Wednesday 27 November 2013

4.05-You've got me real good



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have long hair or short hair?
A: Long
B: Short/Shoulder-length
Q3: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Hot dogs
B: Autumn Salad
C: Pancakes
D: Unknown
Q4: Which activity did the Mole choose not to do for Mission 2?
A: Hot dog contest/Greeting card
B: Water Balloon fight
C: Face painting
D: Lighting fireworks
E: Spray tanning
F: The Mole did all the activities
Q5: In Mission 2, did the Mole choose to do the hot dog contest or greeting card?
A: Hot dog contest
B: Greeting card
C: Both
Q6: Did the Mole win any exemptions so far?
A: Yes
B: No

Q7: Did the Mole enter the diary room so far?
A: Yes
B: No
Q8: In Mission 3, where did the Mole lose?
A: First rounds
B: Second rounds
C: Third rounds
D: Final round

Q9: In Mission 3, who was the Mole’s first partner?
A: Matthew Hamming
B: Katrina Pala
C: Romeo Rake
D: Katelyn Missoni
E: Kirby Wise
F: Matty Crewe
G: William Fangmann

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Matthew Hamming
B: Katrina Pala
C: Katelyn Missoni
D: William Fangmann
E: Matty Crewe
F: Kirby Wise
G: Romeo Rake


***

“Now guys, sit down as we get around to our double eviction.”
Matty: “What?”
“Yes. We had 2 missions, so we have 2 eliminations! First up, Katrina Pala.”

















































































































































Katrina: “I accept my fate.”















Katrina: “I hold back my tears. I couldn't believe I was out after trying so hard! Oh Mole, you've got me real good.”

Katrina: “It’s a surprise, but I will bring back all my memories and share them with my sister and niece. I've got to get back to work soon too. Goodbye!”



Katelyn: “This is such a surprise!”
Kirby: “Come, let’s all stand for her.”
William: “Come on guys, it’s not as if she’s dead. Sit down and relax.”
Matthew: “Easy for you to say. You have an exemption along with Romeo.”


“Kirby Wise.”
Kirby: “Great…I feel fish swimming up my throat.”
































































































































































Kirby: “I’m…I’m safe. Yes! I survived the double elimination!”

Matty: “Good job for you Kirby!”
“Katelyn Missoni.”

Katelyn: “Wish me good luck…I don’t want to go home on an empty stomach.”


















































































































































Katelyn: “I can’t bear to open my eyes.”
“You’re safe.”
Katelyn: “Really? Yay!”
“Matty Crewe, you’re up.”







































































































































“It’s either you or Matthew that will be leaving tonight. Who will it be?”
Matty: “Gosh. I've never felt so nervous in my entire life!”
























































































Katelyn: “I feel so relieved…you can do it Matty. I believe you will make the right choice.”
Matty: “Thanks Katelyn. Here goes nothing…”
































































































































































































Matty: “I’m safe? Woo!”
“That means that Matthew Hamming, you are the 3rd to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Matthew: “I can’t believe I’m being chased out of my own house! I’m sure I’ll find a place to stay until this whole thing is over, but it’s not good for my reputation or the charity I’m representing. I’ll be back, guys!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!