Friday 15 November 2013

3.08-How will you survive

Mole quiz time.

***








Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Has the Mole entered the Journal Room for Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 4, how many points did the Mole earn?
A: 10
B: 20
C: 30
D: 50
E: 0




Q4: In which section of the square did the Mole’s ball land in in Mission 4?
A: Bottom part (furthest from you)
B: Middle
C: Front (Nearest to you/Bottom of picture)


Q5: During Mission 4, did the Mole go to a picnic?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: Did the Mole earn an exemption in Mission 6?
A: Yes
B: No
Q7: In what order did the Mole take the turn in Mission 4?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th















Q8: Did the Mole break any rules in Mission 4?
A: Yes
B: No














Q9: What was the colour of the Mole’s bottom?
A: Brown/Beige
B: Green
C: Black
D: Blue
E: The Mole wears a dress

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Rory Sim
B: Tanya Sim
C: Alexander McWee
D: Charity McProsper
E: Jin Tai
F: Esmeralda Ivy
G: Edison Richards
H: Valerie Sidnia
I: Fiona Poisette


***



Charity: “This is nerve-wracking.”
“Then I shall end your pain, Charity. Valerie Sidnia.”


































































































































































































































Valerie: “Am I safe?”

































































































































































Valerie: “Yes! Oh my gosh I’m so happy I’m gonna puke!”








































































































































































































































“Fiona Poisette.”
Fiona: “Finally, my turn!”
“Safe!”

























































































































































“Rory Sim.”
Rory: “What? No!”
“Sorry Rory, you are next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

***


“Share your experiences with us.”
Rory: “It was interesting to have participated in the Smole. I was really basing my answers on probability. Obviously it doesn't work that way. So my Mole is wrong. I hope the others don’t choose the wrong one like me!”


Charity: “There goes Rory! He was a nice guy, at least he seemed normal. How will you survive Tanya?”
Tanya: “I don’t know. I wish I could make it to the end with him.”
Charity: “I say you join my coalition with Jin. He will teach your martial arts to protect yourself from people like Alexander McWee.”

***


Charity: “Hey Jin, I got Tanya to join our coalition.”



Jin: “You could have told me that first.”
Tanya: “I’m prepared to learn self-defence!”
Jin: “Oh…well, change into your athletic wrat and run around the house thrice.”



Tanya: “Ugh…I haven’t run so much since my school days.”
Charity: “Be thankful you still can run, Tanya. Be grateful Jin is here to teach us.”

***



Jin: “Now, time to record down what I know.”

















Valerie: “I feel very uncomfortable now that Rory is gone. Ever since Audrey has left, Alexander has been wandering all over. I can’t trust him. Tanya, Esmeralda, Charity and I are all under danger. I heard Jin is teaching Tanya and Charity to protect themselves. I should join him. In the meantime I can keep fit too.”


Charity: “Oh sorry. Didn't see you there.”
Esmeralda: “Don’t worry about it!”
Charity: “You seem especially cheery lately.”



Edison: “I’m sure…I’ll be able to find the formula…of happiness…eventually.”




8 contestants remain! Who is the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!