Thursday 11 May 2017

30.Bonus-Passive Aggressive

What you are about to see is the strategy of the Mole. If you don't want any spoilers, please skip this post.


Mole: "This is my strategy. I will be a "passive aggressive" Mole. I will first be passive to avoid suspicion because I know that once people latch onto a suspect, they are unlikely to change. Then after a while when there are still a lot of contestants I will be more aggressive in sabotaging to lose the points. I will be unlikely to be executed as I can hide among the crowd. Closer to the final 5 I will begin being more passive again until I reach the final 5. Then I can sabotage as much as I want without fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!