Monday 25 November 2013

3.20-I'm still heartbroken by the lady whose name escapes me

As the time draws closer, the final contestants either revise their journals,

Refresh themselves,

Or give a little token of appreciation to the producers. Thanks Charity!

***


Q1: How old is the Mole?
A: 29
B: 30
C: 34

Q2: What does the Mole work as?
A: Part-time florist
B: Major donator
C: Unemployed

Q3: What does the Mole wear?
A: White top, blue jeans
B: Green top, blue trousers
C: Green dress

Q4: Did the Mole enter the journal room during Mission 10?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 10, which van did the Mole drive?
A: White
B: Blue
C: Black

Fiona: “It’s the final lap. I can’t believe I made it so far! My schemes and cunningness pulled off! They worked! Anyway, at this stage, I think I know who the Mole is. Firstly, there’s Esmeralda. From the start, all she was concerned about was living the high life. She even got married and divorced. She seemed more interested in creating drama than playing the game seriously. It seemed like she never sabotaged at all. I don’t believe her record is so clean.
Secondly, there’s Charity. She has sabotaged obviously. She’s also too sweet and caring to be real. And her personality doesn’t match at times. Remember when she played the dumb blonde? That was the only time she seemed stupid. Other times she was intelligent. So, who is the Mole? I know who.”
Q6: In Mission 10, which van did the Mole work on?
A: Blue
B: White
C: Black

Q7: In Mission 10, how many tasks did the Mole do?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3

Q8: In Mission 10, which task did the Mole not do?
A: Fix car plate
B: Oil car/Polish car

Q9: In Mission 10, what was the ultimate fate of the Mole?
A: Oil spluttered on her
B: Electrocuted
C: On fire

Q10: In Mission 10, which garage did the Mole work in?
A: Left
B: Middle
C: Right

Charity: “Okay, who is the Mole? So easy. There are only two options, so my chances are 50-50. First up, there’s Fiona. She was nice at first, but then turned grumpy, hot-headed, cunning and scheming. She even planned the execution of Edison and Alexander and she may have influenced Jin and Tanya, that’s why they were executed!
But then again, there’s still Esmeralda. All she did was party. She’s actually more than meets the eye. I know she isn’t just the party animal. Her sabotages have been very discreet, which makes her mole-like. Also, she never touched her journal or seemed interested in the money.”

Q11: In Mission 10, what order did the Mole fix the engine?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd

Q12: In Mission 10, how many points did the Mole earn?
A: 0
B: 10

Q13: In Mission 10, in which order did the Mole leave the garage?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd

Q14: In Mission 10, what was the car plate of the Mole’s car?
A: SMOLE
B: U3132
C: N3004

Q15: Who is the Mole?
A: Charity McProsper
B: Esmeralda Ivy
C: Fiona Poisette

Esmeralda: “Who could be the Mole? I have to analyse. I know that Charity is seemingly nice and really grateful for everything she has, but she still sabotages and the more unmoleish she seems, the more suspicious she becomes. Could it be her? Very likely. She has sabotaged before, though not much.
Fiona is also a crafty one. She’s the oldest and the most experienced. For a florist she sure plays hard and really well. Perhaps she is the mole and the producers told her how to play. She tried to get Edison and I to distrust each other. She’s really wicked. Who could it be?”


***

Welcome to the Finale! Without further ado, let’s invite the past contestants back.


“Shall we invite Valerie Sidnia back?”
Valerie: “Of course!”


“And Jin Tai?”
Jin: “I’m back.”


“Next is Tanya Sim!”
Tanya: “Hi guys! Good to be back!”


“And how could we forget Alexander McWee?”
Alexander: “That’s my name, don’t wear it out.”


“And last but not least, 4th in place, Edison Richards!”
Edison: “So close! But I’m back!”


Edison: “I’m still heartbroken by that lady whose name escapes me.”

“Unfortunately we could not contact Egret and Carlos, Rory had a job interview and we originally invited Audrey, but she couldn’t come last minute.”

“The final 3  are outside. 1 will walk away with the grand prize, 1 will be the Mole, and 1 will go home empty-handed. Who? Firstly, let’s observe each of their sabotages.”

“First, Fiona Poisette.
  •        Episode 1-Fiona chose a high amount case.
  •        Episode 2-No sabotage here. She didn’t even go near the waffles however.
  •         Episode 3-She gave up before the time was up, giving up prematurely and sacrificing points.
  •          Episode 4-Fiona illegally went out of the square, disqualifying herself.
  •          Episode 5-Fiona only won the last item, and spent a great deal on it.
  •           Episode 6-It’s not a sabotage, but she reacted wildly when she was suspected to be the Mole.
  •           Episode 7-No sabotage.
  •          Episode 8-Fiona went bankrupt at least 4 times and did not read the manual, claiming it was a waste of time. She could not finish the game.
  •            Episode 9-She chose the one with the lowest points, makeup.
  •          Episode 10-She caught on fire and went home straight after that.


