


Miranda: "...and she said she made it to the end but couldn't find the money! Could you believe it?"
Sandy: "No, but why are you telling me all this?"
Miranda: "I  just needed someone to vent. My own coalition partner! I don't know what to think."
Sandy: "I'd say watch your back. I don't trust Mallory fully either."


Owen: "What the..."


Wilson: "Hey! Could you knock? This isn't even your room. Get out of here."


Owen: "I'm just here to read. Yours is the only room with a bookcase. Embarrassed? There's no need to be. What haven't I've seen or encountered?"


Wilson: "Well if you're not afraid to look I'm not afraid to show either."


Roy: "I must be fully prepared for the quiz. I really hope I don't lose."

***


Miranda: "I don't know how to sing."
Gus: "Neither do I. We're just here to have fun. This hotel is so boring and serious."


Roy: "So you didn't sabotage?"
Wilson: "I can't change what you think but my conscience is clear."
Roy: "Okay then. No need to get defensive."


Wilson: "If we're done here..."


Wilson: "I'd like to have a chat with Dorothy over there. What's wrong with you?"
Roy: "Huh? Oh, nothing."
Wilson: "You're one of the few whose 'nothing' really sounds like nothing."


Wilson: "Dorothy!"
Dorothy: "Huh?"


Wilson: "I've got a proposition for you, y'know? How about forming a coalition with the one and only?"


Dorothy: "Why me though? We're so different."
Wilson: "Because I trust you. If I'm wrong then I'll just blame myself and applaud you for being  a devious Mole. So what do you say? You in?"


Dorothy: "Well, if that's what you want, then sure."
Wilson: "Don't be a wimp, Dorothy. What do you want?"
Dorothy: "This is what I want."
Wilson: "You don't seem very convinced. How about I share a little bit of myself, to assure you I'm not the Mole?"

***


Miranda: "What the..."
Gus: "I forgot I had a water balloon floating around. Must have hit the lamp and burst. Those b***** will fix it though."
Miranda: "I can't believe you."
Gus: "I just say it like it is."



Sandy: "Rolling my eyes here."

***

Mallory: "Maybe I should start my reinvention by changing my body. I need better curves."


Gus: "Heh heh."


Wilson: "I've been blacklisted on every list you can think of and expelled from every school in the world."
Dorothy: "That's an exaggeration but thanks for being so honest with me. I value trust in this partnership."


Dorothy: "Gus, what are you doing?"
Gus: "Pretend I don't exist."


Gus: "That p**** doesn't even notice me. Ha!"


Mallory: "Gus, what are you doing? You distracted me. I lost count."
Gus: "*****."

***


"Quiz time."
Tricia: "Oh no. I'm going to fail miserably."



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole have dark skin?
A: Yes
B: No



Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 2?
A: Waffles
B: Mac and Cheese
C: Nothing



Q4: In Mission 2, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: Did the Mole run into a dead end in Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No


It's time for another execution ceremony.


"Roy Costello."







































































































"Safe."
"Gus Espinez."























































































































































"You are safe."
Gus: "As always."


"Tricia Stein."

































































































Tricia: "Hurry up and close. I don't want anybody to see me crying."


































































































































































"You are safe."
Tricia: "I don't feel like dealing with all this right now."


"Miranda Calsberg."































































































































"You are not executed."


Miranda: "Of course. Who wants to get rid of this pretty face?"


"Sandy Shorres."


"Sandy Shorres, you are..."






































































































































































































"...unfortunately the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Sandy: "Big deal. I joined in hopes of the sun and sand, like last season. Not this. So I don't feel particularly upset leaving either way."

***

Tricia: "Why won't this stupid thing hurry up and open."


Tricia: "I feel so horrible."


Tricia: "I don't want to live anymore."


Wilson: "I can't put my finger on it, but you're high up on my list. Better watch your back and don't try any funny business."
Miranda: "I'm surprised you think I'm the Mole. But good for me."

***




The beach-lover has left the hotel! Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

***


Here are the lists of suspects in order:

Roy:
  1. Sandy
  2. Tricia
  3. Wilson
  4. Gus
  5. Dorothy
  6. Owen
  7. Mallory
  8. Miranda
Mallory:
  1. Tricia
  2. Gus
  3. Dorothy
  4. Owen
  5. Sandy
  6. Roy
  7. Miranda
  8. Wilson
Tricia:
  1. Sandy
  2. Mallory
  3. Dorothy
  4. Miranda
  5. Owen
  6. Gus
  7. Roy
  8. Wilson
Gus:
  1. Mallory
  2. Wilson
  3. Miranda
  4. Roy
  5. Sandy
  6. Dorothy
  7. Owen
  8. Tricia
Owen:
  1. Mallory
  2. Tricia
  3. Wilson
  4. Gus
  5. Sandy
  6. Miranda
  7. Roy
  8. Dorothy
Dorothy:
  1. Gus
  2. Tricia
  3. Owen
  4. Wilson
  5. Roy
  6. Mallory
  7. Sandy
  8. Miranda
Miranda;
  1. Sandy
  2. Gus
  3. Roy
  4. Owen
  5. Tricia
  6. Mallory
  7. Wilson
  8. Dorothy
Wilson:
  1. Miranda
  2. Gus
  3. Tricia
  4. Roy
  5. Sandy
  6. Owen
  7. Dorothy
  8. Mallory
Sandy:
  1. Mallory
  2. Wilson
  3. Owen
  4. Roy
  5. Miranda
  6. Tricia
  7. Dorothy
  8. Gus
Overall:

1. Gus
1. Tricia
3. Sandy
4. Mallory
5. Wilson
6. Owen
7. Roy
8. Miranda
9. Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!