Thursday 28 November 2013

4.06-A woman's instincts are always right

And we’re back on the Smole! Previously Sims went to play soccer after completing their various activities at the Summer Festival. In the end, Romeo beat Katrina, winning the exemption alongside William, as well as 100 points, bringing the pot up to 680/1980 points. There was another surprise in store for them however, as they were faced with a double execution, executing both Katrina and Matthew. With only 5 remaining, who will be the winner and who is the Mole?


William: “Hmm…is my tan still there?”














William: “Things progress too fast in this house. I still haven’t really figured out who the Mole is yet! I guess I have to resort to my journal to help me win this game.”

Katelyn: “Oh hi William! Fancy seeing you here!”
William: “Don’t be stupid. If you don’t see me here, where will you see me?”














Katelyn: “Pffttt. He thinks I’m stupid. Like real. What a ste….stereo….stereo something. Anyway, what did I come here for? Oh right. I knew something was up when we had to do 2 missions back-to-back. And I was right. A woman’s instincts are always right. A double eviction. Bam! Lucky I was still in! I’m quite a fast quiz taker, if I say so myself. Anyway, I’m just going to relax. Hey, didn't that Esmeralda lady from last season party the whole time too and still made it to the finals? I’m going to follow her. No wait, she followed me. Including the hairstyle.”

Matty: “Please don’t chow down on those hot dogs in front of me. I feel like barfing.”

Romeo: “Hey William, you’re quite good, and so am I, so we should form a coalition! I’m sure that that Kirby has it.”
William: “I only form with winners.”
Romeo: “I won the previous exemption with you. Doesn’t that make us winners? I mean, would you rather form with that loser Matty Crewe?”
William: “He’s my roommate, and he’s not a loser. He’s just not showing his true prowess.”
Romeo: “I’d like to see him when that happens.”
















Romeo: “William rejected my proposal for forming a coalition. I can’t imagine why! I mean, we’re both good! And we’re both in the police force! That Matty’s just a bum who loves playing computer games all day. I suspect he’s already formed one with Matty. That leaves me alone. I might be out next if I don’t rely on my wits and skills to survive.”

***

William: “Hey Matty.”
Matty: “Hi.”
William: “Put down that for a while and listen to me, will ya? Anyway, I propose that we form a coalition. I suspect Katelyn and Kirby have already formed one behind our backs, so we should too.”
Matty: “Leave out Romeo?”
William: “Yes. I plan to get this strong player out next. Annoy him by being all geeky, will ya? To throw him off?”
Matty: “Well, okay.”



Katelyn: “Is that someone out there?”
Katelyn: “Oh. My. Gosh.”
Katelyn: “That’s huge! You go Romeo!”

Katelyn: “Make space for me.”
Romeo: “Awesome! Someone who likes fun like me! Hey, I say we form a coalition. Just for fun, you know?”
Katelyn: “Well…..okay! “

Romeo: “Come here, you princess.”
Romeo: “Shall we…”
Katelyn: “OMG what? No way, you jerk! You men are all like that! I’m leaving!”

 

Kirby: “What’s this? Must record in journal.”

“This is the next mission. You guys are to predict who are candidates and who is the winner for each prize. For every candidate guessed correctly, 10 points are added. For every winner guessed correctly, an additional 30 points are added. There are 5 prizes, so that means 400 points can be added, if done well.”

“First award: Best Player award. Guess who are our 5 nominees. This includes anyone from Season 1 to 4.”


Romeo: “I go with…Henrietta Hitchcock. She played the same thing twice. That was a bold move, and it brought her to the final 4. She was an inspiration for some.”


Katelyn: “Nuh-uh. You only think about women. Well I say Michael Mullard is inside because he is the Mole of the first season.”

Kirby: “Please. That guy didn’t even bother bathing after peeing himself on finale night. How embarrassing! I think Esmeralda Ivy did a good job.”
Katelyn: “Oh yes. Her too.”
Matty: “Well, I think that it could be Charity McProsper, if you guys really want a mole to be in.”

William: “Ah! That Reginald Black, rich playboy! I think he did remarkable making it to top 5 and beating his love rival Jonathan Griar.”
“Let’s see who are our winners!”


















































































(Sorry but I didn't save these pictures.)

