Friday 25 October 2013

1.17-Dangerously close to water

And we’re back on the Smole! After a trip to the TV station, the contestants lost a chance at earning more points. Everyone blamed it on Reginald for stalling. Subsequently, he was executed. Only 4 remain. Who will be the last out? Have you figured out who the Mole is yet?



“Guys, gather round!”

***


“Another day, another mission. It’s also your last chance at earning an exemption. This time we’ll be playing catch. Henrietta and Bloom have the balls and are free to choose who they want to partner up with. Within 3 hours, the one who catches the most number of times win an exemption. For every catch, 5 points are added.”



“Hey Bloom?”
“What is it?”
“I say we form a coalition?”
“With me?”
“Yup. We’re the only two ladies here.”
“Oh, I see where this is going. Sure.”


“What? You formed a coalition with Bloom?”
“Just to find out if she is the Mole or not?”
“Did you see the fate of our last two contestants? They were executed! It’ll be a shame if you were gone now, Henrietta.”
“I know I’m treading on thin ice, but I’ll be careful.”
“Our coalition’s gone. Remember what I said the other time?’
“Fine. But will you play ball with me?”
“Alright, I guess.”











“Is she crazy? Anyone who teams up with Bloom is sure to die! I've kind of got an idea who it is already though, so there’s no loss. We go our own ways now.”


“That leaves you and me.”



“Where are we going?”
I have no idea why they autonomously travelled to play catch.





“I can do it? See?”
“Isn’t Crystal Springs such a serene place to play?”
“I guess, but we’re dangerously close to water.”
“We won’t fall.”
“But the ball might.”




“Oh boy…”

“I think time’s up. Let’s go back.”


***


“So, within that time period, you guys could catch decently. Who’s the owner of the final exemption?”













































































































“Bloom!”
“Me?”

“With 32 catches in total. Victor had 11, Henrietta 27 and Michael 30. That means a total of 300 points! Your pot now has 1730 points. The rest of you, go take the quiz and come back down. We’d want this to end quickly and painlessly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!