Saturday 5 October 2013

1.09-I feel like peeing after hearing what you said

Welcome to the Smole! Previously 9 contestants did a building task. It was chock full of sabotage, leading to only half the points added. In the end, Diana was out. Who’s next? Who’s the mole?















“I kind of miss Diana. She was less than average, meaning she must have had something concealed under those massive amount of clothes. And she helped clean the house. A free maid!”









“Woah! What are you doing? Peeping?”
“No, I’m just wondering. Care to dance?”





“Do you have to dance in front of me all the time?”
“Right place, right time.”
“Opposite’s true. I’m leaving.”




“Hmm…some new details.”

***





“I think everyone knows my plan. Drats! I’m not sure which coalition I want to keep now. Or will I be able to keep one? I played it too hard. I may be out next. I hope not.”

***


“Why are you constantly touching your journal?”
“I make notes of everything. I’m absent-minded, you know. This book helps a whole lot.”
“Hey guys, a mission! We are to go to 28/7 Wellness Gym or something to work out until 2pm. Those who last till the end earn 30 points each and the one with the highest skill earns an exemption. This is worth 240 points.”

“Here we are.”


“Ow!”
“Ooof!”
“Hey, it’s easy man. You’re a scouts guy. Tough it up!”













“Is he kidding me? I’ve got my eyes on you, Michael. And everybody else. It’s hard to tell when there’s no effort put in.”

“Both Tulip and Whitney refuse to work out.”

“I can’t stand any more of this pain and lactic acid buildup!”
“I’m hungry too. Say we stop?”
“When you stop.”

“See you guys later.”

“Are you really just going like that?”
“Should we stop too Michael?”
“No! 2 Sims already did. We can’t afford to lose more points!”
“You look like your sister.”
“This is her athletic outfit. She forgot it, so I might as well try. Not too bad, but I’d prefer my own clothes next time.”
“I feel like peeing after hearing what you said.”

“Bye Reginald.”
“Where are you going?”
“Toilet.”
“Ah, what the heck. I give up too if nobody’s trying.”


“Must…keep…going…for…exemption and…points…”


“2pm! Finally! I feel like I’ve lost a lot.”


***

“Guys gather round.”


“Firstly, you guys did terrible. Only one lasted till the end, and she will receive the exemption. That will be Bloom. 30 out of 240 points will be added, making it 920 points. Is the mole at work, or the mole-wannabes.”
“Also…Okay, this isn’t exactly a mission, but points will be added…or deducted. You choose someone to have another exemption. If you reach a unanimous decision, 40 points added, if not 40 points deducted. Take your pick. This will help you…or not.”

“I say..”
“Me!”
“I should deserve it..”
“I think..”
“I know who shouldn’t get it.”

“Why are you looking at me, Jonathan? I feel hurt!”
“Nerve-wracking.”
“This is rubbish. I tried my best, but nobody was trying! Nobody should get it! Unless it’s me.”



“So, who should get it?”
All: “Me!”


“Who votes for Bloom?”
“She is the one who completed the task successfully.”
“Without her we would have gotten nothing.”
“So it’s settled then?”

“No! I object! She already has one exemption! It should go to somebody else!”
“I agree with Henrietta. What if she’s the mole? She’d gain a lot.”
“In 3..2…”
“But she’ll gain more if we don’t give it to her!”
“I don’t care. Two sims chose against.”
“1! Sorry, 40 points are going out. You know have 880 points. Wow.”












“Since everyone thinks I’m the mole, I might as well do the job till the end. That way they can choose me while I find out who the real one is. Right now I suspect Jonathan. He was technically the first to get off and stop. Or Tulip and Whitney. They chose not to participate at all. And Whitney did sabotage in the previous mission, so…”


“Where is she going?”
“I think she’s the mole. Do you?”












“Have I been in here? It looks so familiar…anyway, I could hear the rest talking behind my back. I felt hurt, but this will stand to my advantage. The only one who left was Reginald. Was he the one? Or is he the only one I can trust? I should form a coalition with him.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!