“Yes. Henrietta Hitchcock is one!”
Romeo: “Told you so.”




























































“Unfortunately, nobody guessed Susan Angels of Season 2.”


















































“And how could anyone forget Fiona Poisette, winner of Season 3?”




















































“But you guys are not wrong for stating Esmeralda Ivy.”
Kirby: “Yes, there’s hope!”
“Last one is….”


































































































































“Edison Richards, 4th placer for Season 3!”
Kirby: “Darn.”
“There’s still hope. Out of these 5, one of them won. Who do you guys think it is?”

Romeo: “Based on probability, the winner would be a female.”

Kirby: “Oh?”
Matty: “I don’t necessarily agree. It may not be true for all cases.”
Katelyn: “Exactly. How could you assume, Romeo? I’m disappointed in you.”
















Romeo: “I noticed how Katelyn kept going against me, singing a different tune. She’s obviously doing it in spite, but what her daft mind doesn’t realise is that she’s sabotaging the team majorly. Unless she’s the mole.”

Matty: “Katelyn, who do you think it is?”
Katelyn: “What you least suspect may be the correct answer.”
Matty: “I see. Then, is it okay if we go with Edison Richards?”
William: “Sure.”
“Let’s see if you guys are correct…”












































































“Oh. Unfortunately, we chose to give this award to Fiona Poisette for being able to adopt an entirely different character and convince everyone she was mean, allowing her to win, no doubt unscrupulously.”

“Next award: Most Devious Player.”


Kirby: “Most devious player? They must be the Moles!”

Romeo: “But there are only 3 moles known. They can’t reveal this season’s one. Why not the previous nominees?”


Katelyn: “Please, will they be so dumb? Use your brain! I’m going for Mei Leow. She acted all nice but ended up fooling everyone.”
Matty: “Both of you actually have a point. I think…Fiona Poisette will be one of the nominees again for her amazing gameplay.”
William: “I go for Henrietta Hitchcock. She’s managed to play the others well.”
Kirby: “Well…a mole has been guessed, so I go for Alexander McWee of Season 3. He flirted his way to the final 5 and even went to bed with Esmeralda!”
Romeo: “It was Esmeralda who suggested it. Anyway, I’ll go with that Gerald guy of Season 2. He actually sued the Smole!”
Matty: “Hate to break it to you, but is that really devious?”
Romeo: “You could be right. I’m switching to Susan Angels.”















































“Yes. Fiona Poisette is one of those devious players for reasons previously mentioned and known to all.”


















































“And Alexander McWee is also correct! He flirted his way through and though kind at heart, was the ultimate playboy, even going for a divorcee Audrey Adler, as well as other ladies in the house, and even bedded one!”




































































“The 3rd is Susan Angels. She switched sides and went for Kathleen’s enemy Casey, knowing Kathleen’s wrath. Together, they plotted to remove Kathleen from the game successfully.”

















































































“This list wouldn't be complete without Henrietta would it? Her coalitions with everyone in the house earned her this spot.”
Kirby: “We seem to be doing well!”
Romeo: “I hope Katelyn’s answer is correct!”































































































“Last but not least, Mei Leow. Her nice-girl façade did quite well, though others saw through her eventually. Out of these 5, who is the winner?”


Romeo: “Listen, it could be Alexander. Like how we least suspected it to be him. And honestly, that is quite devious.”
“The answer is…”

















































































“Susan Angels. Her switch from enemy to enemy has made her a terrifying player and a force to be reckoned with. So, the prize goes to her. Unfortunately you guys didn't earn 30 points.”



“Our next prize is for cutest Sim on screen.”


Kirby: “Anybody think Audrey Adler was actually quite cute?”
Matty: “That divorcee?”
Katelyn: “Please Kirby. Audrey? She’s nowhere near cute. I choose Alexander McWee.”

Kirby: “Oh! That’s a surprise!”
Katelyn: “I’m going with unpredictability.”
Kirby: “In that case…Bloom had a mysterious air to her, which was quite seductive.”
William: “Yes. I was going for her, but since you chose her, I choose Whitney DeGraz. Shy, yet cute conversation with Reginald.”
Matty: “Is it my turn yet? Well, no Season 4 Sim has come out yet, so I choose Matthew Hamming.”
Romeo: “Really? I would choose myself, really.”
“Let’s see the answers!”














































































“Our first nominee is Rory Sim of Season 3. Look at that face!”






































“If we have Rory, we can’t forget Tanya Sim!”




























































“Our next nominee is Charity McProsper.”




































“Our 4th nominee is Edison Richards.”
Romeo: “All from Season 3.”















































































































“Our 5th and last sim is Reginald Black. You chose the wrong one, William.”


