Sunday 24 November 2013

3.19-Save my butt! Literally!

And we’re back on The Smole! Welcome to the finale of the Smole Season 3! It seemed like yesterday that 12 loyal supporters of the Smole were chosen to participate in the 3rd season. There were numerous sabotages, coalitions formed and destroyed, deceit and tactics played. Many exemptions were given out, saving one contestant’s life. Eventually, the girls, Charity, Fiona and Esmeralda made it to the finale. Who will win? Who is the Mole? 


Esmeralda: “I’m pathetic.”



Charity: “Good luck guys.”

***

“Okay guys…girls. This is your last mission. You are to head to the neighbourhood garage to repair a car. There are 4 tasks to do. For each sim that completes at least 3 tasks, 10 points are added and for each sim that completes everything, 40 points are added, making it worth 120 points. You currently have 1980/2380 points. Best of luck!”




Charity: “I know the first thing is to tinker with the engine…”


Fiona: “Done! What next?”


Fiona: “Oh! This license plate is crooked! U3004. Could it be a clue? Possibly. Okay, now what?”


Fiona: “It’s possibly to meddle with this. Fix this car part.”

Fiona: “Here goes nothing…”



Charity: “Done!”


Charity: “AAH! The oil spluttered all over me. What a mess!”


Charity: “I guess this means it’s time to oil the car.”

Charity: “What else…hmmm. Tissue and spray? Oh, it must be to polish the car!”


Esmeralda: “Seriously? This is for boys! Are the producers making a fool out of us?”
“Nope. All this was planned beforehand.”

Fiona: “Come on now…”


Charity: “Clean up this smudge down here…”

***

Esmeralda: “And I’m done with the boot. This car plate is slightly dirty, but it should be fine. N3132. See, it’s still readable. Now what?”

Esmeralda: “Time to make a new car part!”

Charity: “The car plate looks crooked, but I’m too sticky to fix it. How cute. They even customised the car plate. SMOLE.”


Charity: “That looks to be all! Time to go!”

***

Fiona: “Ah!”

Fiona: “Do I smell something burning?”


Fiona: “Ah! My butt is on fire!”



Fiona: “Help me! SOMEONE! F YOU PRODUCERS! HELP ME!”
Esmeralda: “What’s going on?”

Esmeralda: “I’m on my way!”


Esmeralda: “What’s going…what the…”

Fiona:  “Save my butt! Literally!”

Fiona: “Oh it hurts!”
Esmeralda: “Stop moving!”


Fiona: “Thank you so much Esmeralda!”
Esmeralda: “No problem. I can’t just stand there and watch, could I?”
Fiona: “Unlike those useless cameramen.”














Fiona: “I somehow messed with the wrong things, and KABOOM! The thing exploded! I screamed and screamed, but the producers and cameramen simply ignored me. Fortunately Esmeralda came running over, grabbed the fire extinguisher by the side and put me out. I really am indebted to her for saving my life. I shouldn’t have been so mean to her before. Maybe she really didn’t betray me. Maybe I misunderstood her. I was also wondering where Charity went.”


Fiona: “Well, time to go home! I’m not doing this anymore! Thanks Esmeralda and sorry!”

***

Esmeralda: “Time to set up the circuits and---“

Esmeralda: “Zzzzz!”


Esmeralda: “That’s it. I’m going home too.”

20 points were added, finalising the pot to 2000/2500 points. Not too bad actually. The 4 tasks were actually: 
  • Fix car plate 
  • fix engine
  • polish the car 
  • oil the car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!