Wednesday 30 October 2013

1.19-Now what?

Welcome to the Season Finale of the Smole! Last time the contestants threw and catched, and with that exemption from catching the most, Bloom made it in to the final 3 safely. However, Henrietta was out. Now only 3 remain.



Who is the winner? Who is the Mole? Find out now.

***



“Good luck to all of you. May the best win!”
“Same.”
“Same here.”
“I’m so excited for the final mission. Are you guys?”
“Of course! Finally, after so long, we can get out of here richer!”
“Or not.”
“Yeah, but I believe I will win.”
“You think so, Bloom.”
“It’s getting late, we should go to bed now so that we can perform the mission to the best of our abilities.”












“I kind of miss Henrietta. She was such a good friend. I could trust her. I’ll admit, I once suspected her of being the Mole, with her moleish and unmoleish behaviour. But now that she’s gone, I know I’m wrong. At least I’m one step closer to my goal.”














“I realise that Michael is an early riser. I always wondered what those noises were. Now I know.”


***



They start by eating breakfast on this final day…

Some look out nervously, missing home.
Some decide to try something new and have fun before it’s too late.
Obviously, some read their journals.

***


“Alright guys, it’s your final mission. You guys have 1730 points in your pot, translating to 1730000 Simoleons. You guys can add to that amount. You guys will be going down to fish for a box with a note. On it has four numbers that you need to enter at the TV station to enter the room you guys weren’t allowed to enter the last time. Once done, you guys wait in one of the other rooms until the time comes. This mission is worth 320 points. 200 for fishing the note up, 100 for entering it and 20 for not entering. You have 2 hours.”

***














“It was the last mission. I had to win this. I’ll win, Scarlett, you’ll see.”




“What? A mike?”



“I’ve got the real box with the notes inside. Let’s go!”


***


“This place’s changed a little.”



“Who should open it?”




“Michael, you were the one who found it.”
“All right.”









































































































































































“0134…Yes, it works!”
“Now what?”
“We wait?”

“No, you three will do the Mole quiz. There are computers here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!