Friday 15 November 2013

3.10-Are you ready?



Esmeralda: “Attention everyone!”


Esmeralda: “Tanya! Fiona! Everyone! Please meet below afterwards! Change into your formal outfits!”


Edison: “Are you ready?”
Esmeralda: “Sure am!”


Fiona: “I wonder what’s up with the balloons. And the decorations. Is there a party? Is it even allowed?”


























Jin: “I think I discovered something important about who the Mole is.”


***



Esmeralda: “Party time!”


Esmeralda: “Oh Edison…”
Edison: “My current voltage exceeds a million Watts.”
Esmeralda: “So geeky, yet so alluring…”




Jin: “I wonder what this is all about…”
Tanya: “Rory! Nice to see you back again!”
Rory: “I was invited, so I decided to come and see you again.”




Edison: “Esmeralda Ivy, will you take me to be my wife?”
Esmeralda: “Yes, I do! Edison Richards, will you take me to be your husband?”
Edison: “Absolutely!”




Charity: “Aw, a wedding…”



Charity: “Congratulations Esmeralda! Be sure to treasure your new husband!”


















Charity: “So that was what Esmeralda was cheerful 
about the whole week. I didn’t even know when Edison proposed, but I give them my blessings. I hope Esmeralda made the right choice and didn’t rush into it. Anyway, I didn’t see Alexander anywhere. He must have retired to bed early. I wonder why.”


***

Time for the quiz, after the wedding! First sweet, then bitter.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole married, single or in a relationship?
A: Married
B: Single
C: In a relationship


Q3: Did the Mole enter the Journal Room in Mission 5?
A: Yes
B: No
Q4: In Mission 5, how many items did the Mole earn?
A: 0
B: 1-3
C: 4-6
D: 7-8


Q5: How much was the Mole left with after Mission 5?
A: Less than 1000
B: 1000-3000
C: 3000-4000
D: Less than 5000
E: 5000








Q6: During Mission 5, which bench was the Mole seated on, facing the cubes?
A: Left
B: Right
C: Center
D: The Mole was standing


Q7: Where was the Mole standing during Esmeralda and Edison’s wedding?
A: Left (2 sims)
B: Right (3 sims)
C: Nowhere

Q8: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Waffles
B: Burnt Waffles
C: Bread and Jam


Q9: Which van did the Mole take for Mission 5?
A: Black
B: White

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tanya Sim
B: Alexander McWee
C: Charity McProsper
D: Jin Tai
E: Esmeralda Ivy
F: Edison Richards
G: Valerie Sidnia
H: Fiona Poisette


***





“You guys had a party. Now it is time for the execution. Hope it isn't the newlyweds! Jin Tai.”
Valerie: “I hope you’re safe!”
Jin: “Thanks.”






































































Jin: “Yes!”




































































































































“Valerie Sidnia”
Valerie: “Woo! I am safe!”



























































































































Valerie: “What? No!”
“Sorry Valerie, you are the next executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Rory: “Oh no!”
Fiona: “Ha! That’s what you get for leaving me! Watch your back Esmeralda!”
Esmeralda: “What? You think I left your coalition? Nonsense!”
Edison: “What are you still doing here Rory? Where is Alexander?”
“He took the quiz and went right to bed.”
Charity: “Suspicious.”
“Not really. Alexander earned the secret exemption for having the most money at the end, so he’s safe.”




“Valerie, how do you feel after being executed after a wedding?”
Valerie: “Sad of course. I was looking forward to the reception. I’m all dressed! Oh well. At least it wasn’t the newlyweds. I wish everyone good luck, and I shall leave looking my best!”


***







Only 7 contestants remain! Will Esmeralda and Edison have a happy ending? Who will be out next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!