Saturday 16 November 2013

3.11-Kiss my sexy ass

And we’re back on the Smole! In the last episode contestants went to a charity auction. Charity, Jin, Valerie and Tanya had a plan to let Charity win it all, but in the end it was Jin who outsmarted everyone with 8 items and 520 Simoleons, thus earning an exemption and 1370/2020 points. Esmeralda and Edison then got married. However, Valerie could not make it to the reception and was 5th executed. Who is next?

















Alexander: “It doesn’t matter if others think I’m the mole. I was just tired and went to bed. So I was caught by surprise when the quiz asked about the wedding of Esmeralda and Edison. I can’t believe she married a dweeb like him! Hello, I’m a better choice! So perhaps Fiona, Esmeralda and Edison are the mole. I mean, Esmeralda, a high-life seeker who wants to have fun, married Edison, an eccentric geek? Doesn’t make sense. And why are they bothered about marriage? Would Esmeralda really want to marry the Mole if it were him? Although she did seem to regret it.”


Esmeralda: “The after-party…Blech! These drinks taste awful! I hope I did the right thing…”

***


Jin: “What are you still doing here? Firstly, you weren't invited to the party at all. Secondly, the party ended last night.”
Marty: “Relax. I’ll get going now.”




Alexander: “Yo Edison!”


Alexander: “How dare you compete against me for my love Esmeralda!”


Edison: “What? She loves me, not you! If not why would she marry you?”

Alexander: “You drugged her, that’s why! She married on impulse! Can’t you tell she’s not happy?”
Edison: “I try!”


Alexander: “Obviously it’s not enough. I can give her happiness. But you? A useless mad scientist who believes he can leap to fame in a day? Fat chance.”
Edison: “Whatever. It’s no use communicating with the likes of you.”
Alexander: “Hey, he left his book down here. Let’s see what I can find.”

Tanya: “You’re still drinking?”
Esmeralda: “Why not?”
Tanya: “You just got married.”
Esmeralda: “I don’t know if I truly love Edison. I sought to be free; now I’m chained down by commitment. Why are you drinking?”
Tanya: “Because I’m knowingly cheating on my husband.”
Esmeralda: “With Alexander? How could you?”
Tanya: “I don’t know. We’re the same. We don’t treasure our marriages.”
Esmeralda: “Alexander is such a leech! He flirted with everyone! Don’t worry. I’ll get revenge for you.”
Tanya: “Don’t do anything silly.”
Esmeralda: “I won’t.”

(I can't find this picture either. Ergh.)


Tanya: “Wow Jin, you’re so hardworking.”
Jin: “Nobody bothers to fix.”
Tanya: “Can you teach me martial arts?”
Jin: “Not now. Maybe after this whole show is over.”
Tanya: “What’s the use of that? Alexander will be gone already!”
Jin: “It lasts a lifetime, Tanya.”
Tanya: “Whatever.”

***

(I don't have these pictures either. Grr....)

Esmeralda: “Hello there handsome.”
Alexander: “Hello there my beauty.”






Alexander: “What? No thanks, babe.”
Esmeralda: “Why? You know you want me!”
Alexander: “We both love each other. Face it. But you’re married to that Edison. If you want to break up with him, I suggest we do it in front of him. Show him who can throw the further yard with his stick.”



Alexander: “Hug instead?”
Esmeralda: “Sure, hunk.”

“Gather round guys. First of all, pass down this sheet of paper and tell me who you think is the Mole at this point in time.”






































































































































“Results—Fiona is the likely Mole!”
Fiona: “What? F You all! F YOU ALL! F. YOU. ALL!”
“Calm down there. That means you get an exemption!”



Charity: “Why kick up such a big fuss?”
Fiona: “Oh. But I still can’t believe you guys chose me. Own up!”
“Later. The next one is up for grabs though. You guys are to head to Community School for the Gifted where you will see an emptied classroom. You guys will sit at the back and answer questions. For every correct answer, you move forward by one chair. If you answer wrongly, you move back. When you run into a table facing opposite, the 3rd table, you answer a question correctly or you will move back to the start. The first one to make it to the end wins an exemption. At that time the game will stop. Anyone past the 3rd table earns 30 points, making it worth 180 points.”















Charity: “I don’t know what’s wrong with Fiona. The first time I saw her she seemed nice, but now she’s grumpy and temperamental. She’s become hot-headed. This is making her unpopular real quickly. Something’s not quite right in her head. I pity her. She should seek help from Sun International. I can help donate to her cause.”

