Monday 12 December 2016

27.05-Oops, I farted


Last time on the Smole, the contestants had to find 200 points in an elevator maze. They failed to do so in time, hence fetching 0/200 points, leaving the pot at 110/310. Sandy was not too upset when she was the next to be executed. Who will be next?

***


Dorothy: "Take your time, I don't want to rush you, but...please be quick. I shan't disturb you now."


Dorothy: "Oh dear...well, at least it's me having this accident and not the other one."


Roy: "I hope I didn't wake her up."


Roy: "I need to know more but I don't want to get tangled up in commitments."


Roy: "Where is her journal?"


Roy: "Aha. Found it."


Roy: "Nobody's awake yet. Good."


Roy: "I better find somewhere else to read this."


Roy: "Okay, time to take a look. Oh."


Owen: "Why are you so shocked to see me? Why are you up so early anyway? Actually, nevermind. I can probably guess."
Roy: "You can?"
Owen: "You don't sound shocked that I can. But that's because I can. You're just one of those early risers who want to sneak in a little bit more time for studying, aren't you? I bet you must be an ace student back in school."
Roy: "Oh, yes. Of course."
Owen: "Then I won't disturb you then."


Roy: "Phew. Now, let's see what is in here."

Roy: "I can't help feeling a little insecure or anxious, so I decided to take a peek in everyone else's journal. Owen caught me but it's a good thing I remained calm. As for why I took Miranda's journal...well, she's right beside me."

***


Mallory: "Aah! Put on some clothes!"


Wilson: "I would if you didn't lock your arms in mine. Actually, I'm just pulling you. I wouldn't either way. Don't like it? Too bad. I don't listen to you for how to dress."
Gus: "Gotta love that burn. Oops, I farted."


Mallory: "Compose yourself...maybe it's the hair. To be a new me, I need to have a new look, so it makes sense to start with the hair. Maybe I can figure out who I am better. I know just who to ask for help."


Mallory: "So, do you think you can help me?"
Miranda: "Sure. Just sit tight. Maybe I should be a hairstylist. Hmm..."

***


Mallory: "Not bad. But I still can't figure out what I should be doing with my life."


Roy: "So gross, whatever is in that dishwasher."



Wilson: "Doo-doo..."


Wilson: "Damn it. I got some onto myself."


Wilson: "Now I have to wash my shoes. As for the toilet...it's not like I gave a f*** anyway."

***


Miranda: "Why are we gathered down here?"



"It is time for your next mission. There are six discs. Five of them are worth 30 points, while one is worth an exemption. Find them within three hours to earn a total of 150 points. To make things easier, here's a hint: all the discs are at clubs or bars. Your time starts now."


Wilson: "Let's get going."
Roy: "Wait. We need a plan. Or at least decide who's going with who."
Wilson: "Whoever wants to follow me just hop in."


Roy: "Oh boy."
Mallory: "Oh boy indeed."
Roy: "Do you two ladies want to go with me? We can plan while on the way."


Tricia: "Why did I join you two..."
Wilson: "Buckle up. It's going to be a wild ride. What is that smell?"
Gus: "The smell of Asparagus."
Tricia: "At least apologise...nevermind. I've no right to interfere with your life."
Wilson: "Someone's on the same wavelength at last."


Owen: "Okay, I once had to find my drunk friend's lost wallet at a bar. I went around the whole of town. So just follow my lead."
Dorothy: "Whatever makes you happy."


Miranda: "I really think it's going to be at one of those fancy bars where we have to sneak in."
Roy: "Okay."
Mallory: "'Okay'? You sound awfully calm about it. We could get caught and thrown out on TV."

***


Wilson: "Like my kind of style."


Wilson: "Except the faux pas is nauseating. They're trying to hard to be seedy."


Tricia: "Take a deep breath."


Wilson: "Where would I hide discs...the toilet."


Gus: "Is that what we're supposed to find?"
"No."
Gus: "F*****. Can I play with you, s*****?"
Ebenezer: "What did you just call me?"

***


Dorothy: "So, shall we go down?"
Owen: "I was thinking I go down. You check the books."
Dorothy: "Oh, of course."

***


Mallory: "How are we going to sneak past that guy?"


Miranda: "I don't know. How about you ask him?"
Roy: "Good idea."


Mallory: "I won't be responsible for whatever happens to him."


Roy: "Excuse me, sir, but we're filming the Smole right now. We're on a mission and we need to get in--"


Armstrong: "Let me stop you right there, young man. I wasn't informed of any shooting going on around here. That's also the lamest excuse and tie I've ever seen. Please get out of my sight now before I call security...more security."


