Thursday 7 November 2013

2.09-A tough cookie











Casey: “I just found out that Carter isn’t your average high school teacher.  And I realise why he’s been avoiding drinking during schooldays. Once he drinks too much, he’ll go wild. Well, this will be interesting. But if he managed to hide this so well, I wonder what else he managed to hide.”











Casey: “Ugh…I’m going outside to get some fresh air. I need to think.”
Carter: “Well, I’ll be here drinking through the night. What’s wrong anyway?”
Casey: “Everything. I can’t help worrying about my family, about Reynard, about Kathleen…why am I telling you all this? I’m getting out.”


Carter: “WOOOOOOOOO!”
Casey: “What? Woah!”
Casey: “Why are you wearing like this?”
Carter: “I’m a sexy beast. Kiss me!”
Casey: “Ew! What’s wrong with you?”


Casey: “Oh, it must be the alcohol content.”

Carter: “Your face is so fine…”
Casey: “Umm...get your hands off me?”


Carter: “Now dear, you shouldn’t go around talking to your father like that.”
Casey: “What?”
Carter: “Rock on! I have a strong desire to strip completely and run to the nearest nightclub!”
Casey: “Please don’t. It’s past curfew, it’s against the rules to leave so late, it’s against the rules to leave at all without permission, and please spare all our eyes.”


Carter: “Promise you won’t tell anybody about what happened last night?”
Casey: “You remember that?”
Carter: “Just because I’m drunk doesn’t mean I’m unconscious.”

Casey: “Cross my heart that I won’t say a word out.”
Carter: “Thanks Casey.”

***


Dennis: “What are you doing, Kathleen?”
Kathleen: “What..er, nothing.”
Dennis: “What did you stuff inside there?”
Kathleen: “if you must know, it’s breast slider books.”
Dennis: “Why are you reading that? I mean, you’re perfect the way you are.”
Kathleen: “Oh, I see.”
Dennis: “No, I don’t mean that, I mean…”

Kathleen: “You know, you’re pretty funny. And dashing.”
Dennis: “Thanks..”
Dennis: “What’s wrong?”
Kathleen: “Mmmff….”

Dennis: “Ew, no! We’re taking things too far! You’re married!”
Kathleen: “What? Who says?”
Dennis: “Weren’t you arguing with Casey about your husband?”
Kathleen: “Him? Oh, I’m over him. I only have eyes for oyu now.”
Dennis: “I’m not sure, really. Give me some space to think.”
Kathleen: “Fine!”












Kathleen: “Dennis is playing hard to get. I’m irresistible, and he knows that. He wants me so badly, but is too afraid to make the first move. I’ll have to step up my act to get his heart. Dennis Coralis, you’ll be mine! Muahahahaha!”

Dennis: “I wonder what she put inside this book. Hey, it’s the journal of Kathleen! I really shouldn’t. But I must. Let’s see…oh, she believes Casey is the mole badly. And she apparently really does have feelings for me. She’s struggling. I…I really am not sure if I should…”

Kathleen: “Haha, this is the real journal. He’s taken the bait.”

***



“Okay, it’s time for your next mission. In this mission, 2 of you will be guessers, 4 will be drawers. There will be 2 rounds of drawing. The 1st drawer is given a picture to draw, and he must draw it within 10 lines. The next drawer must draw what he thinks is the picture based on the 1st drawer’s picture. Then, the guesser will guess the drawing. If he/she is right, 30 points are added. This is worth 60 points.”


“First drawer, Carter.”
Carter: “Oh, this is easy.”
“Next drawer, Kathleen.”
Kathleen: “No kicks!”


Kathleen: “But 10 lines are hard.”


“Guesser 1, Casey. What is it?”

Casey: “Oh, easy. It’s 5 watermelons!”
“And that is…corerect!”












Kathleen: “I originally intended to sabotage. I draw 1 watermelon (3 lines), then 3 dots inside (6 lines), then wrote a 5 (4 lines). I don’t know how she managed to guess it even with such a discreet sabotage. She must be the mole to know this. I was right!”

***


“Next round. 1st drawer is Dennis.”
Dennis: “Okay, easy feat.”
“Next, Mei.”
Mei: “Oh, okay. What is this?”

Mei: “Well, I’ll try, but I’m terrible at drawing.”
“Now, it’s time for the guesser Susan’s turn.”
Susan: “What is this…a hook?”
“That answer is….wrong! So you only earn 30 points, which brings the pot up to 660/1110 points. Nice try. Here are the drawings.”



Susan: “I feel so stressed out.”
Carter: “Me too. I’m going bonkers staying in here. I want to get this over and done with.”
Susan: “I think I’m going to take a bath after this to relax myself.”
Carter: “Got a problem?”
Susan: “A tough cookie.”











Susan: “I feel so stressed out. It’s a hard decision, but I have to make it. It’s hard to play both sides at once, especially when both sides are enemies. Who should I align myself with: Casey or Kathleen? Kathleen hasn’t earned herself an exemption yet, but she’s scarier. I have to make the choice soon. I feel much better now.”

Kathleen: “Is that a zit? Ugh.”
Susan: “Hey Kathleen…”
Kathleen: “What is it?”
Susan: “I was thinking hard…and I decided to leave your coalition.”

Kathleen: “What? Is that your final decision? You should reconsider your decision. I mean, think about it. I’m so much better. I can help you win!”
Susan: “But only one of us will win in the end. You’ll just chuck me aside. Besides, you haven’t even won an exemption yet! I don’t believe you have what It takes to make it to the finals.”

Kathleen: “Fine! But don’t regret your decision! I won’t accept you even if you come crying to me!”



Susan: “I know, whatever.”


Pot: 660/1110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!