Now Charity.

·         Episode 1-Charity made a deal with Audrey when she offered a very low price of 10 Simoleons although the case was worth 130.
·         Episode 2-She ate the waffles first thing, therefore failing the mission before it even started.
·         Episode 3-Charity was arrested by Justine Keaton and released before time, but she claimed it was too late to do anything.
·         Episode 4-No sabotage here.
·         Episode 5-She had a plan to win the mission, but she ended up being 3rd with little money left.
·         Episode 6-Charity answered all questions correctly until the 3rd question, then she answered it wrongly from there on, adopting a dumb blonde stereotype.
·         Episode 7-No sabotage.
·         Episode 8-Charity ran as fast as she could, trying to shorten the playing time.
·         Episode 9-She chose the lowest points, makeup.
·         Episode 10-She left fully aware she was missing 1 task because she was too sticky.


And finally, Esmeralda.
·         Episode 1-No sabotage here.
·         Episode 2-No sabotage either, but she wasn’t even near the waffles.
·         Episode 3-She selfishly got Alexander and Edison to follow her and wasted most of the time finding her lighthouse. She got it in the end, at the expense of the others.
·         Episode 4-She threw the ball near.
·         Episode 5-No sabotage here. She bought a lot of items cheaply.
·         Episode 6-Esmeralda answered the 1st question wrongly, enough for her to land 2nd and minimising suspicion.
·         Episode 7-No sabotage.
·         Episode 8-Esmeralda readily traded despite the fact that terms were sometimes unreasonable and she did not ask for more. She wasted time reading the manual too.
·         Episode 9-She originally wanted to have a makeover, but decided to sacrifice points and go for a tattoo.
·         Episode 10-She took a long time to fix the engine and spent time putting Fiona out. She then got electrocuted and proceeded home, with no suspicion since she was the last to leave.
It seems like all of them have quite some sabotage! Who do you think is the Mole?


Valerie: “Fiona.”
Jin: “I think it is Charity, my ex coalition member. Am I wrong?”
Tanya: “I agree with Jin. Charity.”
Alexander: “That babe Charity.”
Edison: “I think it is Esmeralda.”


“Let’s find out the burning question of who the mole is. Ready? 3….2….1….Reveal!”




















































































































































































































Charity: “Hi guys!”
“That’s right, it’s none other than Charity McProsper!”

Tanya: “I was right!”
Jin: “You deceived me completely!”


Charity: “I hope I did well. I think I did, but I don’t think so. I tried my best. I sought help from Mei to learn how to be the Mole. It was a fun experience overall and I appreciate it. I’m sorry to all those I had deceived!”


“Now, who is the winner?”






















































Valerie: “I think Fiona will win.”
Jin: “So do I.”
Edison: “Hmm…you could be right.”
Alexander: “Both are hot chicks…hard to make a decision. Fiona, since I never got to her.”































































































































































































“Esmeralda Ivy!”
Esmeralda: “Hi guys!”



Valerie: “Oh, surprise!”
Jin: “Really? Good job, Esmeralda.”


Esmeralda: “I had fun, which was my goal from the start. It doesn't matter if I don’t have money. That’s right. I’m not the winner. I’m the runner-up. Fooled you all! Ha! That’s my revenge. I tried my best while dong the Mole’s job of sabotaging discreetly. I congratulate Charity for fooling me so well, and for telling me that she duped me, making me realise how she is the mole. Congratulations to Fiona too for beating me and outsmarting me in this game. I’m grateful for all the memorable experiences and the time I had, and for how far I made it in the game.”



Charity: “Hope you had fun.”
Esmeralda: “I sure did.”

“Now, time for the winner to enter!”



“Fiona Poisette, official winner of the Smole, Season 3!”
Fiona: “I knew I would win.”



Fiona: “Like everyone said, I had fun. I originally tried to be a nice girl, but I realised that wasn’t going to get me far, especially when I thought Esmeralda had betrayed me. That’s when I changed to become scheming and ruthless. It paid off. I won. Charity couldn’t fool me, especially since she was in my coalition. I used my wits and I deserve this prize. Thank you.”
“Congratulations Fiona, you earn 2,000, 000 Simoleons! Which means Charity earns the other 500,000 Simoleons! And because Charity was guessed 4 times, excluding the finale, 40,000 points are removed from her prize and added to yours, making your total money 2,040,000 Simoleons! Woohoo!”



