Saturday 9 November 2013

2.13-None of us













Mei: “Oh, here’s the zit. On my arm. Or is it a mole? Oh whatever, I need to pop it.”

Casey: “What are you doing up so early? You went berserk again and didn’t bother changing to sleepwear?”
Carter: “Yeah.”
Casey: “We all want to go home.”
Carter: “We’re homesick and jobsick.”
Casey: “Anyway, good luck.”
Carter: “You too.”

Dennis: “Hmm…what else can I write? Who is the mole?”

***

“Welcome to your next mission! Here, you’ll be answering questions. Fasters fingers first. Those who buzz first after the question has been asked will have their lights light up, then they answer the question. Green means correct, red means wrong. Each correct answer is worth 100 points, meaning it is worth 600 points total. Yup 6 questions. The one who answers the most questions correctly earn an exemption, a guarantee into the final 3. Now, first question: Answer this riddle: A_JJA.”














“And Mei buzzes in first!”
Mei: “My answer is May!”
“Your answer is…


































































Correct! 100 points! Next question, how metres is 5 kilometres?”












































“Mei buzzes in first again!”
Mei: “1000 metres!”

























































“I’m afraid that answer is wrong.  It’s 5000 metres. 3rd question: Who is the first person executed from the Mole, since Season 1?”




















“And Dennis buzzes in first!”
Dennis: “Celin Amburg!”





















“And that answer is right….for Season 2. Unfortunately, I asked since Season 1, which is Harry Johns. Next, Confucianism was founded by this guy. What is his nickname in English?”









“Mei gets it again!”
Mei: “Kong Zi”





































































“Wrong! It’s Johnny Kong that I’m looking for. Question 5. How many syllables is the word ‘hideous’?”





































“Carter gets it!”














Casey: “I can’t believe I couldn’t press the buzzer fast enough! I must have been working too hard by means of chores. I also find it weird that Mei can get some easy questions wrong. And questions that she should know, like the Confucius thing! Maybe she misheard the question, but twice?”

Carter: “My answer is 3.”































































“Well….correct! It’s a tie between Mei and Carter. Last question. What is Susan’s last name?”

































“Dennis gets it!”
Dennis: “Angels is the answer.”

































“Yes it is! It’s now a 3-way tie. Bonus question that can add to your pot. How big is the maze you guys went into twice?”



































“Casey buzzes in for once! Your answer is?”
Casey: “30x40!”


















































































“Fortunately, that is…wrong! Others can still earn a chance. It’s 40x40.  Another bonus question! Who originally lived in the house the contestants of The Smole Season 1?”














































“Casey again!”
Casey: “Nobody. It was custom built!”







































































“Actually….the Wolffs lived in it. Another bonus question. Who is the mole of Season 1?”































“Mei buzzes in first!”
Mei: “Michael Mullard!”








































































“And that is…..correct! You win the exemption Mei!”
Mei: “Yes!”
“Congratulations. You win an easy ride into the final 3! The others, get ready for the execution. Just so you know, you earned 400/600 points, thanks to that 1 bonus point. Meaning you know have 10060/21710.”

***


Mei: “Yeah! Black wins! I’m so good at chess.”

Dennis: “So, who do you think is the mole?”
Carter: “None of us.”
Casey: “Really? I feel that one of you is the one.”
Carter: “Who? Us?”
Casey: “Don’t act the dumb blonde. You’re a teacher!”

Casey: “Hey, I know we haven’t been on good terms lately, and I know it’s too late for a coalition, but I was wondering if you would like to be friends with me.”
Mei:  “Sure!”



Dennis: “Let’s choose on the same person for this quiz.”
Carter: “Bring each other to the finale? Okay.”

Mei: “Forget it! I’m not a pushover! You think you can boss me around? Please!”


Dennis: “Well Carter, that went well.”
Carter: “Their friendship ended so early.”












Carter: “I forgot that Mei wasn’t just a goody-two-shoes who’s a perfect little angel. She stands up for herself. That’s great. It’s not good to mess with her. Now I see how she deserves to be in the finals. She’s tougher than I thought. I’m going to step up my game to clinch my spot. I deserve it. I’m thinking of tricking Dennis into picking the wrong answer.”

Mei: “Hi guys. Want to play Sky Dragon with me?”
Carter: “I need to pee.”
Dennis: “Ooh, the laptop’s vacant.”












Mei: “They’re definitely discussing something behind my back, those two guys. They must have a plan to kick Casey out. Well, I don’t have to worry. My spot is secure, thanks to that exemption. I don’t care who goes. I just need to win.”

Casey: “AAH! Get out you perv! My chastity has been ruined!”
Carter: “Wasn’t it ruined by your husband long ago?”
Casey: “Grr!”















Casey: “Now that Carter reminded me, I really want to go home and check on my family. And my husband. For all I know, Kathleen may be snuggling with him in bed already! My poor boys! I need to win and chase that brazen hussy out!”

Pot: 10060/21710.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!