***



“Fiona, since you have the exemption, you shall be the teacher.”
Fiona: “Excellent. Greet me class.”




Fiona: “Okay, 1st question. Is 2 a prime number?”




Edison: “No.”
Esmeralda: “No.”
Jin: “Yes.”
Tanya: “Erm….yes?”
Alexander: “Yes, babe.”
Charity: “Shoot, what’s a prime number? Um…yes.”































































































































Fiona: “4 of you got correct, which is everyone except Edison and Esmeralda. Shame on you two!”



Fiona: “Okay, 2nd question. Earth is named after a Roman or Norse God. True or False?”



Edison: “False.”
Esmeralda: “False, I think.”
Jin: “It is false.”
Tanya: “False.”
Alexander: “False. I know this one.”
Charity: “Since everyone says false, I do too.”











































































































































































Fiona: “False is correct. All move forward.”



Fiona: “Now, 3rd question. Is the Sun a star?”



Edison: “Yes.”
Esmeralda: “Since he says so, yes.”
Jin: “Yes.”
Tanya: “Yes.”
Alexander: “Too easy. Of course it is!”
Charity: “The Sun? A star? Impossible! My answer is no. It’s a planet!”





































































































Fiona: “Oh my gosh, you stupid blonde Charity! You are wrong! You go back to square one while everyone improves.”



Fiona: “4th question. Let’s get this over and done with. What is somniphobia?”



Edison: “I know this….fear of science?”
Esmeralda: “It should be the fear of sleep.”
Jin: “I have no clue. Fear of…sound?”
Tanya: “Fear of sleep.”
Alexander: “Give something easier. Fear of sleep, duh!”
Charity: Somniphobia? Somni…Phobia? I have never heard of such a thing! It must be a fear…spiders?”




















































































































































Fiona: “3 of you are wrong.”














































Fiona: “Namely Edison, Jin and Charity. You guys suck. And it looks like we have a winner! Or two.”
























































































































Fiona: “Namely Tanya and Alexander.”


































































Fiona: “So we have a tiebreaker question! The act of giving without expecting reward is called?”



Alexander: “Philanthropy.”
Tanya: “I have no idea…Generosity?”































































































Fiona: “Tanya…you are…wrong! And Alexander, you are…”



































































































































































Fiona: “Right! Good job.”
Alexander: “Yeah! I have another exemption! We’re going to have a cruise, dear chick.”
















Tanya: “I found it so weird that Edison, the smartest one in the house, could get 2 questions wrong. 2! That’s a lot for him! And that’s the most number of questions wrong! Charity was being a dumb blonde. I couldn’t tell whether it was real or not. She wasn’t too fake, but she should know it if the rest do. I’m surprised Alexander knows all this. Does being a DJ give you so much experience? Well, I have reason to suspect him.”

***


Charity: “Hello there winner.”
Fiona: “Good that you know. Now time to record down what I discovered in my journal. It has you inside, Charity.”
Charity: “Okay. Yawn.”

Edison: “Will you take my hand and dance with me?”
Charity: “Uh, sure. Where’s Esmeralda?”
Edison: “I do not know. Let’s not talk about her. Let’s forget our troubles and enjoy the time we have together, right now.”

Jin: “Are you going to drown all your sorrows like that?”
Esmeralda:  “Leave me alone.”
Jin: “Stop being like this! You seem like you have something on your mind. Care to share?”
Esmeralda: “Not to you! I’m very happy. I don’t need your help, like all the other useless girls. Only Fiona is strong-willed.”



***



Fiona: “Dance with me, Jin.”
Jin: “Okay, sure.”













Fiona: “I decided to see what’s so good about Jin. I wanted to test his physicality out, but he stopped dancing with me soon. That’s strange. He shouldn’t be so weak for someone who does martial arts. Maybe it’s all a sham. Also, Esmeralda came looking for me to discuss the Mole. I declined her straight up because I can do this on my own. I’m not going to reveal anything lest she decides to tell that to the other coalition.”

***




Fiona: “No sense of privacy.”
Tanya: “Listen, you shouldn't be doing this. Go off.”
Alexander: “I’ll be back, Tanya.”



Esmeralda: “Who could the mole be?”
Alexander: “I think it may be Fiona.”

Esmeralda: “I beg to differ. I think it could be Charity. What do you think Edison?”
Edison: “Everything you say is right dear.”



Alexander: “You can kiss my sexy ass if I’m right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!