Thursday 28 November 2013

4.07-Romeo the creeper

“Time to take the quiz.”
Katelyn: “I feel so traumatised by that Romeo!”

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour hair does the Mole have?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blonde

Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Plasma Juice
B: Pancakes
C: Hot dogs


Q4: In Mission 4, how many times did the Mole guess correctly?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3 or more


Q5: How many times did the Mole guess the winner correctly in Mission 4?
A: 0
B: 1

Q6: Which award was the Mole unable to guess correctly?
A: Best Player
B: Most Devious Sim
C: Cutest Sim on Screen
D: Worst Player Ever
E: Most Inspiring Sim
F: The Mole guessed more than one award incorrectly
 
Q7: In Mission 4, how many points did the Mole earn for the team?
A: 0
B: 10
C: 20
D: 30
E: 40
F: 50 or more

Q8: Did the Mole change his/her guess in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 4, did the Mole refute/disagree with any guesses?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole’s guesses were refuted

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Katelyn Missoni
B: William Fangmann
C: Matty Crewe
D: Kirby Wise
E: Romeo Rake

***


“Welcome to your next execution ceremony…”
Katelyn: “I hope you go next, Romeo the creeper.”
Matty: “What did he ever do to you? You are more likely to go, in all honesty. You haven’t touched your journal.”
“Ahem! Anyway, let’s start then. William Fangmann.”

William: “Finally.”























































































































































































William: “Yeah, I’m safe!”


“Kirby Wise, please rise.”






















































Kirby: “Gosh, I hope I’m safe.”






















































































































































































































 

Kirby: “No…I worked so hard…”
“I’m sorry Kirby Wise, you are the next eliminated. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Matty: “Kirby! How could you go?”


Kirby: “I was so close! I was near to completing my master plan to victory! I guess I played too hard. Oh well. I hope my roommates and Katelyn can win this for me.”



The house feels so empty with only 4 Sims left. Have they figured out the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!