Friday 29 November 2013

4.10-I've got the music all in my head




Welcome to the finale of the Smole! It felt like yesterday that 8 contestants came playing for their respective charities, each being eliminated one by one, until only 3 remain. Matty was the last to be executed due to his hesitance and unsure-ness. Only Katelyn Missoni, Romeo Rake and William Fangmann remain. Who is the winner? Who is the Mole?

It’s the morning before the final mission. Some decide to play.











William: “I can’t believe I actually made it to the final 3! I’ll be sure to uncover the Mole with my powers!”

Some have butterflies in their stomachs, so bad that they can’t vomit properly.












Romeo: “My head hurts. I never felt so glitched in my life! I should be feeling confident, but maybe I’m afraid the Mole is actually the other Sim.”


And some decide to relax and soak in tranquility.













Katelyn: “Esmeralda’s biggest mistake was to get her head in the game. I’m not going to do that. That will ensure I make it as winner! Just watch me! I’ll show off my truest poten…potential!”

***

“Guys, congratulations on making it this far. Today is the day where your fates are decided and all is revealed. But first, your last mission. You guys previously earned 940/2390 points. Can you bring that score up? This last mission is worth 110 points. Firstly, you have to jog to AJV Wellness Centre…”


William: “What? Jog? What about the cars? It’s so hot out there!”
“Anyway, next you guys will complete a fitness course, which includes pumping iron, running on the treadmill and hanging on the chin up bar. Now go get changed. Finish this by 8 to win the points.”






Romeo: “Oh William, good luck. May the best Sim win, even though I think you’re the Mole.”


William: “Thanks…wait what? How dare you accuse me of being the Mole! I swear I’m not! It has to be Katelyn, I tell you! She’s so dumb I don’t know how she could have made it thus far!”


Romeo: “We shall see.”
Katelyn: “Music always helps me when I run.”


Romeo takes the lead, followed by William and Katelyn.

***


Katelyn: “My goodness, I’m so tired…Hey the music stopped! Great, no bat.”


Katelyn: “Nevermind. I've got the music all in my head.”


***


Romeo: “Finally here…hoof!”


William charges ahead, then Katelyn comes by.



Romeo: “For 40 minutes..Got it.”


Katelyn: “All right! Finally here! It’s 5 plus already!”

***


William: “I can do this!”
Katelyn: “So can I! Don’t underestimate a girl!”


Romeo: “Now treadmill for half an hour. Easy.”

***


William: “I’m done with this! Finally!”



Katelyn: “Go Katelyn! You can conquer the treadmill!”

***


Romeo: “I do this during training! I just need to hold for 20 minutes. So easy!”



William: “I’m done. Hurry up Katelyn!”

***



Romeo: “7. 20 and I’m done! Woot!”


Katelyn: “Aah! Time is running out!”


Katelyn: “Oh no! Half an hour left!”


Katelyn: “My arms are freaking tired!”

***


William: “I’m done!”

***

Katelyn: “No! Time’s up!”


***

Time to take their last quiz, after a shower. Oh, they earned 89/110 points, because Katelyn could not finish her last task in time. That means the pot has a grand total of 1029/2500 points. I’ll round it off for them, making it 1030/2500 points.


***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A; 26
B: 35
C: 37

Q3: Which charity is the Mole representing?
A: Lavish Lifestyles
B: Sun International
C: All For the Greater Good
Q4: What colour top does the Mole prominently wear?
A: Black
B: Blue

Q5: Has the Mole ever earned an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No



Romeo: “I’m still not 100% sure, but I’m 99% sure that the Mole is William Fangmann. Let me analyse it for you. Firstly, he’s been keeping a very low profile this season. I know, because I’m trained to do it and look out for it too. He hasn’t been contributing much, whether for or against the pot. He doesn’t seem at all interested in playing, partly because he’s got enough points.

Of course, that 1% goes to Katelyn Missoni. It’s super obvious that she doesn’t have a strategy in this game and is all for fun. Nobody knows how she made it this far, which makes her seem moleish. I would think it was her, but I’ve settled for an answer and I’ll stick to it.”


Q6: In Mission 1, did the Mole get snapped?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: In Mission 2, how many activities did the Mole complete?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6

Q8: In Mission 3, what place is the Mole?
A: 1st/Winner
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th or below

Q9: In Mission 4, which award did the Mole predict correctly?
A: Best Player
B: Worst Player Ever
C: Most Inspiring Sim
D: Most Devious Sim
E: Cutest Sim on Screen
F: More than 1

Q10: In Mission 5, how many errors was the Mole unable to find?
A: 7
B: 9
C: 10


William: “I got my answer. I would like to think that Katelyn’s the mole. She really is dumb and concerned only with fun. She couldn't have relied on anything other than her Mole status to make it to the final 3. Furthermore, she’s unlucky and a loser. She would never make it this far.

However, Romeo is very suspicious too. He’s also on to me. I know it. He’s a Triple Agent and would know all the tricks to staying under the radar while sabotaging the enemy discreetly. He’s really good and many have underestimated him because he doesn't seem to waste much effort. I’ll go for him.”




Q11: Before Mission 6, what was the Mole doing?
A: Vomiting
B: Playing arcade games
C: Bathing

Q12: Has the Mole been seen with his/her journal at all?
A: Yes
B: No

Q13: In Mission 6, how many activities did the Mole complete in time?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4

Q14: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole complete the routine?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole did not complete it

Q15: Who is the Mole?
A: Katelyn Missoni
B: William Fangmann
C: Romeo Rake




Katelyn: “I feel at a loss. On one hand is a rather attractive crush Romeo. He’s charming and sweet and smart and athletic and just plain good! He could make it this far based on his skills. But maybe because he seems so clean he’s actually got a bad record and sabotaged many times.


Yet on the other hand is my roommate William. Knowing him, he’s dark, sly, possibly evil and secretive. Perfect for being a mole. But he’s also in the law enforcement and works for the greater good. I don’t know who I want to vote for. How did all the previous contestants do it? Whatever, I’ll flip a coin. Oh, Romeo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!