Wednesday 2 October 2013

1.08-I have nothing to say












“Working on your journal Victor?”
“Aren’t you?”
“Nope. I’m reading a book. You should take a break sometimes.”

 

“Okay then. I say we play a game of chess.”



“Just out of curiosity Jon, who do you think the Mole is?”
“Let’s see, rose…about anyone could be the one.”
“Tell me who you really suspect.”
“Not happening, hon. Unless you want to be in a coalition with me.”
“Sure! Now can you tell me?”
“I already did.”











“Just because we’re in a coalition doesn’t mean we have to share everything, right? I’m the master here, not Bloom. She gave it a try, but nobody can beat me. I’m keeping what I know to myself. Even my journal is unsafe lest someone see it.”

It’s time for the quiz.

***










Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female




Q2: Is the Mole sleeping in the yellow room or the blue room?
A: Yellow
B: Blue


Q3: In the 5th mission, did the Mole describe the room or build it?
A: Describe
B: Build

Q4: In the 5th mission, was the Mole involved in the 1st or 2nd round?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: Both


Q5: Did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No


Q6: Did the Mole contribute to the points in the pot for the 5th mission?
A: Yes
B: No





Q7: Did the Mole contribute to the points so far?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: Did the Mole build the 1st round or the 2nd round?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: The Mole was describing.



Q9: Did the Mole enter the Journal Room after Mission 5?
A: Yes
B: No



Q10: Who’s the Mole?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Jonathan Griar
D: Michael Mullard
E: Reginald Black
F: Victor Pluck
G: Diana Blanche
H: Tulip House
I: Whitney Degraz

***

The results are out.




“Jonathan Griar.”
“My first time!”









































































“Of course I’ll be in!”






“Tulip House.”















































































































































 

“And I’m still in!”




“Diana Blanche.”
“Wish me luck.”










































































“No!”
“You have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”




“I have nothing to say. I’m just glad I’m leaving. No more messes. Well, except for my previous house. If only I could quit with more money at hand.”




8 left. Who’s out next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!