Friday 8 November 2013

2.10-Overconfidence is a bad thing


 

Susan: “Hey, what’s going on?”
Mei: “Can I make a call to my mother, please?”
“No! Long distance calls are very expensive, and you’re not even to make contact outside of this house!”
Mei: “I know, but I need to know! My mother is ill, I need to see if she’s all right…”
“If you do, you’ll be disqualified and executed. You don’t want that to happen.”
Mei: “I won’t be!”
“Don’t be overconfident. Listen, you’re here to play for your mother, so that you can raise the money to take care of her.”
Mei: “I guess.”

Susan: “Oh, my heart goes out to her! It makes my cause seem useless.”

***

Susan: “I have an idea on who the mole is.”
Casey: “Is it Kathleen?”
Susan: “Yes.”
Casey: “Knew it!”























Kathleen: “I see how vile and crafty Susan is, possibly more than me! I should have known. Glad I saw her true colours, and that she left. She must be the mole! She’s working with Casey! I must win to show them I’m the winner! In fact, I’ll show all the women in the house that!”


Mei: “Aahh!”

Mei: “What…is this a prank?”
“Time for the mole quiz.”
Mei: “Great. No time to shower and change.”



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Waffles
B: Autumn Salad

Q4: Does the Mole have a romantic interest in/out of the house?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Unknown

Q5: Was the Mole a guesser or drawer in Mission 5?
A: Drawer
B: Guesser
Q6: Did the Mole guess the picture correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was a drawer

Q7: How many lines were used in the Mole’s drawing?
A: 7
B: 10
C: The Mole was a guesser

Q8: What was the Mole’s drawing to draw?
A: Fish
B: 5 watermelons
C: The Mole was a guesser
Q9: What was the Mole’s drawing to guess?
A: Fish
B: 5 watermelons
C: The mole was a drawer

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Mei Leow
B: Carter Leon
C: Kathleen Dion
D: Susan Angels
E: Dennis Coralis
F: Casey Eughberton

***


“Welcome again. Only 6 of you are left. Good luck to everyone. There was a secret exemption, which was a side note under the drawing table. It said to earn the exemption, you had to draw the word exemption. Unfortunately, nobody found that, so nobody got the exemption. You guys only have 660/1110 points, so step up the work if you don’t want the mole to win! Now, Susan Angels, step forward.”

Susan: “I accept my fate, whatever it is.”

















































































































“Safe!”
Susan: “Yes!”



“Casey Eughberton.”
Casey: “How long have I not been called up? This is nerve-wracking.”

























































































































































“You are safe!”
Casey: “Yes! Beat that, Kathleen!”



“Carter Leon.”
Carter: “My turn again…”

















































































































Carter: “Woohoo!”



“Next up, Kathleen Dion. Either you, Dennis or Mei will be out. Assuming you aren’t the mole, are you safe?”
Kathleen: “Huh? Whatever, I’ll win this thing.”





























































































































































“Oh. Overconfidence is a bad thing.”
Kathleen: “No!”
“Sorry, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Casey: “Ha! Who’s the upper woman now?”
Dennis: “What? If she’s not the mole, then who is?”


Kathleen: “How could I have lost? To Casey and Susan? This is unfair! I’m confident I would win! No!”


***


Susan: “Am I glad you’re still here.”
Carter: “Me too.”
Susan: “…Because I want to have friends around here.”
Carter: “…Same here.”


Dennis: “I have to change quite a lot…”














Dennis: “I genuinely thought the mole was Kathleen for some time! I thought that was one of the reasons she kept coming to close to me. Well, am I glad to still be in here. I’ve got to work faster and be more discerning now. At least nobody will be here to disturb me. Phew, good thing I didn’t actually succumb and fall in love with her. Imagine the heartbreak! Ahem, not that I really loved her anyway.”


The top 5 are here! Who will win, who’s the mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!