Esmeralda: “I like to clarify, that I did betray your coalition.”
Fiona: “It doesn't matter now.”
Charity: “I feel like I did badly.”
Fiona: “Don’t say that! It’s just that this season’s competitors are better! Don’t forget that we all watch the Smole!”
Charity: “You’re right, but I shouldn't have relied on the rest to do my job. Oh well, at least it’s still a lot to go to charity!”

“Time to see the clues! This season had considerably less clues than the last, but still , there were some littered around and reused.
·         First of all, it’s more of a coincidence, but Charity’s picture was directly above the word “mole”, indicating she was the mole.


 
·         Episode 1-Again, not so much a clue, but all the cases were white. Charity’s top was white, so it referred to her.


·         Episode 2-Charity mentioned she was Mei’s roommate. Mei was the mole last season, so one would think that Charity was too.
In case you didn’t know, I’m actually Mei’s roommate. Yes, I’m a friend of the Mole.
·         Episode 3-Charity’s picture was a money tree. Charity was a major donator, so she donates lots of money, thus referring to her profession.

-Charity

·         One of the vans was white, referring to Charity again.


Esmeralda: “We’re heading to Maywood Glenn.”
Edison: “Hey, is this car white or grey?”
White, actually.”
·         Charity was calling Mei and she mentioned that Mei was going to donate to charity. Looking at it in a different light, Mei, the mole, is going to “donate”, or transfer, her role as Mole to Charity.


Charity: “…oh, you decided to give the remaining money to charity? Excellent! I’ll contact them as soon as possible! Come home soon!”
·         Episode 4-There was a charity envelope stuck in the car, talking about Charity.

 

Esmeralda: “What is that stuck over there?”
Charity: “Oh! It’s a charity envelope! I want it!”


·         Episode 5-There was a sun above the fountain. The sun referred to Sun International, the organisation Charity donates to mainly. The white and blue colour refers to her clothes.

Maybe someday she’ll be like me, donating to Sun International.”
·         Beside the sun there’s a photo of Charity, the mole. In the same episode, there was a cheque for producers. It was actually a donation. Charity: "A cheque? Must be for the producers."
Mission 5 was actually a charity auction, once again referring to what Charity does.

·        
There was a picture of Charity hidden at the back of the room during the charity auction. Hers was the only picture, so she’s the mole.

·         The banner was white and blue, referring to Charity’s clothes.

·         Episode 6-The banner had something scribbled on it in grey, which was “CMP” and below it was “ML”. CMP refers to Charity’s initials, Charity McProsper, whereas ML is Mei Leow, the ex-mole.

·         Again, Charity’s picture was in the background, saying she’s the Mole.



·         Episode 7-Edison was in the room Charity was sleeping, and Charity’s head could be seen. That was no coincidence.

·        
Episode 9-Charity’s picture could be seen again, for the 3rd time.

·         Episode 10-The car plate numbers were clues. SMOLE obviously refers to the Smole.  U3004 meant Charity’s age and position on the banner/order she was first introduced. (30, 04) N3132 is the number corresponding to Charity’s name and the mole. A=1, B=2 etc. 3 would be C for Charity, 13 is M for Mole/McProsper and 12 is L in Mole. (3, 13, (1)2) Put the first letter of each car plate together and you get Sun, which means Sun International, Charity’s main organisation she donates to.

Fiona: “Oh! This license plate is crooked! U3004. Could it be a clue? Possibly. Okay, now what?”

Esmeralda: “And I’m done with the boot. This car plate is slightly dirty, but it should be fine. N3132. See, it’s still readable. Now what?”

Charity: “The car plate looks crooked, but I’m too sticky to fix it. How cute. They even customised the car plate. SMOLE.”



That’s it! The clues are lesser, and harder.”


 

“Congratulations once again, and thank you for watching! Goodnight, and goodbye!”


Ep 1
Ep 2
Ep 3
Ep 4
Ep 5
Ep 6
Ep 7
Ep 8
Ep 9
Ep 10

Fiona Poisette








LOW

1st
Esmeralda Ivy







LOW
LOW

2nd
Charity McProsper










Mole
Edison Richards








OUT

Executed
Alexander McWee







OUT


Executed
Tanya Sim






OUT



Executed
Jin Tai





OUT




Executed
Valerie Sidnia




OUT





Executed
Rory Sim



OUT






Executed
Carlos DeSantos


OUT







Executed
Audrey Adler
LOW
OUT








Executed
Egret Hendrique
OUT









Executed
*Fiona and Esmeralda were as likely to leave as Edison, but they were faster.

*This is the first season where all Sims in the finale are female.

2 comments:

  1. I just realised there was a mistake in this table. Edison earned an exemption in Mission 3, not 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ignore the square in the clues. I couldn't get rid of that.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!