Friday 29 November 2013

4.09-Talking to a brick wall


Katelyn: “A sailor went to sea sea sea, to see what he could see see see…”

Romeo: “I can win this all by myself! After all, I can’t trust anyone in this game.”


Katelyn: “Woah!”

Katelyn: “Hello Romeo!”
Romeo: “Hi Katelyn. Say, who do you think the mole is?”
Katelyn: “Hold breath contest! If you win, I’ll tell you!”
Romeo: “Um…sure.”

Katelyn: “Yay, I…oh. Well okay. I think it’s me!”
Romeo: “Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.”

Matty: “Hey guys. Anybody seen William?”

William: “I summon….ECLIPSING FOG!”

William: “Yes I did it! Oh, it’s time to take the quiz now.”

***



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What did the Mole not eat for breakfast?
A: Hot dogs
B: Autumn Salad
C: Plasma Juice
D: Pancakes

Q3: In Mission 5, what order did the Mole arrive in the Studio?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q4: In Mission 5, which area did the Mole observe in the bottom room the most?
A: Computer desk
B: Counters
C: Fireplace/Whiteboard/Easel
D: Cabinets/Statues
E: Bookcases
F: The Mole explored more than 1 part equally.
Q5: In Mission 5, did the Mole sabotage by adding an extra item?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 5, how many errors did the Mole spot correctly?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
E: The Mole did not spot any error

Q7: In Mission 5, how many errors did the Mole spot?
A: 0
B: 1-2
C: 3-5
D: 6 or more
Q8: After Mission 5, what was the Mole’s aptitude score?
A: 710
B: 935
C: 984
D: 1284

Q9: After Mission 5, did the Mole pass?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Katelyn Missoni
B: William Fangmann
C: Matty Crewe
D: Romeo Rake

***

“Welcome to your last execution ceremony. Tonight 1 of you will be leaving, while the other 2 join Romeo to the finale. Who will it be? Matty Crewe, you’re up first.”




































































































































































































































































































































Matty: “What…I’m out?”
“I’m sorry Matty Crewe, you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Matty: “I was so close! I thought I could win this, but..oh well. I tried. I guess I failed since I still wasn’t very sure who the Mole was. I was too caught up with the journal like Kirby to notice any new Moleish behaviour, while myself trying to look like the Mole. I wish good luck to the final 2! And why does it seem so foggy?”

William’s eclipsing fog is at work.


Katelyn: “Romeo! Wait!”


Romeo: “What is it?”
Katelyn: “You’ve got to tell me who you think this Mole is. I mean, I told you mine!”


Romeo: “You told me it was you, which meant I mistrusted you. Not that I could trust you or anyone in this house anyway.”
Katelyn: “I feel so hurt! How could you Romeo! Fine! Be like that! Maybe you’re the Mole yourself!”














Romeo: “I’ve got this in the bag now. I know it. I’m pretty sure Matty chose Katelyn as his mole, and he’s eliminated, so that eliminated Katelyn as the Mole. I know I’m not the Mole, so that leaves William. He never seemed extra hardworking anyway.”
Stay tuned for the finale! Is Romeo right? Will he win?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!