Miranda: "Leave it to me. How is..."


Miranda: "Hey!"
Armstrong: "100 Simoleons?"


Armstrong: "Go right ahead, miss. But he's staying put."
Roy: "Why? She's with me."
Armstrong: "We have a strict dress code here. You don't make the cut."

***


Owen: "I bet a disc will fall out if I win the game."


Owen: "Aha."


Owen: "Was I right or what? It's green...no wait, that's just the light."

***


Tricia: "I really don't want to be sitting around moping either. But if you're really sure nothing's behind that bar..."
Wilson: "Tricia. Stop slacking. We're going to the opposite side."


Wilson: "I'm not fond of digging into other people's trash."


Wilson: "But desperate times call for desperate measures."


Wilson: "Hope my hair won't be messed up."


Gus: "This could be fun."


Gus: "WHO AM I KIDDING IT STINKS LIKE @$@*$@$@Y!$Y@*$(Y@!*($!"
Tricia: "I am not going in there. You can't force me."


Gus: "You're lucky there are only two dumpsters. How about looking through that oil barrel?"
Tricia: "NO!"


Gus: "Someone's f***** prissy today."


Wilson: "Nope. Not this. Not this either."
Tricia: "Watch where you're throwing that stuff. You're going to have to clean up later."
Wilson: "No I don't. Wait, is this it? Yes, it is. Nearly discarded it."



Mallory: "I'm prepared to punch that bouncer up. Maybe I'm actually a tough, violent woman."


Mallory: "Excuse me there, but how can you only let her up but not us?"
Armstrong: "I'm not going to let someone wearing a tacky blazer and a curtain up."


Roy: "Don't waste your time, Mallory. I see an unguarded lift over there."


Mallory: "Now who are you calling a curtain-wearer?"


Mallory: "Want me to punch you?"
Armstrong: "Want me to punch you?"


Roy: "Hurry up Mallory. Don't waste your breath."


Miranda: "So,  have you seen any disc-like objects lately?"
Bart: "Discs? No, not really. And how did you get up here? You're a nobody."
Miranda: "Excuse me? Well, okay, it's kind of true, but I'm on TV now and I'll soon be famous, so watch your tongue. They've got it all on camera."


Roy: "Was hoping it was a smooth way through."


Roy: "Should have expected otherwise."
Darryl: "Hey you there."


Darryl: "I know what you're thinking. The answer is no."


Roy: "But..."


Roy: "Oh, mister, your hair looks good today."
Darryl: "You don't sound like it looks good."


Mallory: "Keep distracting him."


Mallory: "Made it past."


Mallory: "I knew I had it in me."


Mallory: "Now, where should I look?"


Mallory: "What's that over there?"


Mallory: "Oh. I think this is it. I'll go tell the others."

***


Wilson: "This is dark."


Wilson: "I wonder where this leads to."


Wilson: "Okay...not creepy at all."


Wilson: "Is this...a coffin? Like, actual dead peeps in here? Sick. In more than one sense."


Wilson: "At least my trip wasn't wasted."


Gus: "What do you mean you're not letting us in, you f*****?"
Bouncer (forgot his name): "Not with that attitude."
Tricia: "Forget it, Gus."
Gus: "Call me Asparagus you *****."
Tricia: "Why so mean..."

***
Ten minutes left.


Owen: "Oh, right smack at the centre."


Roy: "You spent an awful lot of time at that last bar."
Miranda: "The drinks were good."


Mallory: "We don't have much time."


Roy: "Don't do that again. We wasted a lot of time, like Mallory said."
Miranda: "Sorry. It's not my fault they find me the most beautiful and only let me in."
Mallory: "I'm just going in if you aren't."


Roy: "Another one. I think I'll just spend some of my hard-earned cash on them. I'm sure I can recoup it at the end of the season."


Mallory: "That was very cocky of him. Can I trust him? Can I trust myself? Who am I, exactly? Sorry, forgot this was still on."


Roy: "I'm in. You two go upstairs. I'll check this place out."


Miranda: "I wonder if I can peep in."
Miranda: "I know just what to do."


Davy: "Hot."


Miranda: "Hot stuff coming through."
Mallory: "Really hot stuff. Like, spicy. Zinger. KFC."
Miranda: "I need to teach you how to flirt when we get back home."
"Time's up!"
Miranda: "Darn."


The last disc was here. So close, yet so far. All but one disc has been found, so 120/150 points have been earned, making the pot 230/460 points. Mallory found the green disc so she's exempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!