Sunday 24 November 2013

3.18-Girl's game















Edison: “Will you dance with me?”
Charity: “Sure!”
Edison: “Thanks. You’re my only friend in this house.”

Edison: “Stupid Esmeralda!”
Charity: “Woah are you trying to kill me?”
Edison: “What else will I do? You divorced me! It must be because of that Alexander!”
Charity: “Hey, I’m not Esmeralda!”
Edison: “They all say that.”
Charity: “No they don’t! You’re crazy!”

***













Charity: “Good luck later on.”


***









Q1: Is the Mole Male or Female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: During dinner, where was the Mole seated from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q3: In Mission 9, where was the Mole seated in the car?
A: Driver’s seat
B: Front row, non-driver’s seat
C: Back row

Q4: In which order did the Mole arrive at the salon in Mission 9?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q5: In Mission 9, what did the Mole choose to do?
A: Makeup
B: Tattoo

Q6: In Mission 9, where was the tattoo on the Mole?
A: Forearm
B: Ankle
C: The Mole chose makeup

Q7: In Mission 8, what type of makeup did the Mole apply?
A: Eyeliner
B: Eyeshadow
C: The Mole chose tattoo

Q8: In Mission 8, what colour makeup/tattoo did the Mole have?
A: White
B: Purple
C: Red

Q9: Did the Mole touch his/her journal before Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Charity McProsper
B: Esmeralda Ivy
C: Edison Richards
D: Fiona Poisette


***

“Congratulations on making it this far. Tonight the Mole will claim his/her last victim. Who will it be? Fiona Poisette.”
Fiona: “Oh! Wish me luck!”
















































































































































































“Woohoo! I’m safe!”










































































“Charity McProsper.”
Charity: “Yes! I did it! I’m in the finale!”








































































































“Esmeralda Ivy, Edison Richards, one of you will be leaving, and one will be joining Charity and Fiona in the finale. Who?”





































































































































































































“Edison Richards.”
Edison: “I was expecting this.”
“You are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Esmeralda: “What a surprise!”

“You were so close, yet so far.”
Edison: “Indeed I was. I don’t regret anything, although I still feel hurt. But only time will heal the afflicted wound. For now, I shall be free, like Esmeralda. I feel a big sigh of relief. I just wish to know where my journal disappeared to.”




Charity: “Girls we did it!”
Fiona: “It’s a girl’s game now.”
Charity: “Our plan worked!”
Esmeralda: “Plan?”
Fiona: “I suppose we can tell you now. We actually concoted  a plan, Charity, Tanya and I. We were planning to kick Alexander out, and getting the rest to suspect you and Edison. It didn’t go quite as we expected, but it still happened. We wanted all the boys to be gone.”
















Esmeralda: “I…I don’t know what to say. I feel…used. I feel so stupid now. It was all part of a plan. A plan that Fiona and Charity masterminded. They were planning to get everyone to distrust me. It worked. Not quite the way they imagined, but it worked! Edison hates me, Charity and Fiona are laughing at me, I can’t get Alexander either. Charity was right. I didn’t treasure what I had. I had no idea they were so scheming! I’ve played and been played for too long. It’s time to get my head in the game.  One last stretch to that grand prize.”



Fiona: “Time to study my journal. I can win this. I feel it. I managed to get my revenge on Esmeralda. Her face was priceless! Sorry Charity, but it’s time you go down too. One of you is the mole, I know. But I shall beat her.”


Esmeralda: “You played a good game, Charity. Much more than my heart could take.”
Charity: “I’m sorry Esmeralda, but all this is a game.”
Esmeralda: “I’m not blaming anyone but myself. The stakes are high.”
Charity: “There’s no cause for alarm, really. You did great. Good luck tomorrow.”


The girls dominate the game! Which girl will win the grand prize? Which is the Mole? Find out in the season finale of the Smole, Season 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!