Saturday 24 December 2016

27.10-I bet you get all your sources from Wikipedia


In the mission, the contestants were split into two groups: those who questioned and those who answered. Only Wilson answered Dorothy's question correctly, earning 30/90 points and having 260/750 points in the pot. Nobody answered with "exemption" so nobody earned the hidden exemption. This means more are in danger of being executed.

***


Wilson: "My shoulder is acting up again. I trespassed in a military training area to save a dog. I know, this sounds so anti-climactic, but my life isn't a story. Long story short, I got shot by accident. The bullet is removed but it still hurts once in a while. And at least the dog is safe. I adopted it. I just need to bear with the pain for the remainder of the season. I'm not going to quit just because of a little pain."


Wilson: "It's like taking drugs."


Miranda: "You took drugs before?"


Roy: "Why am I not surprised."


Wilson: "Yeah, I took party drugs before, got a problem? I'm past that stage though, and I don't smoke, so don't associate all bad traits with me."
Miranda: "Okay...since Mallory is gone, I was hoping we could form a coalition."
Wilson: "Thinking of riding on our coat-tails? Fat chance."


Roy: "Jimmy is right, Miranda. You have to work for what you want."


Wilson: "I bet my life that you're just a pampered little girl at home who has a maid and all to wait after you."


Miranda: "It's not my fault I have no aim in life. I'd like to know what I want to be too. And don't you think it's a bit unfair to judge others like that, just like how you don't want others judging you as a badass?"
Jimmy: "You're right. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions."
Roy: "Good. Tension diffused."


Dorothy: "Owen. I can't believe you did that to Tricia."


Owen: "Woah, hold up."
Dorothy: "I told you her condition because I wanted you to help her, not chase her out!"


Owen: "She left on her own accord. Ask her if you don't believe me."
Dorothy: "Are you sure?"
Owen: "Do I look like I'm lying?"
Dorothy: "...Sorry."

***
Time for the quiz.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female



Q2: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole take?
A: Pink
B: Grey
C: Blue



Q3: In Mission 5, what was the Mole's role?
A: Listener
B: Speaker




Q4: In Mission 5, did the Mole answer correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole is not a listener



Q5: In Mission 5, who was opposite the Mole?
A: Tricia Stein
B: Owen Front
C: Miranda Calsberg
D: Roy Costello
E: Wilson Richzker
F: Dorothy Channel

***


Yet another execution ceremony. Who will go home next?


"Roy Costello."



















































































































"You are safe."


"Miranda Calsberg."
























































































































"You are not executed."


"Dorothy Channel."


Dorothy: "I believe in Jimmy."



































































































































































"You are safe."
Dorothy: "Thank the heavens."


"Only three left. Owen Front."














































































































































"You are safe."
Owen: "This is getting old."


Roy: "Well, would you look at that. Either Jimmy or Tricia is leaving. Would never have expected that."


WIlson: "Hey!"


Wilson: "Stupid TV."
Tricia: "Why must they toy with my emotions like that."


Wilson: "Don't be such a drama queen. We can't see what's going on down there but we can still go down to the lobby."
Tricia: "Sorry."
Wilson: "There's no point in apologising to me."


"Tricia Stein."



























































































































































































"Unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Owen: "She's not the Mole? That's a first."
Dorothy: "Life has many surprises in store for you."


Tricia: "I couldn't care less anymore. This world is so judgy. This game is so stressful. I don't know what my doc was thinking when he decided to put me through this."
Dorothy: "Take care of yourself, Tricia."

***


Roy: "So you're telling me that she was mentally ill?"
Dorothy: "Depression isn't all just sobbing every day. That's the extreme version."


Owen: "I bet you get all your sources from Wikipedia."
Dorothy: "No, Tricia told me."

Tricia left! Not in tears, surprisingly. Who will be next? Who is the Mole?

***

As usual:


Roy:

  1. Tricia Stein
  2. Miranda Calsberg
  3. Owen Front
  4. Wilson Richzker
  5. Dorothy Channel

Tricia:

  1. Owen Front
  2. Dorothy Channel
  3. Wilson Richzker
  4. Miranda Calsberg
  5. Roy Costello

Owen:

  1. Tricia Stein
  2. Miranda Calsberg
  3. Roy Costello
  4. Dorothy Channel
  5. Wilson Richzker

Dorothy:

  1. Miranda Calsberg
  2. Owen Front
  3. Roy Costello
  4. Wilson Richzker
  5. Tricia Stein

Miranda:

  1. Owen Front
  2. Tricia Stein
  3. Dorothy Channel
  4. Wilson Richzker
  5. Roy Costello

Wilson:

  1. Miranda Calsberg
  2. Roy Costello
  3. Tricia Stein
  4. Owen Front
  5. Dorothy Channel

Overall:

  1. Miranda Calsberg
  2. Owen Front
  3. Tricia Stein
  4. Roy Costello
  5. Dorothy Channel
  6. Wilson Richzker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!