Wednesday 20 November 2013

3.16-Crocodile tears




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Where was the Mole seated before Mission 8?
A: Right of TV
B: In front of TV

Q3: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Single beds
B: Pink Master Bedroom
C: Yellow/Green/Brown Master Bedroom

Q4: Who was the Mole seated beside before Mission 8?
A: Alexander McWee
B: Charity McProsper
C: Esmeralda Ivy
D: Edison Richards
E: Fiona Poisette

Q5: What role did the Mole play in Mission 8?
A: Runner
B: Player

Q6: Which piece was the Mole during Mission 8?
A: Race car
B: Wheelbarrow
C: Iron
D: Dog
E: The Mole was running

Q7: In Mission 8, how many times did the Mole go to jail?
A: 0
B: 1
C: More than 1
D: The Mole was running

Q8: In Mission 8, how many houses/hotels did the Mole have in the end?
A: 0
B: 1-2
C: 3
C: The Mole was runnng
Q9: In Mission 8, how much money did the Mole have in the end? Rank from highest to lowest.
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole was running

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Alexander McWee
B: Charity McProsper
C: Esmeralda Ivy
D: Edison Richards
E: Fiona Poisette

***


Fiona: “Can’t wait to see who goes into the grave next.”
“First up, congratulations to you guys! You earned 400 points, so it is now 1920/2660 points! You guys are improving steadily, and are beginning to taste the fruits of your labour. Edison gets an exemption for having the most money at the end. Now, one of you 4 will be going home and be unable to taste the fruits. Who shall it be?”












































































































































































































“Fiona Poisette.”
Fiona: “Of course!”

























































































































































































































































“Charity McProsper.”

























































































































































































































































































































































































































“Esmeralda Ivy, Alexander McWee.”
Alexander: “Huh? Double eviction?”
Esmeralda: “This can’t be! Look, I deserve to stay on!”










































































































































































“One of you will be leaving tonight. Who shall it be?”









































































































































“Alexander McWee.”

Alexander: “What does this mean?”






















Charity: “Oh my gosh! There goes Alexander!”
Esmeralda: “Hmm…not the mole?”


“Sorry Alexander, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Alexander: “I was so close! I was in the Top 5! How could I lose now? Oh well, I did have fun. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. My only regrets are not being able to get my hands on Charity, Fiona and the grand prize. Good luck to the rest!”

***

Esmeralda: “Sorry Edison, I’m just not feeling it anymore. It pains me to say this…”



























































Edison: “What?”
Esmeralda: “You heard me! I’m breaking up with you!”


Edison: “Why?”
Esmeralda: “Why?”


Esmeralda: “It’s because you are empty down here! You can’t give me happiness! You don’t love me!”

Edison: “You don’t either!”
Esmeralda: “What?”


Edison: “You heard me.”


Esmeralda: “Please, relax.”
Edison: “How!”

Esmeralda: “It hurts me…”
Edison: “Don’t shed crocodile tears in front of me! I’m the one being hurt, not you! I tried so hard to please you and then you just decide to divorce me like that?”


Esmeralda: “I’m sorry…”
Fiona: “Well, finally. Some drama.”


***



Fiona: “I’m sorry about your divorce. What happened?”
Edison: “Honestly, I don’t know either. I rather not talk about it.”

Only 4 remain! Which 2 will make it? Which 1 will not? More importantly, who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!