Saturday 26 October 2013

1.18-Leave with dignity













Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What was the Mole doing before receiving instructions for Mission 10?
A: Reading his journal
B: Eating breakfast
C: The Mole could not be seen


Q3: Where was the Mole seated when receiving instructions?
A: 1-seater
B: 3-seater

Q4: From left to right, where was the Mole seated?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q5: Who was the Mole’s partner in Mission 10?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Michael Mullard
D: Victor Pluck

Q6: Where did the Mole go to for Mission 11?
A: Crystal Springs
B: An empty lot

Q7: Was the Mole one of the ball-carriers? (ie a woman?)
A: Yes
B: No


Q8: How many catches did the Mole make?
A: 11
B: 27
C: 30
D: 32

Q9: Where was the Mole seated after the mission, from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Bloom Phine
B: Henrietta Hitchcock
C: Michael Mullard
D: Victor Pluck



***
















“Get this over and done with, so Victor Pluck, you’re up first.”
“Let’s get this over and done with.”
“Good luck!”
“Yeah, whatever.”
“I’m sure you’ll do fine, Victor.”




































































































































































































“Yes! I’m in the final 3!”



“Henrietta Hitchcock.”
“Here.”
“Assuming you aren’t the mole, it’s either you or Michael. Do you think you’ll make it?”
“I believe so.”
“We shall see.”






















































































































































“Sniffle…”
“I’m sorry Henrietta, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”




“It’s either I’ve been to naïve, or too trusting. Either way, one small slip up could cost you the game, especially at a crucial point like this. Maybe I should have listened to Victor. He was trying to be a true friend. If I shall leave, I shall leave with dignity. Goodbye guys and good luck finding the Mole! I know who it is now!”














“It’s sad to see Henrietta go, she was a friend to me. But my words fell on deaf ears, and she paid the price. I told her it’s dangerous to hang out with Bloom. She’s been playing a dangerous game the whole season, and she wasn’t careful this last time. It’s too bad she couldn’t go to the final with me. I think I have a clue who the real Mole is now, since Henrietta is out.”








And stay tuned for the Finals! Who will win? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!