Matty: “Heh, I got this one. It must be that geeky Edison Richards! Trust me on this one!”
William: “What? Him! No, I rather think it was Rory.”
Matty: “But think about it. Rory and Tanya are both nominees. It’s both or none. Since it can’t be both, it will be none! It’s final.”



























































































































“And you are right, Matty! Edison is the winner of this, for his reflections on love, happiness, life and women and his marriage with Esmeralda. His geekiness has made him rather adorable.”



“Our 4th award is for Worst Player ever.”

Romeo: “Who would be the worst player? I choose that Kathleen Dion or something. She flirted and still couldn’t win, even with obvious clues.”

Kirby: “We have to win all 5 to claim back the points. I think it’s those who left first. As such, I gof or Harry Marks.”
Matty Crewe: “That Gerald guy is so inside! I know it!”
William: “I’m going for Katelyn Missoni.”
Katelyn: “What? Anyway, I agree with Kirby. I choose Matthew Hamming then.”










































































“Now, how would this be complete without Kathleen Dion, Season 2?”







































































































“And the Gerald guy is also inside. Looking good so far.”








































































“3rd is Harry Marks.”


























































































“5 star celebrity Matthew Hamming is also included.”
Kirby: “Come on!”
Romeo: “Katelyn Missoni!”
Katelyn: “Hey!”



















































































































“Lastly, Katelyn Missoni.”
Kirby: “Yes!”
Katelyn: “No! How dare they!”

 
Romeo: “Okay guys, I think our winner is Harry Marks. Any objections? He’s the first eliminated.”
Katelyn: “I object!”
William: “Ignore her. We support your decision fully.”





















































































“And the winner is….Gerald! He harboured a sore loser attitude despite being somewhat famous. His snobbish attitude also contributed to this. Nobody likes a sore loser. But he still gets this prize. One more, guys!”



“This last award is the Most Inspiring Sim Award. Name your nominees!”

Katelyn: “Hmm…this trophy is quite big and shiny…”
Matty: “Katelyn!”
Katelyn: “Yeah? Oh, right. Umm…I take Esmeralda Ivy as my idol.”


Kirby: “Esmeralda? How is she inspiring? Anyway, I think I would pick Fiona Poisette for winning it well.”
Matty: “I’m not entirely sure. I’d go for Victor Pluck. He won too.”
Romeo: “Same here. But I would pick Charity McProsper.”
William: “Well, let’s see who inspires me…Casey Eughberton for being a faifthful wife and not quarrelling it on screen.”
























































































“Our first nominee is Esmeralda Ivy, because she accepted her defeat with grace and eventually changed her mindset to focus on the game.”
Katelyn: “Told you!’




































































“Next is Victor Pluck. It goes to show that studying does help.”
Kirby: “We could win this!”































































“We’re also going for Valerie Sidnia of Season 3 because she was trying to fight her bulimia and remained optimistic and positive throughout her time at the Smole.”






















































“Next up, Mei Leow. She played for a noble cause: For medical treatment for her mother, just like Valerie.”


















































































































































“And our final nominee is Susan Angels. She stood up for her own wishes against the terrifying Kathleen Dion. She was bold and firm, like Mei, not losing out because of some terroriser. So, who’s the winner?”

Romeo: “I suspect it is Victor.”
Kirby: “Really? He seems the most uninspiring.”
Katelyn: “We choose Esmeralda because she’s my role model.”
“Well, we shall see if you guys are right…”





















































































































“And it is actually Mei Leow! Playing as the Mole is difficult, especially since you have to deceive others and live differently, sometimes with guilt. Mei was also burdened with the task of getting enough money to pay for her mother’s medical bills. We encourage strong family relationships and filial piety, so she earns this last award. That means that you guys earned: 170/400. Close to half, but still not enough. That brings the total up to 850/2290 points. You guys aren’t doing very well.”


















Matty: “So, my first confession. Anyway, I thought we did well for this mission, only to realise we didn’t even pass it. Sigh. Originally Romeo was giving valuable insights, but as we got nearer to the end his answers became wrong. Maybe it was a ploy to sabotage or to get Katelyn to oppose him and choose to correct answer somehow. I managed to save the team once from earning 0 points by guessing the winner correctly, but it still wasn’t enough. Katelyn was sabotaging. Kirby was overly-enthusiastic. William was rather quiet. I suspect everyone! Argh!”

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!